Snufferin Snagglepuss
"Wow! Haha! Funny joke! Here take this schreddit gold! *Hand him some gold*"
"Whoa wait, hang on. You don't plan on handing him the gold we took from the passageway, are you? We came here for ingredients and those were ingredients too you know." Reva continues on "It's possible we can find more later but not guaranteed. Do you really think handing it out like candy here is a good idea?" Despite her initial disagreement it sounds like she won't put up a fuss if you really think this is a good idea, but you DID come here on her dime to gather materials, if this ends up being a wash you might lose some face. Fyyr seems strongly opposed to anything that seems detrimental to her sister and your partners follow your lead, so you either need to follow your gut or come up with something at least half convincing.

Vote
React Just Right for "Yes, I think it is necessary here... Gut feeling."
React Airhorn for "Yes, I'm going to, because I want to."
React Mischievous for "Yes, because [insert the first post Draku makes after this gets posted]"
React Seriously? for "Maybe, you're right. Let's go with the 2nd most reacted option from the previous choices instead."
"Let's play our lives away!"
Draku
WHY ARE WE UPVOTING HIM
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Hearts
EDIT: THANKS FOR THE GOLD KIND STRANGER
Snufferin Snagglepuss
"Maybe, you're right. Let's go with the 2nd most reacted option from the previous choices instead."
"A Newspaper"

The man immediately turns dejected that you stole his joke rather than letting him finish it. But i mean, the way he was just standing there waiting really felt like he was waiting for an answer. If this was some standup routine why was he waiting for some dumbass to say something first? In a fit of shame he just steps down from his rise and leaves the room quietly. In the end, you're not sure if that was some sort of trap, puzzle, or just a god damn idiot. But at least you can keep going and you get to keep your gold to boot.
Not long after leaving that room, you arrive into a strangely shaped branching of paths, with each of 4 paths being various dimensions. One looks like a clover, another like a sun, the third is circular, and the final a crescent. Without a second thought you take the crescent. "What makes you so sure it's that one?" asks Reva. "Well, we just had a choice of which path to take a few turns ago, and it'd be dumb to have to make another choice like that so soon, so therein means that the first choice i decide to make is right so we can skip waiting for a vote of which path to try." Reva looks confused. You try a different approach, "The crescent is for the moon, and monsters lurk on schreddit in night, not day. The clover is for outsiders and their eastern chan-isms, and the circle... Well it's a whole different negative world in there." She still doesn't understand so you drop it. Onwards anyways.
Down the hallway you hear foot steps running towards you. Signaling for everyone to stop you prepare a defensive stance and wait. They get closer and closer until finally, a random strange dashes up to you and shouts "I DON'T LIKE THAT YOU'RE USING THAT GLAIVE, IT'S CLEARLY NOT MEANT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!" Well, I guess a shield and glaive are a bit wonky, and you don't really use it for dps, perhaps that's what he means? "NO!" he won't stop shouting "YOU'RE RACIST! AND I DISAGREE WITH WHAT YOU ARE DOING!" Jesus, did you accidentally go down the bird shaped tunnel? With all his hooting and hollaring he's bound to attract trouble, time for a quick decision.

Vote
React Mad for "He can disagree with my glaive in his stomach here now too."
React I Wanna F*ck That for "Desp didn't get the chance earlier, so how about a good ol fashioned shanking now?"
React Nerd for "Destroy him in his own battle of twisted words and destroy what little sanity he has left."
React Drool for "Counter attack with cooking tips and derail the conversation to something that they DO agree with."

