Kright

Now that KG7 is almost done, it’s time to announce what you’ve REALLY been waiting for!
Introducing the next exciting part in the KG saga... KG 8: Love Love Academy!

[Image: d83678aaaa54944ad01b51481ac77043cbf17636.png]

The Story

KG: Love Love Academy takes you away from all that typical ‘killing stuff’ and into the ultimate challenge - highschool romance!
Play as Minus-Kun, an ordinary student who is about to be thrown into an extraordinary adventure! After getting an invite to the ultra prestigious KG Academy, Minus-Kun now needs to figure out just how he is going to spend his precious highschool life!

Will it be hanging out in the AV room with that blonde cutie Trip? Brewing up trouble with that reserved and mysterious babe Xavier?? Or maybe even searching for trouble with that handsome member of the disciplinary committee Liz???

In addition weird things seem to be happening around KG Academy and it's now up to you to solve the mystery, survive your midterms, and most importantly get a hot date for the end of year dance!

The Characters

[Image: c40f2b59f8d141f543c7c4b34004b93862e68a5d.png]

Minus-Kun: Our mighty protagonist looking for love! It’s hard to say what might await him at KG Academy this year!

-------

[Image: c9c202ce2a1048f39cce2c14eda28e9e44d9c554.png]

Trip-Chan: A cheery and upbeat girl who is in love with the 90s. She is most often found wandering campus and is always down to watch a scary movie, hang out at the arcade, or talk about her favorite 90s TV show “Horsin' Around”. Filming, directing, and starring in her own ghost inspired web series is a lot of hard work, maybe you’re just the person she needs to lend her a hand?

--------

[Image: 28ec8332a5318e2ee07b81f62969e6c083da65fc.png]

Xavier-Senpai: With a sharp mind and an equally sharp tongue, Xavier is not to be messed with lightly.
She is a mysterious girl from the class above you and often spends her time working alone in the labs, laughing maniacally to herself, and hinting at the destruction of mankind. Recently you’ve noticed her hard at work on a very strange project, maybe you’re just the test subject she needs to finish her newest experiment?

--------

[Image: 6724bb7e09396c08eba4ea65d99d0d6ba6e4b4b9.png]

Liz-Kun: A rather serious guy who works as part of the disciplinary committee.
Never afraid to call someone out for being stupid, he is keeping a close eye on some of the weird things currently going on around the school. With a distinct lack of members on the disciplinary committee, rumors say Liz is looking for a partner to help him out. Maybe you’re just the type to help him solve not only the mysteries of the school, but of his heart as well!

Other Great Features~!:

+ 8 unique endings depending on your choices in the game!
+ 30 unique CG illustrations depending on route choice
+ Multiple Achievements ready to be unlocked
+ Haunted Halls DLC Available, featuring ‘Ghost Janitor’ and ‘Principal Monakuma’
+ Ability to adjust the volume, close the game, or save progress!

Heck Yeah, lets begin!

Have you seen enough? Are you ready to find true love and solve the underlying mystery of KG Academy? Well click here to unlock your special code to download now, and start your quest for true love!!! But beware, not all choice lead to a good ending~

Click here!:
Pea
i'm first to sign up so i can be the MC
Godbert Manderville
@Xavier I'll let you have the treasure if you take that form
X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
(Apr 1, 2020 at 12:56 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: @Xavier I'll let you have the treasure if you take that form
[Image: iQT3bEi.gif]

[Image: 68Q2vu5.gif]

"Uh, yeah, Morgan? Do you think we can fit an entire new sprite sheet into the research budget?"
Bigfoot
I'd play this for real.