God
Some of you will know that in November last year, Valve released a new IP called COVID-19. It didn't take off so well at the beginning but by the end of March, it had become one of the most popular and critically acclaimed video games of all time. Here is my review.

The game starts off very strongly. You get hit with this huge fever and muscle pains, and you have to watch Joe Rogan Experience videos on YouTube for eight hours straight before it disappears. My favourite stage is the second stage, where you get to masturbate with added buffs to blood circulation and seretonin output. But then the BONUS stage is WHACK, right before you go to sleep, if you time it correctly and hold F when you start the dialogue, you experience a lucid dream where aliens come down to Earth and give you The Gift. I haven't figured out what I am supposed to do with The Gift yet, but they said if I don't share it with everyone else they will send me to hell!!! WTF?!!?

But then to be honest the game gets a bit stale because it just runs out of interesting things. The game hits you with this bullshit stage where you just have to lie in bed whilst being short of breath I mean omggg please can you be a bit more creative with your stage design Valve. There was this side quest where the game asks you to go outside and try and infect as many people as possible, but this just seems like a really cheap and unfinished add-on that they chucked in at the last minute.

Overall I give COVID-19 a... 9.5/10. There's something for everybody.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
You're actually the second person I've seen review this game and your opinion is about on par with theirs. I really wish Valve didn't follow the trend of adding unnecessary padding to games that really don't need it. Just give more experienced players shortcuts to finish the game early, don't drag it on. I heard Bill Gates is actually trying to remove it from the microsoft store right now.......never took him for the gamer type tbh....

10/10 review God. Glad you completed it!
God
(Apr 16, 2020 at 3:19 AM)ゼルマ Wrote: I really wish Valve didn't follow the trend of adding unnecessary padding to games that really don't need it. Just give more experienced players shortcuts to finish the game early, don't drag it on.

YASSSSSS This Haha Definitely. I remember lying in bed being like, "What is this $@*&?? Fortnite?!" LOL (Lots of Love)

People are saying that this is the Dark Souls of coronaviruses and I'm just like erm sweetie, let me show you what a real coronavirus looks like.

[Image: MARS.jpg]
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED