X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
Unwilling to spend more time around the urine-soaked Fountain, you instead decide to gather in the Classroom, which at the very least doesn't smell like a fucking gas bomb went off.

You blame the ghosts for that one. The ghosts and their strange obsession with pissing everywhere. You didn't even know ghosts COULD piss.

Your eyes scan the room, and see that the cameraman looks like he's debating something in the corner of the room.

---

[Image: DCkl95s.png]

"You know, I was thinking on it and like... if there's another one of those time resets... Does that mean my plumbing's gonna get fixed? That sounds like a net positive, I can't even go in my bathroom at this point.

But mad shoutouts to whoever grabbed that dagger last night. With how much you know who wants it, there's gotta be something weird goi-"

He is interrupted when the door slams open, and a figure walks in.

[Image: UTwvctJ.gif]

"No Morgan, leaving it in the Arcadia Laboratory won't be an issue. These idiots don't have the passcode, and you need an admin keycard to get in. Anyway, I've gotta go. The cameraman just tried to talk about me indirectly and I've probably gotta kick his ass. Just remember to send over what I need to tear this fucking place apart. I'm tired of relying on a bunch of brainless clowns."

[Image: pp2Is5e.gif]

"Oh, sorry. Did you happen to overhear my phone conversation that explicitly involved insulting you at least twice? My bad!

Decided to shack up in the Classroom, huh? Oooooh, bad choice. You know, House Academia is really fucked up. Analyze to enough of these visions on loop long enough and this place gets real sinister real quick. Say, speaking of horrible crimes against nature... looks like the thief still hasn't come fowrard.

Look, I just want to talk, okay?"

[Image: x3za8zE.gif]

"A̼n̴͚̼̼̠̺d̥̱͖ ͍͎̳̠̖́I̡̥̱͔͔'̨̤m̫͇ ̣͔̪̙̭̖͘s̛͚̝͓u̹͇̩̜̯̲̩̕r̺̹ͅe͉̯͚͉̳̣͎ ͝y͙o͔̻̭͠u̥̜̫̯͜r͇͈̝͔͚ ̭̥̲̠̺̀ͅc̶̭ͅo̳̪̰̩͉r̡̺̱͎͔̲̯p̞̗̙s̭͍̥̳͕e ̖͈̲̙̙̖͜i̵̠̳̹̙̲̺s̜ ͓̱ģ̻̦͍̼o͡n̢̩̳̥̺ͅn̻̼̱̙a̴̼̘͔̜̱ ̘m̱̗͚̤̯ͅa̷̦̝͖͙̜k̷e͠ ̗̰̞f̝o̙̥̥̤r ̜̭̘͞ąn͙͔͙̻̝ ̱̖̭̦̮̖e͓̭̗x̺̭͖͕͍c̻̩̲̱̘̻e̼̫̠̥̝̼̩l̻͍̙̙͙̥͜ͅl͘ẹ̝̲͈̲n͎̠͔̙͕͎t̰͎̯̼̻͕͉̀ ̯̩͚̜̱̕c̤̗̲̀ͅo̶͚̻͔͕̗̬̱ṋ̥̰̙̻ͅv̫̙̫̰̖e͏̘̟̮͍r͕̘ͅs̷̗͚̫̗͙͕at̘̹͍̻̫͞i̸̺̻̪͔o̺n͓͞a͈̩̦l̯̻͎̟̹̣̗i̛͚̺̟̘͕s̞̫͙͍t͏͈̜̬."

[Image: WTGYfpr.gif]

"I'm kidding. Mostly.

Now that corpses are the topic of the evening though, seems like there's only a tight-knight group left, huh? Couple outliers, but not many. I'd be watchin' your back though, do you really think half these people wouldn't backstab you for an easy win?"

[Image: 01No0hR.gif]

"Except maybe Manderville. He's a pure soul. It's why you should murder him. Trust me.

But I know there's too many pacifists among you. At the same time, just forcing everyone to kill every night isn't creative. Doesn't really have any kind of comedy factor past the first time. People adjust.

But hey! So do Forbidden Actions, or they will if you don't attempt anyway. How does an extra Five of the suckers sound? Up to you though! No pressure. Of course, there's always option #2.

One of you has that dagger, and like it or not... that puts you ahead of me in this little game. If you aren't going to hand it over, then at this point I might as well just kick back and watch you blaze the trail for me.

Good luck. Heh heh heh."

---

The weather forecast for the night is Creeping Darkness. You feel a presence following you, watching your every move. You must visit at least 5 rooms tonight, or disappoint your overseer, leading to your immediate execution.

[Image: gTVKN7v.gif]

"Technically speaking, I'm not supposed in this part of the Night Post, but hey. Rules are for chumps. You thought the Ghost Night was a one-and-done, huh? Nah. These late-game murder cases blow with only a couple participants, so I'm gonna go ahead and just unleash the ghosts permanently.

You're welcome."

All dead players will be able to submit actions they can take as a ghost. Ghosts are normally invisible, but can interact with corporeal objects. They will also not receive accounts, though the impacts of their actions will indeed be felt by the living players.

If you do not attempt murder tonight, you will be given five additional Forbidden Actions. And they WILL suck!.

