[Day 8] - A Dish Best Served Cold

Spooks?
(Mar 4, 2020 at 2:30 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Are Mama's stab wounds fatal, or is it definitely the bullet that killed her? I think it was just a ghost stabbing her for shits n' giggles, but we need to make sure

What's the lighting setup in the Trophy Room like? Is there a breaker or another way to shut off the lights? If not, it's probably a role power's fault
You check out Cooking Mama's corpse. The stab wounds don't look like any individual one would have killed, unless the victim bled out. The bullet hole is right between her eyes though, and would have instantly killed.

There is a light switch in the Trophy Room, by the door to the Hall of Swords, but if you turn it off, the darkness still doesn't look as dark to you as it did last night.
Gordon Ramsay
Turn off the lights in the trophy room, as well as the other lights in House Bishop that we can find. Now?
Fink
I would like to ask Trip and Xavier for their accounts. They were both witnesses after all.

Yes even the terrible king of town account Xavier. Maybe giving us some evidence will help find your knife thief?
Fink
Do the revolvers and desert eagle use the same size bullets?

If they do not may i grab a bullet belonging to each and compare them to the wound on cooking mama?
Ruby Rose
My night is quite short and straight forward!
I jumped in my big ol' suit and scooped up a proton pack from some dead guy and went ghost hunting! While wandering around i found a ghost at the fountain and gave it the good ol' proton treatment. When I later spot a youtube leaving the ??? room. Well I said to patrol that room and seeing someone came out counted I suppose so I ran them down like a football player and slammed them down and up, all around. But when I lift her up, Lightning strikes! Oh nonono, I wasn't here to kill someone that came from the room, so I toss her into the fountain to put out the fire. It was the only option I had really.
Then I stomp over to wine storage and bump into fink who doesn't like that I'm about to go bonkers in this room, so she takes of my helmet and bonks me instead. But aha! I wake up later and go bonkers anyways! Thank you tenacity~ Godbert was climbing down into the passageway around this time, and Trip exits from the front door when I finish. Time to head out to the woods.
But on my way, I bump into Skullface who looks like a ghostly ghoul in the darkness, So i open fire with my proton pack! But it seems to have had some adverse side effects, as he is not only lit on fire, but shrinks too! In his smaller and more firey state he shoots off into the woods screaming.... Oops?
I find my way to the teleporter in the woods and use it for a stake out in the room. Honestly I thought someone would come around but, uh. Nope. Everything ended all alone in that room. All i heard was a brief piece of the X Files theme.
The Huntress Team Leader, Ruby!

Not gonna lie tho, Casey Lee Williams is an awesome Vocalist.
Skull Face
I present my gun.

Also, let's take a look at the chandelier.
Hillary Clinton
I hereby promise to exit politics for good if God lets me return to my family. Additionally, if I do make it off this island, I'm never speaking to any one of you ever again except for Trip.

For starters, I'm just go say now my murder attempt was self defense. Had I been attacked by another living person and had a chance to strike back, I would have knocked them out by bashing them with the tuba, and then if there was something suitable for murder nearby, I would have gone in for the kill. However I was only in danger of dying once, and it was not at the hands of the living, so my attempt never happened. You'll see what I mean with that in a few minutes.

As for what actually happened? I woke up under Trip's bed, cursing the clown under my breath and taking my tuba with me. On my way out of the pad, I noticed SKULL FACE was still asleep in front of Trip's desk. I thought about kicking him, but I let him be. In the mysterious room, ASMR YOUTUBER was still unconscious on the ground, so I just took the lead pipe to return to Trip and left the pad. I hurried past olivia on my way to academia. The APE left as I approached, and he headed to minerva.

Inside the house, I watched TRIP stumble down the stairs. I gave him his pipe back, and told him to watch out tonight. He also let me know he was going to get the dagger before Xavier. I admittedly didn't know if this was a good idea, but since I had plans of my own over there, I tagged along anyway. We headed out to the fountain, which was full of urine, and watch some FOOD dunk itself in. As we were watching, a GHOST suddenly punched Trip in the gut, causing him to yelp and stagger backwards. I tried to come to his defense, but another ghost started to grab my shirt. Trip commented that he wished he had his camera, but I convinced him to run, and I ended up flipping off the ghosts as we run away into bishop.

We headed upstairs into the trophy room, seeing FINK wearing Trip's clothes. I gave her a glare, but trusted her not to do anything to us again so I let her be. Plus, she wanted the dagger, which fit in with my desire for anyone BUT Xavier to have the dagger. We were soon joined by the late COOKING MAMA, with her stove and ingredients. She put on a clown outfit and began mixing ingredients, with Fink pouring whiskey into the mix.

And of course, it was right then and there that XAVIER and SKULL FACE walked in to claim the dagger for themselves. Xavier looked surprised at something, then immediately unloaded a gun's entire clip of ammo into the wall. He said something to himself before Fink tackled him to the ground. He hurled her off and grabbed a mace from the wall, using it to knock her away when she ran back at him. While they were fighting, Skull Face shot off the lock on the trophy case with a gun of his own. He then stood by the door to the mirror room, drinking from his flask.