Partner Opinion
E-Kyl: "Well I do like cooking..."
Desp: "Well I do like shanking..."
Hearts
Desp didn't get his gold, let's let him have this one
Draku
time to perform a mental attack via kyle's cooking
Snufferin Snagglepuss
"Counter attack with cooking tips and derail the conversation to something that they DO agree with."
You open your mouth to start a conversation about cooking and realize, wait... You don't know anything above beginner level stuff about cooking. Fortunately for you there's a helpful friend right by you that can cover for you. Turning to your left you look at Desp. No not that friend you stupid fuck, the other one. E--Kyl on your right is privvy to the plan you have in mind, because why wouldn't you want to use his cooking skill as a distraction, and is already stepping forward.
"Have you ever tried boiling an egg with milk instead of water?" The stranger stops mid sentence, "I-... What?" "If you boil an egg in milk instead of water, it gives it a nice fluffier texture than if done so in water." Is this true? It sounds mildly believable yet also unprecedented enough that it causes them to stop and think about it. "Yes, but..." They struggle to move the conversation back into favorable territory. "Ah ha! Milk is white, you're trying to push white supremacy onto me! Well I won't-" "You can use macaroni cheese instead." The stranger's mouth stops wide open. Such a bold statement, obviously a cooking mistake, but it plugs the issue they brought up, and they can't admit that it's a cooking failure or they'd have to admit that the milk idea could possibly be good. They're trapped in their own hubris! "Uh, uh, well, uh..." They stammer away. E-Kyl stares with a blank look as monotonous as his voice, waiting for the moment for the finishing blow. "Hnnng, but... cheese for boiling... is... not right..." There's a spark in E-Kyl's eye, he was waiting for this. "Are you saying you can't boil with something yellow? It has to fit to cooking culture standards?" Almost like a robot short circuiting the stranger is practically convulsing in place, about to foam at the mouth. "Here, you can even try some boiled macaroni egg I prepared." Yeah that'll show-, wait what? He seriously fucking has that on hand? Sure enough he plucks out an egg that could almost be confused for the golden goose's droppings and plugs it into their mouth. Caught in a deadlock, they can't spit it out for fear of falling into hypocrisy, but they can't swallow it because, well, it's fucking mac n' egg. With no where to escape to, they do the only thing they can and should ever be allowed to. They choke on it. Falling to the ground they begin to spaz out before tensing up, and then it's over. Whatever this 'thing' was, it was clearly meant to lure you into some sort of trap and feast on your remains based on just how disgusting it acted and the scavenger aura it gave off, like something that would beat a dead horse and feast on the farmer who put it down. E-Kyl holds up his hand for a fist bump and you oblige. It was nicely done after all.
Continuing on you've made a few stops to pick up ingredients and fought off some basic pests, from the looks of it you might almost be done with the first floor, which means it is as good a time as any to rest. With the help of Fyyr you find a nice safe spot to settle down into. As you go about beginning to set up camp you hear the pop of the Duo's little hut and remember something you had considered. Now that you're all in here and working, maybe it'd be worth seeing if you can spend the night in their hut? You know... to avoid random night encounters... or something like that.

