Godbert Manderville
How many knives are missing from the Kitchen? Is the one in the Seafarer's Bedroom still there, or was it returned during the rewind?

Is there any blood on the wendigo in the woods?

Examine the gun locker.

What exactly is Monokuma's position in the Underground Pier? Is he near anything that would suggest what he was doing down there?
Fink
Had a rather uneventful night, but considering what you freaks got up to i think thats a good thing.

Woke up. Cooking Mama was still asleep and i started my night of drinking. After a little bit she woke up and we had a small chat before she went upstairs. After a while she came back downstairs and went outside.

Spent the entire night drinking in the leisure room, at one point i tried to get up and go for a walk but was so wasted i just fell over and sat behind the bar for a while.

After a while i felt alright enough to get back up and decided to have a party with all of my wonderful friends who would never abandon or murder me. My lovely plush dolls of all you crazy people. Godbert arrived during this time, he went upstairs and after a while came back down again.

The absolute sweetheart attached strings to the doll i gave him! He even put on a little show for me it was awesome. I was extremely drunk so i couldn't show my appreciation properly but it was amazing.

I passed out after this and only woke up for a small amount of time because someone was playing the drums in the other room. Apparentally it was pretty sick.
X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
(Feb 21, 2020 at 10:50 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: How many knives are missing from the Kitchen? Is the one in the Seafarer's Bedroom still there, or was it returned during the rewind?

Is there any blood on the wendigo in the woods?

Examine the gun locker.

What exactly is Monokuma's position in the Underground Pier? Is he near anything that would suggest what he was doing down there?
You can tell that a few kitchen knives are missing, though between the reset and the constant Kitchen fuckery you aren't sure of the exact amount. At least more than two. The knife that was in the Seafarer's Bedroom is nowhere to be seen.

The Wendigo in the woods is not bloody at all, though he's a bit damp from the fog.

You examine the Gun Locker. The hinges appear to have... shattered somehow, and the door fell off. Without the Ultimate Firearms Enthusiast in the game, it appears that whatever magical properties this may have had are gone. It contains a simple array of normal firearms.

You leave the Gun Locker and walk down to the Underground Pier, to where Monokuma was before Gordon took him apart. It looks like he may have been reading the clipboard, though there's nothing different about it.
Gordon Ramsay
Look at the guns inside the gun locker. Is there any way for us to tell that guns or ammunition are missing? Empty hooks or empty containers?
ASMR Youtuber
(Feb 21, 2020 at 5:06 AM)Hillary Clinton Wrote: There are no words that can express what I'm feeling. I made it my own personal mission to make sure Trip made it off this island alive, I even helped encourage him...and I've failed. Trip, wherever you are, I'm going to do whatever I can to finish this off, once and for all. I promise.

ASMR YOUTUBER and I were woken up by TRIP in the Leader's Bureau. He told us about his plan to destroy the mainframe in his pad, and before we left he also showed me a journal he found before he woke us up. For some reason the YouTuber didn't see it and Trip's not here to show it himself, so I suppose it's up to me...

He took it back and had us follow him outside, where he stopped for a moment next to the fountain. MOMOKO was T-posing next to it, and let us know that she wouldn't attack Trip this time because she's "AFK", or whatever that means. For the record, I strongly doubt she ever left the area last night. At any rate, SKULL FACE joined us here, asking Trip his plans. Trip explained, and everyone but Momoko headed to the pad together.

After we made it inside, Trip opened up the door, and Skull Face left using the teleportation pad. Everything went according to plan for a minute, as Trip began destroying the mainframe as YouTuber and I stood guard...but as he finished, someone ran in behind us.

And we were attacked.

Before anyone could react, someone in a CLOWN MASK grabbed Trip and the YouTuber and bashed their heads together, knocking them both out cold. In a panic, I tried to flee, but the attacker was both extremely fast and strong. I ended up quickly being cornered in Trip's bedroom, and before I could do anything further to retaliate, a punch directly in my face ended my night.

I'm sorry, Trip.

My account is identical to this basically

Please find justice for my boy
(Feb 21, 2020 at 11:11 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Look at the guns inside the gun locker. Is there any way for us to tell that guns or ammunition are missing? Empty hooks or empty containers?
There does indeed seem to be an empty hook in a row of revolvers. No ammo is missing, but the guns appear to be already loaded anyway.
Ainsley Harriott
Wake up on Patio. Want cheese. Go to kitchen, shred cheese. Put cheese in bag. Leave from front door. See someone standing in front of Academia. While I'm trying to make out who it is I get teleported right next to them what the hell. After I realize what happened I see it's the ape lad and he must have teleported me, I didn't see anyone else around. I give him an earful for his bullshit. He tries to apologize and DOESN'T ACCEPT ANY OF MY CHEESE so he's just insulting me twice in a row I guess. Very cool. Fuck this.

