Skull Face
...I am going to hate myself for checking this.

Let's fill up the mower with some more gas, and see how fast it travels.
Godbert Manderville
Is there a trail of freshly mowed grass indicating which direction the lawnmower came from?
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 7:09 PM)Skull Face Wrote: ...I am going to hate myself for checking this.

Let's fill up the mower with some more gas, and see how fast it travels.
You fill up the Lawnmower with gas, and turn it away from the fence. When you pull the cord and it starts up, it begins to travel pretty quickly in the given direction. You reckon that if you were to set it up to kill Ham Sandwich and leave, you probably would not get very far before he died.
Ainsley Harriott
yeheah boy

Woke up in the smokers lounge. I require cheese. I NEED cheese. Leave and see Archivist going to the garden while I'm going to the kitchen. Get to the kitchen and see skullface asleep in the dining room.

None of that matters because it's not cheese. I SHRED CHEESE. A LOT OF CHEESE. Skullboy walks in and makes coffee of the iced variety but is stupid and tries putting whole ass ice cubes in his flask which don't fit haha idiot. More cheese. Shred a shit ton of cheese. Gordon walks in and starts playing with his utensils and I finish up shredding a ton of cheese and start EATING. I leave out the front door and see cooking mama. I offer her cheese but she doesn't care that's rude.

Put off by this lack of interest in cheese I follow her to trip's pad walking past godbert who's playing on the terminal. She's playing with some stove thing but I don't care because I'm eating cheese. She freaks out a sec while looking at something out of the door but I can't see what it is and I don't care cheese is love cheese is life. Wait I'm out of cheese. Oh FUCK.

Run back to the kitchen and Fink walks in when I leave and talks to cooking mama I think. Shred more cheese. Lots more cheese. Go to the library next and stare at the sky cause I'm not a coward. It's spooky tho. Then I hear something in the library, ruby's in there devil may cry'ing the bookcases like a loser until one falls on her and knocks her out hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha dumbass. I look back at the sky and relax with my cheese and pass out.
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: 0ghkh3H.png]

"Tonight, I made the smart decision . All of you dudes are running around with guns, knives, and unholy necromancy powers, so like, I figured I'd get myself equipped too. For the most part, I just went around grabbing some weapons for self defense while the youtuber followed me around. Big metal diving suit guy tried to hit on her too, it was real weird.

Saw that guy again too while Godbert was doing some sweet breakdancing, but he yelled like a caveman at us, and ran off to the south. He was covered in red stuff, blood maybe? At some point, that politician shows up too and started hanging out, but I dunno when. Was busy watchin' that old man own it on the dance floor."

[Image: hDCXuUY.png]

"Also I uh... might have whacked Momoko with a pipe. Sorry lady, but like, stabbing someone ain't cool. Especially if its me."

[Image: F0io9cC.png]

"But after that bucket of bolts ran down south, I headed off to the red house to scope out the scene, sure that a murder had occurred thanks to all that red covering the diving suit guy. All I found were Grell and Shoey though. Figured I could at least get an interview though. You know, for evidence. Definitely not for the entertainment industry.

Once that was done, I retreated to my War Room to strategize up a way to stop this game."
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: dDPkOqS.png]

"Speaking of strategizing, I've got something to point out. What was Ruby Rose up to? Until this point, I figured that chick for one of those AFKs, but the less-angry chef dude saw her doing something, so that can't be the case!

[Image: 0ghkh3H.png]

"Maybe I can be a good detective after all!"
Fink
My night was fairly uneventful but you dweebs love an account

I spent the majority of my night in the arts and crafts room making personal gifts for every player in the game. Whats more personal than a doll of yourself?

Shoey came and bothered me about halfway through and i kicked him out for trying to ruin the suprize. Luckily i had his doll finished so he got it.

I was going to hand them out but the doll creation took up the vast majority of my night. I passed the fountain, caught Godbert (Momoko was KOed), and went to trip's pad where i caught Cooking mama and Ainsley.