And as the fight was going on...the entire room suddenly went pitch black. The only things I saw were Xavier's eyes, which suddenly appeared surprised as something slammed into him and knocking him on top of the chandelier. As this happened, the mirror hall door slammed open, and I immediately heard a groan of pain near it. This was probably Skull Face getting slammed by the door. After this, a gunshot went off, and someone around near where Cooking Mama was standing collapsed - although I did not see it, I am very confident this was the exact moment of Cooking Mama's death. As someone ran over to the area, another gunshot rang out from where Skull Face was sitting, and was followed by something crashing to the lower floor. There was a loud grunt coming where Cooking Mama was as someone began beating up Trip. The mystery person also hit me a couple of times. Then I heard someone shatter glass and run downstairs, followed by someone dragging something, though I wasn't sure where it was headed.

Eventually, it became quiet, so I just caught my breath for a moment. Eventually, GODBERT came in with a lantern, brightening up the room. He was protected by two GHOSTLY GEESE. With a light source, I took a good look at my surroundings. Skull Face was collapsed near the mirror hall door, and Trip was lying on the ground. The knife case was shattered and the emerald dagger was gone, and there was a pool of blood where Cooking Mama used to be, with a blood trail leading into the mirror hall. Skull Face got up and rubbed his head, and headed downstairs at this point. As I went over to talk with Godbert, a was interrupted by a pair of GARDENING SHEERS, which promptly thrust themselves into my left eye. I screamed in pain for a while before collapsing into a pool of my own blood. The fact that I didn't join Cooking Mama in Heaven tonight is a miracle.
Spooks?
(Mar 4, 2020 at 2:45 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Turn off the lights in the trophy room, as well as the other lights in House Bishop that we can find. Now?
You turn off all lights in House Bishop. Godbert points out that its still less dark in here than when he came up the stairs. How puzzling.

(Mar 4, 2020 at 2:57 AM)Fink Wrote: Do the revolvers and desert eagle use the same size bullets?

If they do not may i grab a bullet belonging to each and compare them to the wound on cooking mama?
The Revolvers and Desert Eagles shoot different ammo. The Revolver ammo is smaller, and seems to match the wound on the victim.
X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
(Mar 4, 2020 at 4:47 AM)Skull Face Wrote: I present my gun.

Also, let's take a look at the chandelier.
You present your gun. It is a revolver, and it is missing two bullets. After everyone is satisfied, you check out the Chandelier, and see that it has smashed into the floor of the Foyer from above. The rope holding it up appears to have been severed somehow.
(Mar 4, 2020 at 2:51 AM)Fink Wrote: I would like to ask Trip and Xavier for their accounts. They were both witnesses after all.

Yes even the terrible king of town account Xavier. Maybe giving us some evidence will help find your knife thief?

[Image: SgkmV8w.gif]

"Yeah, whatever. Nice of you to be so cooperative after trying to kick my ass all night, but hey, a good idea is a good idea. Maybe you've got a point.

Anyway, from what I gather, I started off by heading over to that gun safe, where I picked myself up some firepower. Supernatural powers are one thing, but good ol' firepower never let anyone down. Especially not the killer, as we can clearly see."

[Image: 01No0hR.gif]

"Headed over to House Bishop after that, and headed upstairs with... well, my account calls him "skeleman", but I'm assuming he's Skull Face. Stupid role power. As soon as I get up there though, I see the other half of that role power.

Standing next to that knife case is, and I quote: "liz from killing gmae 6", holding the dagger."

[Image: gTVKN7v.gif]

"Needless to say, I unload the entire clip into her, which seems to confirm that she was just the King's illusion. Had to check."

[Image: SgkmV8w.gif]

"Then I got into a fight with "teh rat" and attacked in turn with a "shiny wall hammer". Then it got dark, and I got tossed over the railing onto that chandelier. Then there was a gunshot, then there was a SECOND gunshot, and the chandelier plummeted to the ground. It stunned me for a bit, and some dumb fuck put a stupid hat on my head.

God, I hate ghosts.

I got up then, went upstairs, fought Manderville, etc. etc. the knife's gone. I leave the old man alone to lick his wounds, and head back downstairs and out to the woods."

[Image: 01No0hR.gif]

"There. Now don't ever say I'm not helpful."
Ramone Stradvar
So I wake up at the bottom of the stairs in House Academia with one heck of a sore face and a new dislike of clowns. Well, maybe a dislike of just one clown, who knows. Anyways, I sit up and see Trip climbing down from the Attic (HA). Remembering that everyone has to attempt a kill tonight. I decide it's best to go off and find myself something to defend myself with. With an idea of where to check, I leave the house.

Without any problems, I make my way over to House Minerva. As I walk through the house, and more specifically, through the Leisure Room. I come across Fink changing into some different clothes, which for some reason seems to be Trips clothes. She seems pretty drunk at this time too. As I start to head up the stairs, she yells at me to respect her privacy. I decide to not respond since this situation is both embarrassing and I didn't want to waste my time talking with a drunk. Also, why is she changing clothes in a open room?

