X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
(Mar 28, 2020 at 6:34 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Compare my sword to Shoey's stab wounds.

Let's also compare a standard kitchen knife.
Your longsword is close to what could have caused the wound, you think, but upon trying to stick your sword into one of the wounds to check, you notice that it is difficult to force your sword through, as though it doesn't quite match.

The Kitchen Knives are too small to have stabbed him though, as the wounds go clean through his body.
Gordon Ramsay
Well. This is a right bloody mess, isn't it. Can't believe the two of us are stuck out here while everyone else is in hiding.

Anyway, time to discuss. I woke up in the coatroom, where one of those bloody bears attempted to attack me with a sledgehammer. The incompetent machine missed, so I left to try and retrieve something from Ruby Red's corpse. By the time I got there, however, it was gone and a bulky form of some sort was leaving. Well, that was a waste of time. I head over to House Olivia, as it is time to cook.

While I cook, Godbert enters, and I explain I didn't have the item. He understands. We're interrupted by the Chainsaw Monokuma, whom I promptly distract with some food, and then swipe its chainsaw and use it to decapitate the absolutel donkey. Now I have a chainsaw. Ho ho ho. Godbert escaped safely during this, so I head over to House Academia and decide to go fuck some shit up. I enter, and the hammer Monokuma runs out of the Study, but the ghost of Ramone punts it across the room. Godspeed, you beautiful ape, you.

In the chemistry lab, I hurl all the chemistry stuff around, making a mess for no reason other than that I can. Once I get bored, I leave and cross to House Minerva, hearing a massive explosion as I enter the House. I check it out, and see the smoke rising from the ruins of Academia, so I toss the busts around to make a mess. No Monokumas are lured out, and I don't get to chainsaw them apart, unfortunately. So I just go to the garden, bed down in the shed, and sleep.
ASMR Youtuber
i woke up and then shot a monokuma that was about to kill me, which woke up trip, who told me everyone was going to the chapel, so we went there and then everyone was together the rest of the night
Ainsley Harriott
Whoever threw the cheese away, you deserve to die.

I woke up in the chapel where I fell asleep last time and I have no cheese. This must be corrected. I headed over to the kitchen to resupply and saw Godbert asleep next to Shoey who was just kinda standing there on the way. Whatever they aren't cheese, I head into the kitchen and DON'T FIND ANY CHEESE???? This alone is an attempt on me by someone and I will bring them to justice, you cannot deny a man his cheese. I also wanted to find a knife big enough to bring down a bigfoot but there didn't appear to be any big enough for my liking and my depression from not having any cheese ruined it for me. I was ruined. I made my way up to my usual spot on the patio where I saw Trip and the youtuber enter the chapel. Shortly after that I saw Godbert enter, then a monokuma then Fink after that.

Hell if I know what you clowns were doing in there though cause the chapel started shaking and I heard a lot of screaming. Then it looks like a god damn rave for a bit then my boy Xavier walks out looking like he got thrashed. He goes over to Trip's place. I leaned back after that and passed out.
Hillary Clinton
I would like to compare my gardening shears to Shoey's wound, just to rule them out.

Additionally, while a full account from him is unnecessary as he is covered well by four different people, I would like to ask Trip if he saw anything prior to entering the chapel that wasn't mentioned before. I would also like to ask him how many people he saw near the bonfire, if he happened to notice.

Edit: quick clarification on the question for Trip.
Ainsley Harriott
Check around the woods and the area behind house bishop for the katana I chucked back there
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2020 at 11:39 PM)Ainsley Harriott Wrote: Check around the woods and the area behind house bishop for the katana I chucked back there
There is no sword anywhere in the woods. The closest thing is the lumber axe wielded by the animatronic Wendigo. It is still with him, lying in the middle of the woods.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Mar 28, 2020 at 11:22 PM)Hillary Clinton Wrote: I would like to compare my gardening shears to Shoey's wound, just to rule them out.

Additionally, while a full account from him is unnecessary as he is covered well by four different people, I would like to ask Trip if he saw anything prior to entering the chapel that wasn't mentioned before. I would also like to ask him how many people he saw near the bonfire, if he happened to notice.

Edit: quick clarification on the question for Trip.

[Image: hDCXuUY.png]

"Oh geez, uh... Honestly I don't think I saw anything the youtube lady didn't, but I guess I can try and think if I saw any weird dudes by the Bonfire..."

[Image: DCkl95s.png]

"Yeah... I can't tell if I did, but I DEFINITELY saw some people in the Kitchen."
Godbert Manderville
Check the following places for bladed weapons: upstairs rooms of House Oliva, the shore
Gordon Ramsay
Ask Xavier why the drone attacked the Airtight Room.
(Mar 29, 2020 at 12:29 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Check the following places for bladed weapons: upstairs rooms of House Oliva, the shore
You check the top floor of House Oliva. You search around for bladed weapons, but only find a kitchen knife in the Laundry Room and MAAAYBE a pen in the Reading Room if you're really stretching the weapon definition.

You then walk along the shore. There's nothing along the shore except for two crates, floating lazily against the rocks.
(Mar 29, 2020 at 12:35 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Ask Xavier why the drone attacked the Airtight Room.
[Image: NQUNkN9.gif]

"Why? Because everyone attempted murder and I got bored.

Sometimes you don't need a reason to cause mindless destruction. Consider that a free lesson."
Godbert Manderville
Check out the knife in the laundry room. Anything notable about it?

Check the body for other injuries, just in case?

Check the vault and pier for blades too.
(Mar 29, 2020 at 1:29 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Check out the knife in the laundry room. Anything notable about it?

Check the body for other injuries, just in case?

Check the vault and pier for blades too.
You pick up the knife in the Laundry Room. It's... a knife from the kitchen. A kitchen knife, if you will. It's not notable beyond that.

You check Shoey's body for more injuries. Besides the burns on his face and the stab wounds, he looks both extremely stupid and also unscathed.

There are no edged weapons in the Vault OR the Pier.
Hillary Clinton
Reposting since this was skipped: I would like to compare my gardening shears to Shoey's wound, just to rule them out.

I'd also like to check the chapel for any blades.
Godbert Manderville
Are the stab wounds on the body even spaced out or random? Do they all look like they were made by the same weapon?
(Mar 29, 2020 at 1:38 AM)Hillary Clinton Wrote: Reposting since this was skipped: I would like to compare my gardening shears to Shoey's wound, just to rule them out.

I'd also like to check the chapel for any blades.
Your shears are absolutely nothing like the wound.

You check the Chapel and whoa. The place is torn the fuck apart, the stained glass window has been broken, and an area of the floor by the alter is covered in deep, large gouge marks, like scratches.

There are no blades in here though.

(Mar 29, 2020 at 1:47 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Are the stab wounds on the body even spaced out or random? Do they all look like they were made by the same weapon?
All the stab wounds look at least close to the same, and they are randomly spaced out, not in a uniform pattern.
Hillary Clinton
Check the bottom floors of house academia and house olivia for weapons if that hasn't already been done.
(Mar 29, 2020 at 2:21 AM)Hillary Clinton Wrote: Check the bottom floors of house academia and house olivia for weapons if that hasn't already been done.
You want a broom for all that sweeping you're doing?
Godbert Manderville
Is there anything in the Hall of Swords that fits the wounds better than my longsword?