X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
You gather at the Fountain as the night falls, whispering in hushed tones around the ruined, ghost-defiled water feature. For once, the sky is simply cloudy, and the island is quiet. This is... nice. No wailing spirits, no pouring rain, no snow, no lightning. You sit down on the Fountain's edge and close your eyes, letting the brief moment of peace overtake you...
Suddenly, a loud siren bellows through the air, and your eyelids snap open. You look around in confusion at your fellow freelancers, before a whistling sound attracts your attention to House Minerva. You turn your head just in time to see a missile make contact with the attic, exploding in a burst of rubble and flame. A helicopter rapidly approaches the island, firing again, this time at you. You manage to duck out of the way as the missile impacts the Fountain, sending water spraying everywhere through burst pipes at shockingly high pressure.

The helicopter lowers down just over the island, and ten black boxes tumble out. It then rises back up into the air, searchlights scanning the island slowly as it circles.

---

[Image: 01No0hR.gif]

"Well, guess it's not in the attic then.

You know, I always did like the old-fashioned "20th century British archaeologist" approach to treasure hunting, so hey, figured I might as well give it a shot. Operation Hellstorm is pretty much what it sounds like. Who doesn't like a good scorched earth approach in the evening?

If there's a secret treasure room, well it won't be secret much longer, now will it?"

[Image: WTGYfpr.gif]

"Unfortunately, you're all just a bit too slow, and I think I mean that in every possible sense of the word. If you're all so intent on getting in my way, well then I'm afraid I'm gonna have to clear a path. As for collateral damage? Please. Time's winding back after tonight anyway, so it's not like you can die, right?

Guess we'll have to test that out, huh? Maybe I can just kill you really, really, hard.

Speaking of which, each of these black boxes is packing a fully loaded Monokuma unit, complete with everything it needs to punch its way through these walls like they're made of paper. I'd suggest not getting close to them, or... well, I'll go easy on you and just say you'll be needing a new dupe."

[Image: x3za8zE.gif]

"There won't be any survivor badges this time, fuckers."

---

The weather forecast for the night is Operation Hellstorm. There are ten Monokumas on the island, causing destruction and seeking the treasure. They will attempt to attack you on sight, and they are heavily armed. Be on the defense at all costs.

Each Monokuma will have a different weapon or tool. If you defeat one, you can obtain its weapon. They are as follows:

-Flamethrower
-Axe
-Jackhammer
-Rocket Launcher
-Blast Charges
-Pickaxe
-Chainsaw
-Poison Gas
-Claws
-Sledgehammer

Xavier will be using any means necessary to prevent interference. He can kill you, and much, much worse.

All dead players will be able to submit actions they can take as a ghost. Ghosts are normally invisible, but can interact with corporeal objects. They will also not receive accounts, though the impacts of their actions will indeed be felt by the living players.

[Image: gTVKN7v.gif]

"P̴l͞eas̷e͠, y͡ou ̛thought ̕yòú were ͟do̶n̕e ̴w̡ith th̸i̛s҉ part ͝o͟f i̕t al̛l? ͠N͢o̴, no. ̶It͟'̶s͢ ͘Mơt͞iv̸e tiḿe, b̨a̧b̢y.
́
See̢ ̀that h҉elic̵opter͠? ̷I̕t'͡s s͞t̨i͘ļl l̕oade͝d̨ ͟uṕ w̷i͢t҉h͡ ͝on̴e m͘i͢ss͏il͠e̶,́ ́and ̨i̶t'̶s ҉gơnna̕ ̴b͘e ̴h̶e̛a͏d̢ed ́sţra͏i͝gh͝t̀ ́a̛t ̵ón͜e of yo͢u.͟ ̢No̕ h̢a̴rd҉ ͞f͞e̕e͢l̕i͟n̶gs̡,́ ̛ri̸g̴ht͏?

The missile will be fired. It will hit one of the players who do not attempt murder tonight. There is no use hiding. There is no use trying to get through this peacefully. You will die. You will die again and again and again."

---

THE MAP

[Image: nfkxev8.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):
Trip's Pad (Pink):
Outdoor Areas:

[Image: GzD4dqh.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):

[Image: XvBFwnk.png]

Room Descriptions

Basement Rooms:

CURRENT PLAYERS:

@Bigfoot
@ASMR Youtuber
@Fink
@Godbert Manderville
@Gordon Ramsay
@Hillary Clinton
@Ainsley Harriott
@Shoey

Submissions are due at 6 PM PST on Friday.

You may submit your actions to Trip, Monokuma, Xavier, or Fun With Despair.

[Image: NQUNkN9.gif]

S̷hoẃ's ́o҉v́e̢r ͢k̷id͜s, and n͟o ͜oǹe ẃan͡ts̷ ͘an̡ ́en̕c͘o̷r͡e͞. ͜You ̸m̸igh͢t ̢a̷s ̵w͜e̛ll̢ ͝e̕muláte Ham S̨a̷ndwic̡h̕ ͢a̵n̴d ́go̷ bury͟ y̶o҉urs̸e̸lv̕es͏. ̛Gęt a̛ li̸t͝t͞lè h̛eád̛ sta̢r̡t̢ ͏on r͠o͢t͜tin̢g i͘n ̡th̀e̸ ͏f͝u̴cki͠ng̷ ͟g̛r͞o͜un͜d͟.̛

̀Bu͡t̡ y̢oư'r̢e s̛tubb͞or͝n̡,̕ I k̛noẃ ͞tha҉t.̵ ҉I lo͝ok forw̨a̸r̨d͘ to͠ ̷s͡e̡e̢i͠n͜g y͜ou ̕w͝a͘ste͢ ͢your t͝ime.

B̹̯̮͓̲͠e̶͉̗̲̩̼͖̫c̦̼̝̠a̗͎u͇͉̱̝͍͡s͍̣͈̜̗͉͙e̞̖͓̹͚͞ th̺͓̭̝͈͈͙͠e̱r̜͙̫̘̹e̵̳̼̣̻ ͢i̢s̜ ͏̱̼̗no̪̥͕t̫͍͎͈͡h̛̼̦͖̝i͕̩̠̫̳͎̮n͕̤̦̯̙g̢ ͞y̱̤̻̪̼̞o̯̺̯̝u̖̗͍͖͖͕͘ ̯̱̭̩̯̘̰c̦͖ͅan̠̺͈̠ ̘̺̟d̥͉̩̭͈͜o̳̝̫.̸̬̣̠͕̠̯ ̯̤̥̪̘̰̤N͚̺͚͘o̦͓̖̘̥̤̤ ͙̞p̳̫̲ͅu̹̰̲̲͙̹͝ͅz̖z̯̰͈͈̝l̫̻̳͖e̷ ̧̺͈l͘e̻͓̻͔ft̹͖͚̳̱̺͢ ͍̟t̻͚͇ͅo͜ ̟͕̞̞̫ͅs͚̪͉̮̼̼̠ol̵̖̰͚̬̲̮v̪͈͇e̠̱̱̠͇͠.͔͍̠͜ ̝̺͍̗͇̹̠"
Visions
The dawn breaks anew.

The houses are intact. Beautiful, in fact.

But we are nowhere to be seen.

We have disappeared, but that is one of merely thousands of deaths that we have all witnessed and experienced.

Disappearance was the most peaceful death of all.

However...

Xavier, You do not wish for disappearance, do you?
[Image: iQT3bEi.gif]

"...Huh?"