Gordon Ramsay
Investigate Trip's Pad.
Godbert Manderville
So, it's come to this. I haven't celebrated any death on this island, with the possible exceptions of the purple mutant child and that portly monarch, but this...this is truly unfortunate. Nothing to do but get to work, I suppose.

I woke up in the Underground Pier. The Ape was still floating in the water, no longer frozen but still asleep. I left and made my way outside, using a lantern to light my way. I passed Momoko by the Fountain, where she was T-posing and informed me that she was AFK.

I suppose there's no sense in hiding this since I was seen, but I was responsible for restoring the Big Daddy tonight. Not like anyone else has the ability to do so, anyway. I saw The Archivist near the damaged suit at the shore, but he just laughed at me and ran to the east. Odd fellow. I worked on the suit for a while and got it ready for my client, who will remain anonymous. I'm sure you understand.

After I finished, I headed to Trip's Pad. As I approached, a figure wearing black clothes and a clown mask dashed out of the building with a sack in hand. I continued inside and entered the ??? room, where I saw the ASMR YouTuber knocked out on the floor next to the damaged mainframe and a lead pipe. The teleporter to the Cable Car Station was already active, so I stepped into it accompanied by the Big Daddy.

In the station, I encountered Skull Face wearing a stupid hat. He was busy sifting through the crates, so I picked up the folder on the desk. You can find its contents in the journal entries thread. I also examined the cable car terminal and found that it's out of service due to an "admin override" rather than any physical issue, so my skills won't be of any help with it. Skull Face left the room at this point, so I took my turn to examine the crates. Inside I found some semi-automatic rifles (without ammo), flashlights that looked like flashback lights but had no strange effects (unfinished perhaps?), and gas + dust masks.

As I began to leave, Bigfoot came through the teleporter sporting a David Bowie shirt and some big socks for his big feet. I decided to watch him as he approached the locked door and swiped his own keycard, which caused the X-Files theme to start playing for some reason. He gave me a menacing look, but I didn't back down. I continued to keep an eye on him as he perused the station, but he never interacted with the locked room after swiping his card. Eventually, he left the room, still staring me down.

As I prepared to leave again, Ainsley and a wendigo stepped through the teleporter. The beast charged at me, but the Big Daddy came to my aid and they began to clash. A rematch after their bout at Madam Clinton's party, I presume. Just as the wendigo appeared to be gaining the upper hand, it suddenly transformed into Cooking Mama and stopped attacking. Thal's balls, woman, what was that about?

Meanwhile Ainsley is eating cheese.

With no more interruptions, I took the teleporter out of the room and returned to Trip's Pad. The Big Daddy and Cooking Mama both followed, seemingly okay with each other now, and left toward the Chapel. Meanwhile I made my way to House Minerva, passing by Momoko at the Fountain again on the way. She was decidedly more dead this time. I also passed Fink in the Leisure Room and a shoddily-made new addition to the Bust Hallway. If anyone wants any crafting lessons, you need only ask. It's vastly preferable to all of you breaking shit.

In the Arts and Crafts room, I attached some strings to the lovely Godbert doll that Fink made for me and upgraded it into a marionette. I also put together a little motherly bonnet. I returned downstairs and passed Fink again, where I put on a show for her by having the mini-me marionette perform the Manderville dance. She was so sloshed that I'm not sure if she even knew what was going on, though. I'm glad someone's having fun here.

I returned to the Fountain and placed the bonnet on the goose statue to commemorate a particular individual. She may have murdered two people in cold blood, but she was still one of us. I headed back inside and entered the Music Room, which had many items missing. Paying that no mind, I played a sick solo on the drum set, waking up Gordon Ramsay in the process. He threw a mic at me and called me a dismal example of a man, which kind of hurt since I'm a Manderville man, but I understand. I wanted to sleep in the cubicle but he was already in there cuddling a painting, so I just fell asleep by the drum set instead.

Oh, and to whoever killed Trip: pick a Deity and pray.

[Image: 1e0Du9L.png?1]
Bigfoot
- I wake up in the attic of House Academia and notice my bag is overflowing with junk, so I dump most of it out.
- I open up the loot crate at my feet and toss on the T-shirt inside. I also got some Harry Potter socks this time which I also put on.
- I head downstairs then out through the fog using my flashlight to help illuminate the way.
- I enter the woods and find the hatch with the keycard reader. I swipe my keycard and the X Files theme plays.
- I look around but don't see if it triggered anything obvious. I do notice the Wendigo is laying dead next to the pad with its arm outstretched.
- As I leave, I see some red eyes staring at me through the fog.
- I head back through the trees to Trip's Pad.
- I enter and find that the mainframe in the ??? room has been smashed, whatever that is. ASMR Youtuber is lying KO'd on the ground next to it with a lead pipe.
- I enter the teleporter to the cable car station.
- Big Daddy and Godbert are inspecting the keycard reader. I walk over and swipe my card, trying to see if it does anything here. The X Files theme plays.
- I intensely listen to hear if any doors open but can't detect anything.
- I check the crates and find semiautomatic rifles, more weird flashlights, and dust masks.
- I check the files on the desks and find some lore about "Nathan" and the inventories of some random people. There is also a sketch of the Dark Side of the Moon album cover with the word "Photoreactive??" written underneath it in red.
- I warp back and sleep behind Trip's Pad.
Godbert Manderville
Examine the knife in the body. Can I tell where it came from?

Check out the cracks in the wall. Does the body have any blunt force trauma that matches the force needed to create such an impact?
Hillary Clinton
There are no words that can express what I'm feeling. I made it my own personal mission to make sure Trip made it off this island alive, I even helped encourage him...and I've failed. Trip, wherever you are, I'm going to do whatever I can to finish this off, once and for all. I promise.

