Angie Yonaga
[Image: WyR16bo.png]
Hello, everyone! Angie is so proud to present what she's been working on ever since Atua resurrected her a second time by His divine grace!

[Image: CJF1RDN.png]
Angie would like to invite sixteen very lucky people to a nice getaway! A beautiful castle, located in the depths of Europe! The perfect place to get away from it all, spending your time there furthering your connection between yourself and the great Atua!

[Image: ft6Er0n.png]
However, considering past track records when many people are invited to enclosed spaces, Angie and Atua take no responsibility for your safety. If anything slightly murdery happens... don't say Angie didn't warn you!

[Image: umUQ55g.png]
Please sign up soon! Angie is so very, very excited to learn about all her guests!

------------------------------

Welcome to signups for the Superchao-hosted KG on Minus World! There's a couple things I wanna say about this game, so that people know what they're getting into.

-This is a murder and mystery focused game. Does that mean you're forced to constantly attempt? Not at all! There is plenty of room for investigating or shitposting as one goes along. It just means that there won't be any Lore Ending or Escape Ending, unlike most of the games held ever since KG5. If lore searching and escaping is the primary reason you join these games, you'll probably want to pass on this one.
-I'm gonna try a new thing (which I'm honestly not sure will even happen, but); if there's no viable attempts on a night, rather than upgrade something else, there just won't be a murder - you'll get a truncated day phase to see the results of shitposting, but no kill. However, the next night will feature a punishing motive of some kind. The kind we saw in KG7, such as "enjoy a bunch of new FAs".
-The rest of the rules are the same as always!

I've got spots for sixteen players, I'm going small for my first solo host time to avoid overload. Sign up today!

The game will start in a couple weeks from now, to let KG7 finish up and give everyone a short break before jumping back in.

Players:
1. @Draku
2. @"Just Stamp the Ticket" Man
3. @Vruet
4. @MCD
5. @The Detective
6. @Mr. Peanutbutter
7. @Kass
8. @Nightwheel
9. @Gundham Tanaka
10. @Elyk
11. @Pea
12. @Kright
13. @Two_Finger
14. @Snufferin Snagglepuss
15. @Coffee
16. @Amoeba

Replacements
Draku
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dude
coach
listen to me coach
you GOTTA put me in
Vruet
Sign me up
MCD
im down
The Detective
YOU - "I'm in."
Mr. Peanutbutter
Wow, Mr. Peanutbutter and MCD in the same vaguely-cultlike murder themed reality TV show set in a European death castle? What is this, a crossover episode?

Count me in!
Kass
A killing game's no place for a bard,
But sign me up, this doesn't look hard!
"Just Stamp the Ticket" Man
Just use this dupe already.
Nightwheel
I would like to submit my interest. I'll figure out a dupe between now and then.
Mr. Satan
Everyone here might as well quit while they're ahead! For those still staying, wa-hell, I commend your bravery, but that doesn't mean ya ain't foolish for thinking you stand a chicken sliver of a chance against the mighty, fierce, impossible-to-sue, World Champion himself, which is I:

[Image: 66728-1532336916.jpg?format=1500w]

MISTEEEEEEEEER SATAN™®©!

This is gonna be one hell of a showdown, let me tell ya! Stay tuned, I'm about to announce something huge fer ya!
Elyk
yes
Pea
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Kright
I'll have to think of a good dupe, but sign me up also!
Two_Finger
woah me, maybe dupe
Snufferin Snagglepuss
guess i gotta
"Let's play our lives away!"
Morgan
It's my time again.
I'll show you a real dance....
Mr. Satan
Ehehem, I just got word from my agent that Hollywoo wants me to come down and audition for a new movie, this kids flick where I’m a genie and also a rapper! Doesn’t sound like my thing, but I’ll do anything for my kids! Give me a ring and I’ll be here faster than one of those hillbilly super warriors for the next game! And remember: NOTHING! BEATS! THE SATAN!

(aka i’m changing dupes to something undetermined)
Tiffany
Sign me up!
Angie Yonaga
[Image: bch1BHc.png]
Nyahahahahaha! Angie is happy to see such a supply of recruits - er, guests! She welcomes you all with open arms! While there's only space for sixteen guests, if someone wants to put their name on the list in case someone else drops out beforehand, Angie would not object!

[Image: VXODwjt.png]
Angie will get back in touch in a couple of weeks! She wants to see how the drama on this island plays out first! Bye-onara!