Ainsley left pretty quickly because hes afraid of women or something and it was super late so i just headed back to the Leisure room. Mother goose arrived at one point and got her doll.

If anyone wants a lovingly handcrafted doll of themselves please ask.
Jack of Spades
Let's just get suicide well and truly out of the way. I check the lawnmower to see any tampering with the wheels, then I set it up to drive right past the hole, tape the handle down, then run paralel with it, and dive into the hole. Can I make it before the lawnmower?
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 8:03 PM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Let's just get suicide well and truly out of the way. I check the lawnmower to see any tampering with the wheels, then I set it up to drive right past the hole, tape the handle down, then run paralel with it, and dive into the hole. Can I make it before the lawnmower?
The Lawnmower's wheels are very bloodied, but otherwise have no signs of tampering.

You drag the lawnmower to the beginning of the trail of cut grass and blood around Ham's hole, and start it. It takes off towards the hole. You run alongside it, but you would not be able to reach the hole in time, as you can't run more than the same speed as the full-speed mower.
Godbert Manderville
Check the following rooms for duct tape: Arts and Crafts, Workshop, Unfinished Hall, Equipment Storage
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 8:36 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Check the following rooms for duct tape: Arts and Crafts, Workshop, Unfinished Hall, Equipment Storage
There is duct tape in all four of those areas, but you also noticed some in the Shed while checking it earlier.
Godbert Manderville
Do any of those rolls of tape look used?

Check the hole under Ham's body, and look for any other holes or mounds in the Garden where something might be buried
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 8:40 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Check the hole under Ham's body, and look for any other holes or mounds in the Garden where something might be buried
Only dirt is under Ham's body, but next to his hole is a smaller mound of dirt. Digging it up, you find some seeds, though you do not know what they are meant to grow.
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 8:40 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Do any of those rolls of tape look used?

Each roll of tape is neatly squared off at the end, indicating that the rolls are brand new. Except, that is, for the one in the Shed, which looks messily torn off.
Skull Face
Actually, what's the deal with the library?

Investigate the library, and look into these gouges.
Ramone Stradvar
How badly frozen am I?
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 9:40 PM)Skull Face Wrote: Actually, what's the deal with the library?

Investigate the library, and look into these gouges.
You check out the Library.

One of the bookcases has toppled over, and a leg is missing from it. The rest of the bookcases, as well as the walls and ceiling, are covered in long, deep gouges. They aren't grouped like claws or anything. You suspect by looking at them that they were cut in by some kind of blade. Many of the books themselves are cut up too, but as you pick up a sliced copy of "The History Of Cans", you begin to doubt that there was any pattern behind it.

(Feb 9, 2020 at 9:43 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: How badly frozen am I?
You are defrosted now, so you don't really know. You seem to be fine though. If you WERE frozen, it looks like it was some cartoon-style shit, like freezing in a block of ice.
Jack of Spades
Have we checked the woods and the garden yet? Also the hole Ham sandwich dug and died in?
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2020 at 9:47 PM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Have we checked the woods and the garden yet? Also the hole Ham sandwich dug and died in?
First, you check around the Garden. Besides the holes dug by Ham Sandwich, the Lawnmower, and the gore from the crime, it doesn't look like there is much out of place. In Ham Sandwich's hole, you find both his body and a shovel, but that's about it. You know, besides the ample amount of blood.

You walk out into the Woods, giving them a more in-depth check than just the area around the disassembled Keycard Reader. As you walk along, you see a figure lying on the ground. You can make out antlers on its head. Cautiously, you walk up, only to find the Wendigo, lying on the ground motionless. He appears to be an animatronic, though he is out of batteries. A large axe sits in its skeletal hand.

You decide not to recharge him.
Grell Sutcliff
(currently pressed for time but here's kind of a testimony anyways)

- Woke up on stage and saw Shoey preparing for his stage show
- A Wendigo walks in
- I watch the stage show
- It's boring, so I take over with my own performance
- Big Daddy bursts in, Wendigo escapes
- Gordon enters, gets yelled at by Shoey
- I go to the Wine Storage for a drink and some sleep