Bigfoot
What do I need to make this chili? Nothing is implied.

Rules:
- I must be able to find all ingredients within my local grocery store.
- No seafood. I don't eat it normally so I don't know how to prepare it. Some people in my family have allergies and I don't want to use this garrison to find out if I do too.
- Budget of $15 for ingredients per dish.
- Suggestions can be goofy but don't suggest anything unsafe. I will be eating these.
Baby Sans Thanos
* jalapeño
[Image: Zm6C7NV.gif]
Draku
add chopped carrot
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
[Image: 01No0hR.gif]

"You know, I'm thinking the old "Tomato Sauce and Beans" combo is old hat by now. Audiences͘ ͜áre s͟ic̀k̡ ̴of͝ ̕it,́ ́a͏nd ̀it̀'s testing like shit in focus groups.

Now, I know what you're thinking. Is i͘t҉ ̷re͏all͏y͡ c̴h̴íli ìf̡ yo͢uditch the classics? Nah, gotta keep some of that homestyle feel going on. Ease the consumer into it, I'm sure you know what I mean.

So, I'm thinkin' at least half the sauce is gonna have to be... Grape jelly. Look, I dunno, you're the cook here. You'll figure it out."
Hearts
marshmallows
sealelement
grape jelly is totally workable for a sort of bbq-type thing so i say go all in with barbeque sauce
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
(Feb 25, 2020 at 3:05 AM)sealelement Wrote: grape jelly is totally workable for a sort of bbq-type thing so i say go all in with barbeque sauce
why do you know this
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
(Feb 25, 2020 at 3:08 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Feb 25, 2020 at 3:05 AM)sealelement Wrote: grape jelly is totally workable for a sort of bbq-type thing so i say go all in with barbeque sauce
why do you know this

my mom made it for a housewarming party and it was actually delicious, why?
100% pure gamer 100%
Bigfoot
seal's mom was actually trying to get them to move out right away but the plan backfired
The Kindest Weapon
Chickpeas