[Day 8] - A Dish Best Served Cold

Hillary Clinton
If I have any guns, reveal them.
Godbert Manderville
I would also like to reveal my guns, for real this time. I should have a nailgun, but that's it.
Skull Face
I reveal any guns I have.
Ramone Stradvar
I submit to a full weapons check, not just a gun check.
X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
(Mar 4, 2020 at 10:00 PM)Hillary Clinton Wrote: If I have any guns, reveal them.
Hilary Clinton does not have any guns.

(Mar 4, 2020 at 10:45 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: I would also like to reveal my guns, for real this time. I should have a nailgun, but that's it.
Godbert possesses a nailgun, but that is the only thing resembling a firearm on his person.

(Mar 4, 2020 at 10:59 PM)Skull Face Wrote: I reveal any guns I have.
You show off your revolver and your... wooden gun? Does that count?

(Mar 4, 2020 at 10:59 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I submit to a full weapons check, not just a gun check.
Ramone possesses a dagger, but not the emerald dagger. This one is much older and less fancy. He also has his briefcase and his big monkey fists.
Ainsley Harriott
Look I'm going to be real with you all, I think we should just replace Trip with Xavier. He's a cunt but I like him more than Trip at least so it's a win.

Account, yeah, that. Sorry I'm not too happy right now what with the loss of yet another chef. This chef killing needs to stop.

I woke up in the kitchen with a pillowcase on my head because someone's an asshole. It apparently had a piece of paper attached to it with some nonsense on it. I pocketed it and start shredding cheese. And of course, since it's fucking ghost night, someone's gotta mess with my cheese. Namely the King of Town. Who just takes a huge bite out of my cheese I was shredding. Very cool. Glad you're dead. I chased him out then Skullboy walks in and looks me up and down with some weird intent in his eyes. He reaches into his jacket as if he's gonna pull a weapon on me then I guess he thought better of it and started making tea and coffee. Good call.

I think some other ghosts were being dicks cause during this some food was "magically floating" out of the fridge and outside. Anywho, skully finishes his tea and coffee, puts em in flasks, and leaves. Gordon comes in a bit later and finds another piece of paper. He takes it and starts making bread afterwards. Lots of bread. Whatever I don't care, I have my cheese. I leave and go to the fountain. I wish I hadn't.

I get to the fountain. It's full of food. And piss, because of fucking course it is. I wait around a bit and see Gordon again and I don't know why or what came over me but I ran at him and lunged at him with a sword I had found previously. Luckily I missed and hit his bag full of bread, causing it to fall all over the ground. He was pissed, and for good reason. After I had came to and realized what had happened I tried apologizing and he stormed off. I walked back to the fountain to eat more cheese. At least, I wanted to. But fucking KoT appeared again and ate the rest of my cheese. Seriously fuck you. I was about to kick his ass but someone slammed me in the side of the head which knocked me to the ground. I started to look up and saw Seal's ghost, which I'm not sure why seal wants to attack me... I've done nothing to you... I thought your seal was cool... but alas, seal curbstomped my head into the fountain and I was KO'd.
Ramone Stradvar
I submit to a gun powder residue test.
Gordon Ramsay
I reveal all guns I ever had on my person.

Also, I'd like to shut myself in the water room with the music on, while someone walks through the secret passage. Do I hear them?
(Mar 4, 2020 at 11:30 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: I reveal all guns I ever had on my person.

Also, I'd like to shut myself in the water room with the music on, while someone walks through the secret passage. Do I hear them?
You can't hear very well with the door closed, but if you leave it open then you still can't hear but you can very clearly see someone walking through the passage. Music's loud, who would have guessed?
Godbert Manderville
I pick up each of the containers of liquid nitrogen and compare their weights. Are any of them lighter?

Also, check the Cable Car Station and the Mysterious Room. Any guns stashed here?
Ramone Stradvar
Using a stick, I want to check Bigfoot's crap in Trip's toilet to see if there is anything hidden in or under it.
(Mar 4, 2020 at 11:50 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: I pick up each of the containers of liquid nitrogen and compare their weights. Are any of them lighter?

Also, check the Cable Car Station and the Mysterious Room. Any guns stashed here?
You can't really tell if any tank is notably lighter. You suspect that nothing you think liquid nitrogen is responsible for would make the tank significantly lighter after its use.

You check the Cable Car Station first, and it doesn't look like anything has changed. Same with the Mysterious Room. No guns at least.

(Mar 5, 2020 at 12:04 AM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: Using a stick, I want to check Bigfoot's crap in Trip's toilet to see if there is anything hidden in or under it.
You sift through Bigfoot's Big Shit for a while with a stick, but you find exactly what you expected: a load of crap.
Bigfoot
@"X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡ " I would like to clarify. Are the guns that were in the crate at the cable car station all still there?
Ramone Stradvar
(Mar 4, 2020 at 11:21 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I submit to a gun powder residue test.

Any results for this?
(Mar 5, 2020 at 12:20 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @"X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡ " I would like to clarify. Are the guns that were in the crate at the cable car station all still there?
The guns are all assault rifles, and would shoot bullets far too large to have caused the wound. Doesn't look like any have been taken anyway.

(Mar 5, 2020 at 12:34 AM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2020 at 11:21 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I submit to a gun powder residue test.

Any results for this?
You do not have a forensics lab or an Ultimate Detective, so you can't accurately test for gunshot residue. However, you look clean upon visual inspection.
Skull Face
I bonk Gordon with the chunk of wood.
(Mar 5, 2020 at 12:58 AM)Skull Face Wrote: I bonk Gordon with the chunk of wood.
You knock Gordon full-force with the chunk of wood on the forehead.

He crumples to the ground unconscious.
Godbert Manderville
I'd like to use Bigfoot's flashback light. I have his permission.
Skull Face
Hrm. This trial has taken an unexpected turn for the worse. But, as I promised...

I'm fairly sure that the transporter in the Woods and in Trip's Pad both lead to the same location. While in the Woods-location, I could hear the faint music of the X-Files theme in the distance - probably at the same time the cryptid tried his card again within the location found through Trip's Pad's transporter..

I managed to access the keypad-locked room within, however...

Seeing as you all think I am Xavier's lackey, I might as well act like one. I'll be taking that information to my grave.

...As for you, thief... your secret is safe.
(Mar 5, 2020 at 2:40 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: I'd like to use Bigfoot's flashback light. I have his permission.
You take Bigfoot's "weird flashlight", point it at your eyeballs, and flick it on.

A bright beam of light shoots into your eyes, and you are momentary blinded, dropping the flashlight. When your vision clears, you lean over and pick it up. You see now that it reads "X-Files" on the side, and has a Loot Crate branding sticker on the bottom. Motherfucker.