Vote
React Hmm... for "Approach Fyyr and ask if she might be accepting of the idea to all huddle up in the hut tonight. No weird stuff of course. (but maybe shared food)?"
React Friendly for "Approach Reva and see if she's feeling nice enough to let you guys camp out together, since we're working together and all now."
React Mindtranscend for "Reverse mind game them by inviting THEM to camp out here with YOU."
React Gonna Be Good for "Fuck it, just set up the camp with the gang and ride it out. Let's just handle the outdoor camping like a man."
Draku
IT WENT SO WELL THE FIRST TIME AFTER ALL
Reiji
a fate worse than mac n' bees
[Image: w3tTaLP.png]
Snufferin Snagglepuss
"Fuck it, just set up the camp with the gang and ride it out. Let's just handle the outdoor camping like a man."
Deciding to suck it up you and the gang just set up your on little camp site and kick it in the wild-er, cramped dungeon. You chat up your companions and get a little camaraderie going, E-Kyl shares his mac n' eggs, Desp is teaching you some new shanking techniques, and Imoleto is practicing her digging techniques with the hard dungeon walls. It's rather therapeutic even, a different kind of comfortable than having nice facilities. By the time you all get tired enough to sleep the mood is positive and hopes are high for tomorrow.
But tomorrow doesn't seem to arrive. By the time you realize you have your sense of thought back you are no longer in the dungeon. Instead you find yourself in some sort of void. Limbo maybe. It's not dark or empty, but there's no light or mass. You can walk around but it may as well just be an illusion of you walking. Nothing changes, nothing moves. The only thing you have right now, is your thoughts and sense of self. Are the others ok? Is this some spiritual awakening or just a twisted dream? Tons of questions run through your head when you here a cry behind you. Turning around you see a bed. Someone is in it. They writhe in agony, calling out in pain. You rush over trying to see what the matter is, but they're covered with the blanket. Slowly and fully of anxiety you reach for the blanket and tear it away.
It's the corpse of your mother.
She's lying there, just like one would in a coffing, dried blood around her mouth, face sunken from suffering, eyes closed forever. Startled you trip over yourself backwards. Sweat forms on your brow and your breathing increases. Without any time to collect your thoughts you hear a collective scream of people behind you again. As you turn the environment around you shifts to that of your house. The body lies in her bed, alone, and the kitchen is cold and empty. Outside... something is going on. Slowly picking yourself up you manage to bring yourself to the door. Creaking it open reveals brightness, to which your eyes take a moment to adjust. Then carnage. Your entire village is ablaze, screams of terror fill the air, a cacophony of suffering. Burning bodies flee down the streets, and others twist on the ground like worms. Some of them you even recognize from your mining job or acquaintances. A peel of laughter rings out amongst the yells. It came from someone holding another by the collar, a cruel blade in their hand that soon finds itself sunken into the body of the other. They toss down the slain body and laugh again, insanity rings forth. Then, as if sensing your presence, they turn to you. It's Desp. Did he cause this? You were a fool to trust him! A feeling of anger begins to form within you. Even without a weapon you find yourself running at him. His laughter doesn't stop. With your momentum you deliver a devastating punch to his face, sending him sprawling. He drops the dagger. You pick it up. Jumping atop him you take the blade and plunge it into his throat. There's a gurgle and spasms for a moment followed by blood spurting out. There's a moment of vindication and satisfaction for you, but it is immediately cut short by the halting spine chill of confusion. The face of the throat you just eviscerated is not Desp. It belongs to E-Kyl. There's tears in his eyes and a look of fear that will never change anymore. You can feel your breath leaving you, your mind reels. Tears and pain clog your throat, your vision becomes blurry, and your thoughts are scattered. "Cucky!" You turn to the voice. It sounded light, gentle. Inciting of hope even. It's a familiar voice, yet young. Imoleto stands there, looking at you. But it wasn't a call of greeting, or the gentle lilt you thought you heard. It's terror. Her eyes speak volumes of how much you terrify her right now, knife in hand and covered in blood of the friend you sit on. No no, this isn't what it looks like! So choked up you can't even speak, only stumble around and make guttural noises. Slowly she backs away, keeping her distance from you. "You... you monster!" She flees. Things begin to spiral together and vertigo drowns out your senses. No.. don't go... You try to grasp your sense of self, there's too much information to process, happening too fast. This can't be real, can it?

Vote
React Mad for "Try to utilize your frustration and anger to break through whatever this is. THIS CAN'T BE REAL!"
React Evil for "This can't control you, nothing can keep you here. Bring the knife to your heart and plunge it deep."
React g for "Pray to G for salvation in your time of need. You've visited him once before in some sort of dreamscape, could he aid you now?"
React Sniff... for "Chase after Imoleto, she's the only thing left here right now, there's nothing else."

Partner Opinion's
E-Kyl Corpse: "I never should have come with you, you killed me without mercy when I thought you were a friend."
Desp from the void: "It feels good doesn't it? To stab and maim and kill, to see all the death around you? It soon blends together."
Draku
i would do #1 but not only would you probably make that not work, g has more votes and seems just stupid enough to work and overload the system
Elyk
Mad is the best option unless we have a shit will save
Draku
(Jul 17, 2020 at 12:32 AM)Elyk Wrote: Mad is the best option unless we have a shit will save
you're right but this is also snuff
i voted for it anyways now that the options are closer. if we tie we can use both anger AND g to create anger and break through