I head over toward the fountain and see who I can now safely assume is our deceased member slumped into it with their head in the water. No cheese for them I guess. I then see cooking mama. I follow cooking mama. She seems happy with it, the sigh of what can only be relief and not annoyance is clearly a good sign. I followed her around and back toward Academia and see monkey KO'd at the stairs lmao dumbass shoulda ate the cheese it makes you strong dipshit. Cooking does some stuff in Academia but I don't really care because I'm eating cheese. Then we go to the woods. I'm still eating cheese. Then she drank some bullshit and turned into a wendigo and we walked around until we got to Trip's stupid place who is also apparently maybe dead. Shoulda ate more cheese dumbass.

The weird ?? door is open so fuck it we went inside and saw the sound youtuber KO'd on the ground with a lead pipe next to her haha shoulda ate more cheese stupid. Lots of computer lookin shit in here looks busted up but cheese is more important. We then got onto a platform thing and we got teleported seriously can we stop with the teleportation shit I hate this. We ended up in the cable car place and the most Manly Manderville Man of all is there with a big daddy. Wendimama charges them and has some weird fight with large papa and eventually fucks it up good job champ have some cheese.

Yeah anyways then Wendimama turns back into cooking mama and they all just kinda awkwardly act like nothing happened while I was eating cheese and they all got on the platform and left okay bye losers bring me more cheese. I chilled out and ate the last of my cheese there, looking at the sky, thinking about my life, where I was, where I want to be, who I am, cheese, how do we get out of here, why are we here, when can we leave, cheese. I get bored and teleport back and go to the kitchen, get more cheese oh wait I'm sleepy I pass out in the kitchen.
Jack of Spades
What's that? Two more of our friends are gone? Why am I not surprised. I guess I can let you all know what I was up to so you can lynch Shoey, Gordon, or the Archivist, my big suspects for tonight. Have you heard Archivist talk lately? That guy's not in his right mind.

So, I woke up in the Leisure Room, and Fink was already pilfering the liquor. We talked for a bit, and honestly, that rat and our friend, Grell, in the Wine Storage need an intervention. Afterwards, I headed upstairs, to the Arts and Crafts Room. Shoey was here making a very impressive venus fly trap. Maybe he can confirm this, but I didn't stick around to make anything, I just grabbed some black paint. On my way out through the Leisure Room, Fink is still getting absolutely wasted. I headed over by the fountain as best I can in this fog, and could see a figure slumped over into the fountain, when Ainsley joins before I could get any closer. My cheese-eating guardian angel. He follows me to the garden, then to House Academia, where Ramone has been knocked out on the stairs. Ainsley and I go to the woods, and make myself a drink. It turns me into a big, scary monster, and I go on a hunt with Ainsley quietly eating cheese following me like a lost puppy. Bork

I go to Trip's pad, notice the teleporter is active, and find a handsome Manderville man on the other side. I lunge at him instinctively for some reason, really didn't mean to go for Godbert, but it must've been something I ate. Maybe Ham Sandwich didn't like him. Lucky for him, he brought a Big Daddy to this fight It was a close one, I almost got the upper hand when my potion wore off. I think the Big Daddy understood it was the monster's fault.

[Image: latest?cb=20180715044257]

I make peace with Big Daddy, and we and Godbert leave Ainsley here to eat his cheese. We leave the Pad and Godbert splits off from us. Big Daddy and I go to the Chapel together, and as we walk down the aisle, we spot the bloody display that is Trip's body. Big Daddy faints at the sight of it, but I have a shot to save me from fainting, hurrah. I sit in the pews relaxing, when this shadow guy I saw in a previous night, the one with the judgy, red eyes, comes stalking into the chapel. He ignores me, rude, then steps over the Big Daddy, and up to the altar. He looks over Trip's body for something, maybe the killer took, but I get the sense he didn't find what he was looking for because he was not a happy camper. Maybe he never is though. He begins to leave, when he halts, and glares at me. I feel paralyzed, and he reaches out with a black tendril. I bet Momoko would've loved this tentacle hentai bait happening in her chapel. I'm grabbed and flung hard against the wall, leaving a massive dent.

I'll get you for this fog monster!

