Trip [Cameraman]
As you gather around in the Courtyard, you see the green-and-pink clad figure of the cameraman, standing triumphantly on the ledge of the Fountain. He holds his head high, clears his throat, and begins to speak.

---

[Image: dDPkOqS.png]

"Guys, I've got something to say. Something important.

I... can't blab too much, but I've got myself a plan! I think I know how to stop the bear and end this game. It's gonna be a long shot, but I was born ready. If everything works out, then we've got a ticket outta this lame-ass place.

Behind that door in my Pad, I think that mainframe's got something to do with him. Just a hunch, but with a nice, hard whack..."

[Image: 122?cb=20170520215152]

"Hey! You know I can read your posts, right? This forum is public, numb-nuts!"

[Image: zBjLqns.png]

"Yo, shut it, bear. That doesn't even make sense.

I'm bringing you down, you two-toned douchebag. Just you wait. Even that stupid deer robot's outta battery now. You've got nothin' except your last words, so what've you got to say?"

[Image: 137?cb=20170520215135]

"...Is that so? Well, well, well. Awfully full of yourself, aren't you, camera boy?

I suppose we'll see about that, won't we."

---

The weather forecast for the night is Ethereal. A thick fog has descended upon the island. Seeing outside is quite difficult, and you will not be able to make out who others are without the use of a particularly strong light.

If you commit murder and get away with it, you will receive a role UPGRADE. This is no run-of-the-mill role buff, you will get an objectively superior role, with powers beyond your current one.

---

THE MAP

[Image: nfkxev8.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):
Trip's Pad (Pink):
Outdoor Areas:

[Image: GzD4dqh.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):

[Image: XvBFwnk.png]

Room Descriptions

Basement Rooms:

CURRENT PLAYERS:

@Bigfoot
@ASMR Youtuber
@Skull Face
@Fink
@Godbert Manderville
@The Archivist
@Momoko Koigakubo
@"cooking mama"
@Gordon Ramsay
@Hillary Clinton
@Grell Sutcliff
@Ruby Rose
@Ainsley Harriott
@Ramone Stradvar

Submissions are due at 6 PM PST on Wednesday.

You may submit your actions to Trip, Monokuma, or Fun With Despair.