Anyways once upstairs, I head into the Attic (HM). What I came for was still there, the dagger I saw a few nights ago. I pick it up and put it in my briefcase for safe keeping. I then leave the attic, go downstairs, and out of the house. Once outside, I head back for House Academia. Along my way back, I notice two people next to the Fountain, one of which was wearing a Fedora. I make it back to the house, and right when I enter the house, I heard thunder. I make my way up the stairs, and into the Study where I held up for the rest of the night as a defensive position. Thankfully nothing happened and the rest of my night was uneventful. A nice peaceful end to a night for a change.

(Edit: Accidentally said I saw Grell, which was AFK. Edited to to the proper person, Fink.)
ASMR Youtuber
so heres a more detailed account of The Worst Night Ever

Woke up in pain after last night, in ??? Room
Got up and started looking for Trip to begin my actions
Immediately bumrushed by Big Daddy, who bashes me out the door and then slams me against the floor.
Big Daddy lifts me up to slam me again and i get STRUCK BY LIGHTNING and KO'd
Wake up to Fink kicking me
Fink smashes goose statue, she is also buff i guess
Get myself back up and am about to start looking for trip again so that I can start my fucking actions
Immediately uppercut by a ghost.
I crawl to Trip's pad, where MCD crashes a car into the waiting room in front of me.
MCD steps out and starts yelling at me for crashing his car.
Trip arrives finally and before I can say anything he asks why I crashed MCD's car.
I start to explain the garbage night I've had and MCD interrupts me to tell Trip to ditch me and get drinks.

They leave and I collapse, having not even started my submitted actions.
Godbert Manderville
Check out the Luxury Bedroom.

Take a closer look at the gun locker, particularly the door and hinges. Is there any clue to how it was opened? Any blast marks indicating an explosion, bending or twisting suggesting it was torn off by brute force, etc?
(Mar 4, 2020 at 7:54 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Check out the Luxury Bedroom.

Take a closer look at the gun locker, particularly the door and hinges. Is there any clue to how it was opened? Any blast marks indicating an explosion, bending or twisting suggesting it was torn off by brute force, etc?
The Luxury Bedroom is practically untouched. Everything inside is in great shape and it is very clean.

Abandoning that investigative dead end, you head over to the Gun Locker and inspect the hinges. They don't appear to be bent, and there is no sign of an explosion. Instead, the hinges appear to be shattered, as though the metal was brittle.
Godbert Manderville
Is there liquid nitrogen in the Chem Lab, or any other room in House Academia?
Fink
Fink has a fun game for everyone!

Repeat after me:

I reveal all of the guns i have or have ever had in my posession.

Nothing like a little body checking to sniff out a murder weapon.
(Mar 4, 2020 at 8:30 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Is there liquid nitrogen in the Chem Lab, or any other room in House Academia?
There are tanks of liquid nitrogen in both the Chemistry Lab and the Equipment Storage.

The tanks are opaque, so you cannot tell if they have been used.
Godbert Manderville
(Mar 4, 2020 at 8:51 PM)Fink Wrote: Fink has a fun game for everyone!

Repeat after me:

You mean THESE GUNS?

[Image: VsrtTRU.png]
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: mKNsrjp.png]

"Dude, even though someone stole my camera, Ghost Night was awesome! Like, yeah my hopes at a Hollywood career are totally dashed and my life is probably ruined, but like, I got to hang out with MCD again! This rules!

Well, most of it rules, anyway. I did get beat up."

[Image: DCkl95s.png]

"So like, when I started off, I climbed down from that attic they had me tied up in, and I met up with the Clinton chick. I was gonna go snatch that dagger before my evil boss did, but when we went upstairs, that rat lady who kidnapped me was hangin' around. Really bummed me out, but she said she was just waiting for one of those chefs, and I can get behind that. Legit motives there, yo.

Anyway, skull dude and Xavier came up the stairs a bit later, and then the rat chick started a bar fight, but like, without the bar. Skull dude shot the lock off the display case too, but then the lights went out."

[Image: ZDKzwkJ.png]

"Can't really say much about that, because someone started beating the hell outta me. Like, what'd I do to you, random attacker person? I was pretty much just lying on the floor totally owned until Godbert came up and helped me up. Clinton took some scissors to the eye too, which has gotta suck."

[Image: mKNsrjp.png]

"Then I headed downstairs, and when I went outside, I saw him! MCD! Well, his ghost anyway. If I still had my camera, this woulda made for a great crossover episode. He'd somehow gotten his hands on this real wack-ass car, which was crashed into the side of my pad. He told me the ASMR Youtuber crashed his car, and he looked pretty pissed. I believed him though, 'cuz that seemed like something she'd do.

Then she crawled up to us, and we told her off, before heading off for drinks in the Leisure Room. We drank a while, then acted out a final special episode of Horsin' Around, mostly to explain his character's sudden death."

[Image: ZDKzwkJ.png]

"Too bad I couldn't get it on camera. I wish I knew where that thing went..."
(Mar 4, 2020 at 8:51 PM)Fink Wrote: Fink has a fun game for everyone!

Repeat after me:

You reveal all guns on your person.

You have none. You'd have to be more specific with that second one in regards to location however, assuming the gun is hidden.