Godbert Manderville
Ramone

I'm not sure about this one. He was alone for portions of the night, and he was seen "playing with" a guitar with strings matching closely to Ruby's neck wound. Maybe restringing it after he finished his kill?
Hillary Clinton
Ramone if it's not too late, but I'm not confident about it.
X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
[Image: WTGYfpr.gif]

"So, what've we got here? The trial concludes! Aaaaand.... None of my votes ended up mattering, because you all decide to throw caution to the wind and give yours to the fucking ape. Yeah, nice job, let me award you the Nobel Prize for your efforts here tonight.

You're INCORRECT, in case it wasn't obvious enough.

Yeah, it's true that none of my picks ended up on the chopping block but hey, this should be fun. You know, this guy did my insurance way back? I'm almost gonna miss him, but you know what they say. There's always someone better, and I've found loads of better people by now.

Now, it's punishment time or whatever.

---

Ramone stands by the Fountain, his briefcase in hand, and his tie immaculately tied. He faces down Xavier, who throws another box at the ground, which unfolds into another Monokuma. Monokuma runs at Ramone, but he just stands there, head held high. He looks down at the bear, and tells him to end it quickly. The bear looks back at Xavier, confused. Xavier looks around awkwardly, then shrugs.

They wait for Ramone to do something, anything. To struggle, or make a show of defiance. But he doesn't resist. He doesn't do anything. He repeats again that he wants them to make it quick, and Xavier scowls. He personally walks up to the ape, grabs him by the shirt collar, and asks why he's not running, not screaming, not fighting back. The suited gorilla simply says that he accepts his death here today.

Xavier asks he's insane, and Ramone simply smiles serenely and replies:

"No, I am an ape."

With this, a trickle of blood streams down from his eye, his forbidden action triggered. He fall lifelessly to the ground, a look of acceptance spread calmly across his face.

---

Ramone was the Ultimate Secret Ape

role description:

[Image: x3za8zE.gif]

"̧H̭͚̘̯̰̳ͅo͔w̤ ̘͓̮͚̲̕ͅD̶̺̩͔͚̮̙Ạ͔̹͍̯͔R̸Ȩ̬͎̠ ̢̙͚̪̩h̲͘e̢̖̟̭ͅ ͕͓̟̫̖̦̻͞t̯̪̻͍̫͉r̞̦͚̫͈̘̀y͟ ̺͓̣t͖̖͢o̩̭̳͢ ̵̫͕r̞̣͉͢u͇̜̟̞̼̱͜i͏͕̣̮̘n̙̖͖͎̯̻̲ ̜t̴̪͕͔̯̹͕̼h̞̳̬̳̻is̘͉͎̞̦̦ͅ?̷̘̘ ̯̻N̛͍͍̮̹̱o҉̮̪̖͈͖͉t̯͙̮̺̟̜̲͝ r̲u̧n͍̠n̨̼̗in̖̥̥̪͍g̗̝̯̝̣̮?̲̭̯͜ ͉̜̘̘N̠͕̟̗̲o̴͙t҉ ̗̼̪͎͞f͕̦̲̘̩̘͘ị̙̝̳̖̼g̲̘̲͕ht̜͈ͅi̮̜n͈̻̞̖̙g͍̜̞͍͢?̪̱͜ ̣͜N̙͔̠̤ͅo̟͕ͅ ͝p̘̮̘̥͓̼̱a̷͙̼i̜̻͎̘̼̜n̯̜͕̱͕̠?̧̲̰̭̟̱̼͔ ̸̼͉̤D̵͉͔̙̲̪̩͖o͓͉̹͚̯̪̘ ̘̤y͙̮̩o̥̬͈̩͇̦͠ų̦̭͓̙̝̰ ̜̩̰̠̜̺̠͟K҉̪̦N̝̲̤͚̙̥̤͟Ó̦̣W̟̲͇̳̻͚ ̛h̬̩͖͎̝ò̮͙̤͓w̢̥ ̳̯́l̛͇̠͙̞̥o̱̭̬n̲̟g̵̪̜̪̩ ̶̟̯͔̦ṱ̳̼̩̫̗̬͜h҉̭̣̦͓e͠s̫̜̩̭ḙ̲͎ ̶̯̣̭t̟̝͍̺h͏̳͙̖i̙̬͕͘n͏͉͍͍̦̗g̬̬̜͎s̱͎ ͇̜̫͇̼̟̫̀ţa͇̻̭̣͚͝k̬͖͎̞͎͠e̮̹̝̦ ̻̺̮̖̕t͚̱̱͍̹̕o̻̗̖̲͞ ̯͎͔̬se͙͚̭t͖͓̜̬͙̻̳̀ ̻͖u͇̦̝p͏̬͖?̮̮̺͉̜̪ ̴͈̩I̝̗̩̟͢ ͙̙̥̣̀w͈̥̭̹o̶̻͎͔͇͍̱n̝̰͇̤̗͉͠'͙̜͙t̩ ̳͎g̭͉̗̮̠͖͜e̹̟t̼̖̪̻̘̯̭ ̠͉͎to̶ ̲͇̺͕d̨͚̦̰̘o ̬t͙̲h͎̥̥̬̱̜i̛͓̘͙̻̠̺s̶ ́man͓̗̦ͅy̶͉͇ ̢͍͓̮͚̥̞̠m̧̱̳̟ơ̦̗r̘̞͚ͅe̷̩̤ ̼̮̺̹̪̦͍t̠͉͓̞̪̖̣̀i̻͖͎ḿe͍̱͜s̤̪̱̫,̳̲̯̱͓ ̞̫͎̱̙͓ͅa̼̺̖̳̝n͍̬͚̗̙̻̪͢d̫̕ ̨ͅşͅț̖i͍̻̹l̜͙͚̱̹͙͔͘l͖̣̳̱̘̹ͅ ͕̗̺̣̠Ị̫̥̘̼͢ ̬̰a̳̲͍͘m̶̹̣̝̭̮ ̰dͅe̷̘̣ni̯e͍̲d̢.̖̠͘ ҉ͅͅ
͞
̷P͏̼͎̩̪͔̜͕a̝̻̖̫̦͕ṱ̹̱͓͖̘͘h̰̝̻̖̟e̛̫̘̙͕͇t̙͕̭͇i̵̠̙c̣̬̟.̷̗̺͚͓̙̗̩ ̝͕E͉̲͇v͉̹en͖͓̥̳̳̻ ̖̟̖̦̰͞i̥͔̥͈͈̩̦n̦̦͚ ̨̲̰͉̘d̴̻͙̯̫̼e̴̹̙̞̭̭̫a̩̪̟̮͠t̤̹̱͇̪͔͝h͕,̪͎ͅ ̬̝̞̩h̢̠͓̼̺e͟'̵̻̗s̷ ̨̤ạ͉̦̺ͅ ҉̖̠̮w̫̺̳̦a͏͓̱s͍̰͖̟̕t͓̫̻̹e̩͚̙ ͖̹͔͙̥o̩̯͇̱f̫͙̣̜͙͖ ̥͔͟s̙͡p̟̭̬̠a̰͘c̸e̮̦͚.͎̫̘̰"͔̝