[Image: latest?cb=20180910205250]
Ruby Rose
Waking up I passed a sleeping Ainsley on the overlook patio and run off to where the wendigo was to collect his card just in case. Then I return behind the garden of Minerva and into the painting gallery where The Archivist has completely broken character and is wearing M Goose's clothes while singing Zack Effron. He shrinks me just for giggles and leaves. Pretty boring encounter tbh.
I leave and unite with Godbert on the coast where he fixes the big technology suit so I can have a turn! It was really fun to walk around in as I tailed Godbert to Trip's pad where a clown thief comes running out with a big bag. Technically clowns aren't(?) monsters so I let that one slide. Stepping inside we find some youtuber KO'D next to a smashed mainframe with the culprit, lead pipe, right by it. We continue onto the pad and teleport.
Then some boring lore stuff I'm assuming Godbert mentioned and if not I'll share you te details later.
Skullface was in there with us, and left after some time of all of us investigating. Bigfoot came in and aggressively swiped some suspicious card that got some spooky music to play on the ol' speakers. Then glared at us maliciously and left.
Then Ainsley shows up, awake this time, with a pet wendigo who immediately jumps on me. Sick of fighting the same monster over and over we commence our duel for a limited time until the wendigo poofs back into a cooking mother. I... guess this is ok then? Not sure what that's about.
I return home and leave Godbert to his own devices while I head for the chapel I was cut off from for so long. I get in there and find the body of course, which is a horrible sight to behold of trippy. I sit down on one of the pews big enough for the daddy (the ground) and begin praying for his salvation.
The Huntress Team Leader, Ruby!

Not gonna lie tho, Casey Lee Williams is an awesome Vocalist.
Gordon Ramsay
Get a fresh kitchen knife, stab it into the dead corpse of Mother Goose in the same locations as Trip's corpse, and compare to the knife in Trip's body blood-wise.
You stab a knife into Mother Goose, in the same locations as Trip's corpse and compare it. The blood splatter is similar, but you can't really be sure. You suppose you can tell at the very least that he was likely already dead when he got stabbed.
The Archivist
BILL CIPHER HERE, DECIDING TO MAKE THIS STAY IN THIS BODY A BIT MORE PERMANENT AFTER IT TURNS OUT I'VE BEEN EVICTED FROM MY MALIBU CRIB! HERE'S THE RUNDOWN!

-I WAKE UP ON THE BEACH, WHERE GODBERT'S TRYING TO FIX THE BIG DADDY SUIT I TOOK FOR A JOYRIDE LAST NIGHT! AFTER I CLIMB UP THE CLIFF, I GO INSIDE HOUSE MINERVA TO THE PAINTING ROOM, WHERE I SEE MOTHER GOOSE'S CADAVER! GOOD GRAVY, WERE HER RHYMES ANNOYING! JUST TO STICK IT TO HER, I ROB HER OF HER SHRINK RAY AND USE IT TO TAKE HER DRESS FOR MYSELF TO PUT ON! LOOKIN' GOOD, JOKER!

-I TURN AROUND AND SEE THAT VIXEN RUBY ROSE! I POINT MY RAY AT HER, THREATENING TO SHOOT HER UNLESS SHE DOES HER BEST ZAC EFRON IMPRESSION! THAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DECIDE HUMANS' WORTHS! INSTEAD, SHE OFFERED TO GIVE ME A STATEMENT! SHE WENT ON AND ON ABOUT TAKING A KEYCARD FROM THIS WENDIGO GUY, YADDA YADDA YADDA, GOD, HER WORDS WERE AS EMPTY AS HER PERSONALITY! SO I SHRANK HER ANYWAY!

-AS I CROSS THE COURTYARD, I WITNESS THAT FALSE PROPHET MOMOKO STANDING THERE LIKE A T-POSING LUG! NEXT, I ENTER THE LIBRARY AND PULL OUT MY FAVORITE BOOK ON MID-2010S NAZI PUNCHING DEBATES AND TAKE A BITE OUT OF IT! THE MOST DELICIOUS PART IS IN THE NEONAZI RALLY SECTION! AN APE WALKS INTO THE ROOM, CLIMBS A SHELF TO CHECK THE ATTIC, AND LEAVES!

-I POUR SOME BOOZE ON A SLEEPING GRELL IN THE WINE STORAGE AND CARVE A PHALLUS IN THE WALL! FINALLY, I JOIN SHOEY IN HIS PERFORMANCE AND PASS OUT!
Ramone Stradvar
So I woke up floating in the water outside of off the edge of the Pier. Climbed out of the water, and dried myself off. After last nights run in with Skull Face, I decided to keep a careful eye out for him. So I head back up the ladder and into the Vault of House Bishop. I take a moment to get a better look at the jars to make sure it was like I saw last night, and they were. Dead animal, scratches and all. Put the jar back down and head on my way out of the vault. I decided to continue with last night's goal of rechecking all the attics, starting with the in House Bishop since I was already there.