---

THE MAP

[Image: nfkxev8.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):
Trip's Pad (Pink):
Outdoor Areas:

[Image: GzD4dqh.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):

[Image: XvBFwnk.png]

Room Descriptions

Basement Rooms:

CURRENT PLAYERS:

@Bigfoot
@ASMR Youtuber
@Fink
@Godbert Manderville
@Gordon Ramsay
@Hillary Clinton
@Grell Sutcliff
@Ruby Rose
@Ainsley Harriott
@Ramone Stradvar
@Shoey

Submissions are due at 6 PM PST on Monday.

You may submit your actions to Trip, Monokuma, Xavier, or Fun With Despair.
Visions
Inside House Academia.

Gareth is staring in front of a door. Edward’s door, to be exact. A man that has not shown his face since the social experiment started. With the event of the senseless killings happening, his lack of presence only speaks as to who would bother bothering him in his work, whatever the work he has to do at any time of the day, unless it is François, who brings the meal of the day to his door. Gareth respects personal boundaries, but no boundaries are to be unreasonably breached if the matter becomes one of life or death, possibly many deaths. From the corridor, he can hear an argument in the works. He has no doubt as to who is arguing with who and, for once, he is glad to hear it: The lack of silence brings an air of ease to a usually quiet type of establishment, a sense of normalcy only recognizable within this island.

Gareth settles for one knock on the door, in the hopes that it would not irritate the professor as he would answer the door. However, the door remains shut, with no footsteps approaching it. Two knocks this time, met with a disgruntled response of a door opening and a man grumbling.

"It seems that I have interrupted your nap time, Edward."

"Bedtime, Sir Gareth." As he rubs his eyes, which can barely open, even by force of will.

"At about eleven in the morning?"

"Research consumes time more voraciously than you would ever imagine. Now let me go back to sleep, for you've voraciously consumed my own time as it is."

"I'm afraid I cannot make that happen. You are forced by command of House Bishop to testify about this island and its inhabitants."

While force of will could not open Edward's eyes, the sheer surprise coming from the leader's words have done the work for him.

"Forced?! Now then, you're asking for even more of my time. That, and your approach to all of this is brash. All brash."

"None the brasher than the murders that are occurring on this island. While this is an order from my House, you must keep this conversation a secret."

"Blackmailing?"

"I would never."

"Should I trust you, especially when there are aforementioned murders on this island?"

"Yes."

Silence.

"I did not expect a direct answer. Come in."

"Just like that?"

A waving motion from Edward's hand beckons Gareth to enter his room.

"Thank you for placing your trust in me."

"Trust or not, I would not mind the outcome. Should I be killed…"

The professor sits on his chair, clearing his pile of papers, creating empty space on his desk. With some of the papers falling on the floor, Gareth quickly comes in and picks up one of them. A model, perhaps a drawing of a mechanical bird, mixed with mathematical equations that he would rather not read, should he want to suffer a headache from it all.

"... It would not matter as much! I will simply rise up and continue working as if it were nothing."

Gareth hands over the paper to Edward. His inquisitive stare is all too well known for the scientist. A simple smile is his response to Gareth's unpronounced question.

"What do you know?"

"I am immortal, my friend!"

"And Valentina?"

"Has she found out, too?"

"And Percy?"

"Him, too?"

"He's dead."

"No, he's not."

"If you would like for me to show you his corpse…"

"He's alive, trust me."

A pleasant laugh emanates from Edward's body. Where a laugh can be heard and seen from the mouth, his could be felt from his entire being.

"And you would be, too, if you would ever suffer such a tragedy."

"I find that hard to believe."

"And what about Valentina? You haven't told me about her."

Gareth would answer "She's alive!", but knowing that she was also dead has stopped him in his tracks. Not knowing what to say, he remains silent.

"Well, if she's dead, she's alive. Make her eat her meal, and her body will feel it as if she never perished! Wonderful, is it not?"

Edward's nonchalance has turned some gears in Gareth's head, right then and there. Confusion dissipates from his gaze, letting determination take its place.

"Who is Alisa?"

"Now that is a weird turn. I have no clue, unfortunately. Probably Angus' witness for Arcadia."

"She killed Percy."

"How bold of her. How shall you punish such a fine woman who is respected by everyone here?"

"How can dead people come back to life? This is unprecedented!"

The professor points at the stack of papers on his desk.

"There's a reason why I stay in my room all day."

"And the bird in that drawing?"

"Just an old design I had lying around. It has nothing to do with your point of concern."

"What are you researching, exactly?"

"Immortality, what else? This situation is not what anyone would expect from immortality, but it is quite close, is it not?"

Loud noises; shattering, banging, clattering, shouting. The cacophony brings Edward to sigh.

"The boys are at it again. If you would excuse me, I will take care of them, then I expect to go back to sleep. I would like to have some rest, and so I have nothing else to share with you. Before you leave, do you mind giving Hendrik this envelope? Do not read it, however, it is of utmost importance that this secret remains between him and I, much like how this secret must not be learned by anyone else, would you agree?"

"I… agree."

The professor hands Gareth the envelope. He then stands up, picks up a ruler and leaves his room. As Gareth stares at the envelope without opening it, an older scream can be heard, followed by two slaps. House Academia has fallen silent shortly afterward.