[Image: efArLKq.png]

"Oh shut up, dude. That ape was ten times the man you are. Look at you, like some weird shadow dude. Like you can talk about being a waste of space, all you did was show up and start doing the same thing your bear guy was doing all game. What does this treasure matter for anyway? It's wack, man. You've got money, you've got weird powers and stuff.

What do you need more shit for?"

[Image: gTVKN7v.gif]

"Well sure, let's elaborate on that.

I'm looking for the power of Eternity. Infinite time, infinite resources, and maybe... the power to undo the past. I wouldn't expect you to understand, but look at this place, look at everything that's happened, everything you've read, everything you've heard in visions from beyond.

The power to redo everything, time and time and time again until you get it right. Exploiting the earth, only to have it revert later.
T̜͘o̖̱ ͙̤͔̘͘k̴̠̯̮i̯͖̺̥̞̺̼l̠͈͖̥̤l͏͈̟ ̞͚̪̣s͔̗͕̺̗̘o̸̩̙̤̖̭m̧̤e͚̩̮̖̦o̥̤̭̟͈̯͔n̨̲̘͓̩ͅe̩̰͘ ̲o͇̞̞̥̫͈͚̕ṿ̡̣̝͇̬̙e̩̙̱͓͕͟r̞̱͖ ͓͈͡a̴̗̘̗̖̗̠n͚̹͇̰̤͠ͅd̠͍̝̞͕̬̀ o͚̤̻͓̩͈͕v͉̙͔̬͈̬͢e͈̬͖̗͖͉͠r̫̘͖̖̖ͅ ̬͍a̶̲̯̱n̳̟̻̳̲̼͉͞d̵̥͓ ̱o̯̱̘̫̖̖̳v͔̬e̛͙͇̼̙͎r a̫͈͙̙̬͖n̸̙d̬̺͖̭̬̳̣ ͓̘͕͖͜o̙̱͙̥̳̩v̝͕e̦͔̥̫͉̙r͜ ͍͎͈̪̩a̻n̠̼͟d͏̰̼̮̲ͅ ̦͔̗̹̭̖͜o̙v̮̘̩͇̗e͕͉̘̰͡r a̳n̡d̜̰̘̗̦̭̹ ͍̤̮͇͎͖͢o͓̠̣̻͠v̭̺͕͚e̵̼̫͉r̫͓̣̰̪͔ ̪̦̤ag͕͓a͈̟̝̫̘͔̝i̙̜͎͉ͅn͇̱.̣͟ ̱́ To come back to life, to restore yourself from any state.

These old researchers had no idea the scope of what they were dealing with. But me? I AM what they were dealing with, only a different flavor. And soon... I'll have what they could only covet in their fleeting daydreams.

When darkness falls tonight, I will initiate Operation Hellstorm, and I won't need your dagger, these houses, or anything else on this blasted island.

And if I fail? When midnight falls, everything will be just as it was in the beginning. And we'll do this all again, and again, and again.

Sweet dreams, freelancers.
Elyk
Will you be able to use that power to bring Ramone back to life?