As I head into the Trophy Room to get to the attic access, the Windingo's charging station comes flying out of the attic. Followed by Gordon Ramsay yelling "DONKEY!", and then him climbing down from there onto a stack of Trophy Cases. He leaves the room after it gets done climbing down the stack of cases. With him and his odd actions done, I decide to give the attic a check anyways. Beside the obvious spot where the charging station was at, it doesn't seem any different up there since it was last investigated.

I decide to leave the attic, and head back downstairs. Before I leave House Bishop, I decide to use the flashlight that I found to see through the fog. Unfortunately, while it seems to do a great job giving visions, it kinda sucks being used as an actual flashlight. It barely cuts through the fog. Anyways, moving counterclockwise. I first head to Trip's Pad to see if there is a attic in there. I get to Trip's Pad, and it looked empty in there and no obvious attic access. I then notice the Locked Room door was open, and decide to look inside. I see that the terminal that people were talking about in there has been smashed and ASMR Youtuber seemingly KO'd with was looked like a pipe. Suddenly, my worst fear for the night was realized. In a flash of light, Skull Face appeared on the metal platform in the room sporting a MAGA hat. I screamed and went running out of Trip's Pad.

Out of Trip's Pad, I continued my counterclockwise movement to House Olivia in the fog. I go inside and head upstairs to the Library. When I enter the Library, I see The Archivist holding a book with a bite out of it. He finishes chewing what I guess was the missing chunk of book and swallows it. He then passes me the book and asks me if I wanted a bite of his "sandwich". I kindly declined his offer and climbed up into the attic using a nearby bookcase. I get up there, and don't see anything beside a bunch of books stacked up all over the place. With nothing obviously important, I climb down from the attic. As I go to leave the Library, The Archivist saw it fit to throw the book he was munching on at the back of my head, then call me and I quote "fuckin’ monkey-ass". What a rude thing to yell at me, especially since I'm not a monkey or a ape. Honestly, it's the rudest insult I have received so far while being on this island. Anyways, I head down the stairs and leave House Bishop.

Continuing on my counterclockwise movement, I head towards House Academia. As I get close to the front door of the house, I see a figure walking towards me and then suddenly disappear. After that, I start getting yelled at from behind. I turn around and it was Ainsley Harriott. He was ranting about how it was him who was in front of me and why did I teleport him. I try to apologize and tell him it wasn't me. He offers me some of his cheese, and I decline his offer. After which he stormed off to the north to god knows where due to the fog,

So I continue on into House Academia and head to the Specimen Room. I then check the specimen jars in the room to see if they are like the ones in the vault. Mainly, I was trying to see if the specimens were as fresh as the ones in the vault and if the jar had the same scratches. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on your point of view, they seemed to be old and had no scratches. So I then go upstairs, and start going down the Unfinished Hallway. As I start to go down the hallway, I see someone wearing all black and a clown mask. They see me, make a surprised noise, and punches me right in the face. The punch ended up knocking me down the stairs. Right before I blacked out from the punch and fall, I see the clown masked person come down the stairs and run outside.
Bigfoot
@"u̡͍s̪͝e҉͙͔̫̹̰͍̫r_̦͠n͈̣̠u̴l͏̮̱̘l" I strip Trip's corpse and look for the birthmark on his left butt cheek that only I know about.
Gordon Ramsay
I attempt to rip the head off of Momoko's body with my bare heads.

I also inspect Ramone for injuries caused by the punch and fall down the stairs.
(Feb 22, 2020 at 1:20 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @"u̡͍s̪͝e҉͙͔̫̹̰͍̫r_̦͠n͈̣̠u̴l͏̮̱̘l" I strip Trip's corpse and look for the birthmark on his left butt cheek that only I know about.
You strip Trip's corpse. Unfortunately, you cannot make out any birthmark through the network-mandated censor blur.

(Feb 22, 2020 at 1:23 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: I attempt to rip the head off of Momoko's body with my bare heads.

I also inspect Ramone for injuries caused by the punch and fall down the stairs.
You walk over to Momoko's body and attempt to rip her head off with your bare hands. Her head does not come off. Maybe you'd have better luck if you were even half as strong as the bloody mold smell in your kitchen, you fucking donkey.

You drop Momoko and check out Ramone. He is large and very hairy, but you can see that he looks pretty banged up. His right eye is swollen closed.
Bigfoot
@Trip [Cameraman] Nice body double bitch.
Ramone Stradvar
Since multiple people asked, I submit to doing the head ripping off test.
(Feb 22, 2020 at 1:40 AM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: Since multiple people asked, I submit to doing the head ripping off test.
You grab Momoko's corpse, and after a few sharp tugs, you rip her head right off.

The wound is more ragged than the one on the corpse's neck though, as if more effort was involved.
Ramone Stradvar
Did trips body look clean cut or ripped off?