Bigfoot
Okay, Minus World, how do I cook pasta?

Here is our list of ingredients:
- Corn
- Chocolate sauce
- Wasabi
- Arrowroot Cookies (I don't know what these are so I probably won't be able to actually use them)
- Mtn Dew
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Strawberries
- Barbecue Sauce

Same general rules from before apply. I will use my better judgement to adjust or avoid steps given to me that involve eating raw/dangerous food or causing fires/smoke.

Also good job idiots you forgot the pasta.
ProJared
I've cooked some pasta before, if you get my drill...

First, you grab the corn and boil it, add salt to it. Then, you slice it in a way that makes the corn look like pasta, so then we go to our next step. Grab a pot, apply some Mountain Dew and Chocolate Sauce to it and dip the corn -slightly-, not too much, just a pinch. Then cook some Strawberries in the oven (make sure to do it in a bowl so the liquid doesn't go everywhere!) and apply barbecue sauce on top. Lastly, serve hot and flavor with Rainbow Sprinkles.

Hope that helps, my gamer friend.
[Image: 0sstIc3.png]
Draku
aight the first step is to leave the kitchen and film yourself buying bowtie pasta
then you get back and fill your pot with mountain dew, then place it on your stove until it hits a rolling boil.
while waiting, chop up the wasabi and strawberries. we'll need these later
pop the corn and bowtie pasta into the boiling dew and stir. wait for 10-11 minutes and then turn off the stove and pour into your strainer and move the contents of the strainer into your eating bowl.
pour chocolate and barbecue sauce into your second pan, mix. sprinkle some wasabi and strawberry bits in and heat it up until it starts bubbling. turn off the stove and pour the result into the eating bowl. stir thoroughly
finally add the rainbow sprinkles to top the dish off and eat it. god that's disgusting.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=arrowroot+cookies
Mettaton
[img] http://i.ytimg.com/vi/A9K7WI6hp2o/hqdefault.jpg[/img]

Preheat your children and call your ovens to the tables, lovelies, because your favorite reformed serial killer robot will show you casuals how to cook a mean spaghetti dish!

1. In this age of dire water shortages, we can’t afford to use up so much of it just to nourish ourselves. No, puke-colored soda is the way of the future! Fill your pot with Mountain Dew and set it so that it comes to a nice boil.

2. Down the sprinkles in one gulp. Those have no place in pasta.

3. Mix the BBQ sauce and chocolate sauce together until you have a fine paste! Fine enough so that I can be glazed in it and still look drop dead gorgeous!

4. Tall pasta tend to make a nasty crowd when grouped, so you’ll want to mix them up. When the soda’s done boiling, break half of the noodles up until they’re no shorter than your fingernail, and place all of them in the Mountain Dew.

5. Once the noodles are wet and flexible, place them in a bowl and mix it thoroughly with the sauce. After putting it in your serving bowl, sprinkle on some cooked corn and sliced strawberries.

6. Worried your dinner looks too edible to muster? No worries, Uncle Wasabi is here to visit! Smack a glob of that on top of your creation, and voila, your meal is complete! Happy bathroom trip!
sealelement

> Also good job idiots you forgot the pasta.

fuck you i thought the pasta was implied. dropping this garrison harder than drei dropped season 2 of dilbert
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
(Feb 27, 2020 at 7:06 AM)sealelement Wrote: > Also good job idiots you forgot the pasta.
fuck you i thought the pasta was implied
this is how i read into things as well originally but given you asked for ingredients and your other cooking videos i understand that it was a mistaken assumption. however i will have to ban kyle if he does not include pasta
Bigfoot
Fuck you I literally said "Nothing is implied." in both ingredients threads.
Draku
(Feb 27, 2020 at 1:23 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: Fuck you I literally said "Nothing is implied." in both ingredients threads.
what you did or didnt insert into your threads with the help of echelon after the fact is irrelevant, sasquatch

we know you're capable of calling in those favors with the govt since you're not meant to exist