X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
The night is dark. Flashes of lightning, however brief, arc through the ominous clouds. Wearily, you make your way out to the bonnet-wearing Fountain, now standing out awkwardly in its goose-y demeanor against the dreadful backdrop.

---

[Image: SgkmV8w.gif]

"You know, Camera Guy, this is literally the second time you've went out of your way to fuck me over. You help people kill me, and then you STILL get your own TV show AND I even hire you a bodyguard to keep you alive. Now you go and kill my bear? Come on.

I mean sure, the TV show was bullshit, and so was every other piece of information that Contractor was fed, but come on. Name one honest employer in 2020, I'll sit around and wait for your answer. Maybe by the time you give it, we'll have gone through another three time resets."

[Image: zBjLqns.png]

"Hey, screw you, spooky-shadow-boss dude. All this, and now you're tellin' me that I wasn't actually gonna be on TV? Is this place even actually haunted by these vision-dudes, or were you just spittin' more junk at us?"

[Image: pp2Is5e.gif]

"Now that's an interesting question. Truth be told: I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not.

Not even I know what happened to the inhabitants of this place, the ones who built the houses to begin with. Well, I know Valentina got a healthy heaping of likely lifelong trauma, but... I also don't really care. Sucks to be her, I guess.

Point is: Ghosts or no ghosts, they up and vanished one day, never to be heard from again. Some say it has something to do with the Treasure, some say they drowned themselves, some say aliens, but either way, they're gone, not even a grave to mark their legacy.

How's that for a campfire tale?"

[Image: 01No0hR.gif]

"But if you want ghosts, cameraman... Tonight would certainly be the night for that. The weather, the atmosphere, the timing.... and y'know, the game mechanics. They all just... line up nicely.

Oh, you'll get your ghosts. Just maybe not the ones you're looking for.

Not that that's gonna stop me, anyway. I've got a dagger to go grab, even if I've got no idea what it's for. But it's been brought up what, like three times now by the old island dwellers, so I think I'll take it. Just following the lore clues, I'm sure you'll understand.

Speaking of the dearly departed, this pacifism tendency is really not jiving with me. It's so... KG3. Not a fan. Look, I know you want to "win" or whatever, but I really, really could not give less of a shit. So you WILL attempt to kill someone tonight.

Besides, you'll have some spectral onlookers, I'm sure. Wouldn't want to disappoint the vengeful dead."

[Image: hDCXuUY.png]

"V-vengeful dead...?"

---

The weather forecast for the night is Haunting. All dead players will be able to submit actions they can take as a ghost. Ghosts are normally invisible, but can interact with corporeal objects. They will also not receive accounts, though the impacts of their actions will indeed be felt by the living players.

You must attempt to murder someone tonight.

---

THE MAP

[Image: nfkxev8.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):
Trip's Pad (Pink):
Outdoor Areas:

[Image: GzD4dqh.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):

[Image: XvBFwnk.png]

Room Descriptions

Basement Rooms:

CURRENT PLAYERS:

@Bigfoot
@ASMR Youtuber
@Skull Face
@Fink
@Godbert Manderville
@"cooking mama"
@Gordon Ramsay
@Hillary Clinton
@Grell Sutcliff
@Ruby Rose
@Ainsley Harriott
@Ramone Stradvar
@Shoey

Submissions are due at 6 PM PST on Wednesday.

You may submit your actions to Trip, Monokuma, Xavier, or Fun With Despair.
Visions
Morning. A bright and sunny one, but the mood of the island suggests otherwise. If emotions can determine weather, then the island would be engulfed in storm clouds. Inside the holding cells, Percy gets thrown into the cell, next to what would be called Nathan's bedroom. Gordon wipes his hands on his pants, as if he had touched some greasy food. Angus looks in disgust.

"You're quite the mockit, Gordon."

"I'm sorry?"

"Dirty. You're a dirty man."

"Hand me a handkerchief if you have one, then."

Angus' head turns to Percy's. The smith sighs quietly.

"You've forgot i-"

"A'ight, lad, you've caused quite the commotion over there and, as the people of House Bishop, we've got to deal with ye. Now, don't think of this as punishment, alright?"

Percy is perplexed by the statement. He is conscious, but the hit he's been dealt still rings inside his head.

"I understand far less of what you mean than what you understand of my pain, seer. If you could, please be clear."

A smile comes off of Angus' face, one that is far too obvious of being malicious.

"Consider this a blessing and a thanks from us. No need to pray for a god, or the woman you stalk."

---

In the kitchen. François is assisted by Alisa and Aileen, who are preparing a breakfast using fresh ingredients, plucked from the garden. Only utensils and tools are heard for a while, but Aileen eventually breaks the silence.

"I say, how did these ingredients manage to grow so quickly?"

Alisa, usually annoyed by the presence of the Bishop's woman, reads the air from her words. In other circumstances, she'd plug her ears, but this time, a reluctant agreement is in order.

"You should know about that garden boy. Tomas is his name, remember him?"

"I do, but it is not like I see him at all. He isolates himself to his own work."

"That is what I mean! The man does weird things to his plants, you know? I've seen him tend to the crops. Whatever he does to them, I do not like it one bit!"

"What do you mean? Is he sabotaging our only source of sustenance?"

François, who was focused on his recipes, heard the few words coming out of Aileen's mouth. He gently puts down his knife on the counter.

"Non, I do not think that is it. The crops he gives to us are sublime! The taste is what you would expect from restaurants, as well. I must agree with the growth of these plants, however. It is fascinating that they come back to us in so little time..."

Silence, and then they go back to their breakfast preparation. Aileen is still disconcerted by some of her thoughts, one of which she decides to blurt out.

"If the plants do grow that quickly, we won't have to worry much about food. However, has nobody considered the lack of meat on this island?"

"All the better for trying out new recipes." Quickly replies the chef, "Besides, we can catch some fish around here, non?"