ASMR YOUTUBER and I were woken up by TRIP in the Leader's Bureau. He told us about his plan to destroy the mainframe in his pad, and before we left he also showed me a journal he found before he woke us up. For some reason the YouTuber didn't see it and Trip's not here to show it himself, so I suppose it's up to me...

He took it back and had us follow him outside, where he stopped for a moment next to the fountain. MOMOKO was T-posing next to it, and let us know that she wouldn't attack Trip this time because she's "AFK", or whatever that means. For the record, I strongly doubt she ever left the area last night. At any rate, SKULL FACE joined us here, asking Trip his plans. Trip explained, and everyone but Momoko headed to the pad together.

After we made it inside, Trip opened up the door, and Skull Face left using the teleportation pad. Everything went according to plan for a minute, as Trip began destroying the mainframe as YouTuber and I stood guard...but as he finished, someone ran in behind us.

And we were attacked.

Before anyone could react, someone in a CLOWN MASK grabbed Trip and the YouTuber and bashed their heads together, knocking them both out cold. In a panic, I tried to flee, but the attacker was both extremely fast and strong. I ended up quickly being cornered in Trip's bedroom, and before I could do anything further to retaliate, a punch directly in my face ended my night.

I'm sorry, Trip.
X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
(Feb 21, 2020 at 1:29 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Investigate Trip's Pad.
Gonna have to be more specific, Ramsay. That's a lot of ground to cover.

(Feb 21, 2020 at 2:27 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Examine the knife in the body. Can I tell where it came from?

Check out the cracks in the wall. Does the body have any blunt force trauma that matches the force needed to create such an impact?
You pull out the knife from the body. It appears to be an ordinary kitchen knife, distinctly from the island's Ktichen.

You check out the cracks in the wall. The stone is old, and probably doesn't take a whole lot to crack like that. It does look like someone might have been slammed into the wall, but the body has absolutely no blunt force trauma.
Bandit Shoey
I wake up and decide it's time to put on a show.
Fuck it was foggy out though who put this here why wasn't it reported?
Still I stagger around until I find the arts and craft room (seeing fink and cooking mama in the lesiure room) where I begin to make a big fucking piranha plant puppet.
Turns out making puppets takes a long goddamn time and while i'm making the puppet cooking mama comes in and is all like "wow that's a cool ass puppet"
After I finish making Audry 2 I head to the sound room to get soe sound equipment.
Then I go to the water room and begin the play of little shop of horrors.
That untalanted fuck the archivest shows up dressed in drag demanding to play all the female roles and let me tell you he was a terrible audry and an even worse urchins.
after that we go to sleep.
Hillary Clinton
Investigate the waiting room, Trip's bedroom, and ??? in that order.
(Feb 21, 2020 at 2:13 PM)Hillary Clinton Wrote: Investigate the waiting room, Trip's bedroom, and ??? in that order.
You investigate the Waiting Room. The room looks... mostly fine honestly. It's still sort of weird seeing it not torched to a crisp, but there's nothing really out of place, so you walk through the Office and into Trip's Bedroom.

This room is more of the same, still mostly untouched, though there is a miniscule amount of blood on the carpet by the bed. There's also a tuba underneath the bed, for whatever reason.

Finally, you check the ??? Room. The mainframe inside has been smashed, with a massive dent in the top of it. It makes a mechanical hiss from time to time, and spits out sparks at you. In front of it sits a lead pipe on the ground. There's nothing weird about the teleporter though.
Skull Face
Investigate Trip's office.
Using my card, I also check the Woods transporter's room to see if anything has changed.
Gordon Ramsay
Investigate the Water Control Room.
(Feb 21, 2020 at 8:11 PM)Skull Face Wrote: Investigate Trip's office.
Using my card, I also check the Woods transporter's room to see if anything has changed.
You swipe your card on the keycard reader in the woods. When you enter the room, it's exactly the same as you left it. Doesn't look like anyone's been in here, even.

(Feb 21, 2020 at 8:20 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Investigate the Water Control Room.
You investigate the Water Control Room.

It is littered with audio equipment, and a large, plush venus flytrap puppet sits in the middle of the room, roughly man-sized.
Skull Face
...What type of audio equipment?
(Feb 21, 2020 at 9:03 PM)Skull Face Wrote: ...What type of audio equipment?
Mostly microphones, speakers, the sort of thing you might find in the Music Room. It's set up around the venus flytrap like a stage.
Skull Face
Are any of the microphones wireless, or otherwise notably missing from the setup?
(Feb 21, 2020 at 9:20 PM)Skull Face Wrote: Are any of the microphones wireless, or otherwise notably missing from the setup?
It looks like everything is from the same set of equipment, and it is all there. There is no wireless microphone.
Hearts
Are there materials in the Arts and Crafts room that could be used to make a mask? What kinds of materials are missing besides the ones I used last night?
Godbert Manderville
I don't know who in the seven hells that was but I want to know the same thing.
Grell Sutcliff
This is probably worthless info but in the event that anyone here is dying to know, my night was spent entirely in Wine Storage getting drunk off my arse. A lady has to cope from not being able to score any hunks somehow, you know!
(Feb 21, 2020 at 9:58 PM)Hearts Wrote: Are there materials in the Arts and Crafts room that could be used to make a mask? What kinds of materials are missing besides the ones I used last night?
You think that you could quite easily make a mask in Arts and Crafts, and not even a low quality one.

You search through the room but there's just so much material missing. You suspect that the vast majority of it was used to make Shoey's puppet flytrap, but that doesn't explain the copious amount of black fabric that has vanished, OR the black paint.