Okay, Minus World, how do I cook chili?

Here is our list of ingredients:
- Jalapeño
- Chopped Carrot
- Grape Jelly
- Marshmallows
- Barbecue Sauce
- Chickpeas

Same general rules from before apply. I will use my better judgement to adjust or avoid steps given to me that involve eating raw/dangerous food or causing fires/smoke.
John Wick
A quick meal to die...? Sign me the fuck up.

Grab a carrot, chop it. That should be easy enough for a big boy like you. Then grab a bowl... apply some Jalapeño and Grape Jelly to it, both of them, don't miss a single one. Mix it, make it Chili. If it doesn't become Chili, force it to.

Then get some Marshmallows and heat them up with the hot fire of your heart... once they're done, mix them with the Jalapeño Chili, and apply some Sauce to it.

What the fuck is a Chickpea? Slap it in there, I don't give a fuck.
[Image: ks2xoKC.gif?noredirect]
Aidan
chop everything and put it in a big pot
Kright
Alright so here is the secret Kright Recipe for special chili my big foot friend!

Well first you gotta put your carrots and chickpeas in some water and cook them until soft and ready for the chili mixture.

Then while they cook to perfection, you make the chili sauce! That's a fun mixture of a little grape jelly, with some barbecue sauce, and a little Jalapeño for that spice! (It's a known fact chili is spicy so that part is important!) As an optional step you can add in some ketchup or hot sauce for that red chili color people like and enjoy.

Then once both are done you mash everything together into a mystery paste and call it chili! Huzzah!

You will then give it a try and while you really start to question your cooking choices, you can eat the marshmallows to remind yourself of the good days. c:
Draku
chop up the jalapenos and combine them with the chopped carrot pieces
dump it all into a pot full of grape jelly and put that on the stove and stir it for a while until its bubbling
cover a few marshmallows with barbeque sauce and place them in the microwave on a plate for 20-30 seconds.
when both ends of that are done pop the bbqmallows into the cursed mixture you have created and stir it some more. season with chickpeas
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
throw the marshmallows in the garbage
100% pure gamer 100%
Bigfoot
(Feb 27, 2020 at 7:07 AM)sealelement Wrote: throw the marshmallows in the garbage
We don't waste food here.