Mushroom City Car Wash [Roleplay]

Bigfoot
Rules:
0. Mod-imposed rule: George Jones/White Lightning/John Denver Fan, whatever name you want to use, is no longer allowed to participate in this topic.
1. Have the Character speaking next to their dialogue. (Edited rule)
2. If you have off-topic comments, use strike-through. like this
3. Don't have Luigi fired or the Car Wash closed or any of that. Without Luigi working at the car wash, there is no plot. There is only one exception. In the 'Dimensional Dilemma' Arc, The Car Wash gets destroyed. This leads up to the next plot arc.
5. If there is a racing tournament, don't hog all the wins. (I'm looking straight at you, Georgie!)
6. Don't kill off or revive another person's character(s) without permission (Edited rule)
7. PM me if you want to claim a character/characters
8. Absolutely no godmodding whatsoever. No exceptions.
9. Have fun!

Claimed Characters:
Quote: Luigi, Dr. Mario, Dr. Luigi, Mr. L, Fix-It Felix, Jr., Toon Mario, Toon Luigi, Backup Mario, Miles "Tails" Prowler -- Long John Spaghetti

Flora, Felicia, White Lightning, Ceilia, Ceilia II, Sheriff Sheldon, Sarah, Charlotte, Hilda -- George Jones

Prince Kiwi, Mr. Y, Dr. EMH Yoshi The SSM -- Himself

Mario, Backup Luigi -- LeftyGreenMario

Toadette, Princess Peach, Cream the Rabbit, Shadow the Hedgehog, Rosalina, Wario, Waluigi -- ToadetteFan14

King Dedede, Bandana Waddle Dee, Escargoon -- YoshiFlutterJump

Geno, Bowser, Boshi, Dry Bowser, Sheriff Buford T. Justice of Texarkana, Fawful -- HEROMARIO

Officer Dark Light, Redshift, Bluminescence, Ray Trace, Kontrast, Ultra Violet, Baby Luigi -- BabyLuigiOnFire

Jazzi, Bowsette Luigi -- RainbowDiamond-SMP

Knuckles the Echidna -- Georged Koopa

Deceased Characters:
Quote: Flora
Neptune
Officer Simon
Solid Snake

Retired Characters:

Quote: Sheen
Morpheous

I'll start.

*Walks up to window of the car wash. A sign reads 'Help Wanted'. I rush in* "Hi, I saw the sign. Can I have a job please?"

(Luigi, Car Wash Job Seeker)
Todd Howard
Todd Howard (played by Todd Howard): "Hi, Todd Howard here", Todd Howard says. "Could you please wash my Lamborghini? And by Lamborghini, I mean me. Bethesda bugs have replaced the car graphics with me. That's right, wash me aaaaall over. Todd Howard."
J. K. Rowling
Harry Potter (played by Albus Severus Potter): "Oh geez, Todd Howard?! I-I love your games! I wish I could do this for free but... sorry, it's going to cost you quite a bit." He stops and stands next to the car. "Lamborghinis here are a tad expensive, and um... these graphics really could turn anybody on, you know? I mean, pff, what am I saying... yeah! I'll wash it... big boy."
[Image: D11tqZqX0AA0wVD.jpg]
Negative Man
Why am I here? I don't even have a car...

... Or a will to live.
Solus zos Galvus
Yes, I'll take your most expensive clear coat, and preferably a hand dry.

Now get to it, I don't have all day.
Feetio
On it.
Feetio.
Skinny Penis
*jumps out of the limo, my dance feet runnin across the air*

aiiio... yooooooo heeheeeey hwat's up!!! i was asking for, uh, some coochie? y'all spare some coochie? haha it's not for me my car needs it... thanks in advance yoooooooo
[Image: emergency-alerts-presidential-alert-its-...652463.png]