God
I think basicallu the trick is not the to CHOOSE between which one you affinity with, but to COMBINE all of the personalities of the Four Pizza Boys and extract all of their best qualitys. Took me a While to see that Luigi is actually not a Simp Cuck Asshole, actually he has very pious qualities, much like my son Jesus Christ himself. Maybe we can all learn from the Pizza Boy that we hate the most. Which one do you hate, Mingos World, and which one do you love? How you gonna incorporate them into your Personalities? Ya Feel Me??? Cool

Live Laugh Love
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Aidan
leonardo
God
(Apr 21, 2020 at 3:54 AM)Aidan Wrote: leonardo

Haha definitely
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
ASMR Youtuber
i vibe the most with an original pizza boy i saw once called bluio
ASMR Youtuber
my most hated pizza boy is an original pizza boy i saw once called yelluigi
God
(Apr 21, 2020 at 7:32 AM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: my most hated pizza boy is an original pizza boy i saw once called yelluigi

Pl;ease Tell Me More
ASMR Youtuber
his foul mouth and loud persona offend me greatly
John Wick's Cat
pefach
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Spritanium
Is there any reason why Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi all wear uniforms. Like they all have customized hats that are embroidered not with their name, but with the first letter only. Wario and Waluigi presumably decided to steal the look from M&L even though they're arch enemies. Or maybe it's just a traditional style for their species, and if you found a whole city of Mario-style humans, every single one of them would be wearing overalls + a hat with their first initial
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(Apr 21, 2020 at 9:39 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Is there any reason why Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi all wear uniforms. Like they all have customized hats that are embroidered not with their name, but with the first letter only. Wario and Waluigi presumably decided to steal the look from M&L even though they're arch enemies. Or maybe it's just a traditional style for their species, and if you found a whole city of Mario-style humans, every single one of them would be wearing overalls + a hat with their first initial
it's mario and luigi's plumbing company's uniform from when they got transported from brooklyn. perhaps wario and waluigi were their rivals in the business, either as part of the same company or a copycat one
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
God
an oldie but goodie:

I, We, Waluigi: a Post-Modern analysis of Waluigi

Waluigi is the ultimate example of the individual shaped by the signifier. Waluigi is a man seen only in mirror images; lost in a hall of mirrors he is a reflection of a reflection of a reflection. You start with Mario – the wholesome all Italian plumbing superman, you reflect him to create Luigi – the same thing but slightly less. You invert Mario to create Wario – Mario turned septic and libertarian – then you reflect the inversion in the reflection: you create a being who can only exist in reference to others. Waluigi is the true nowhere man, without the other characters he reflects, inverts and parodies he has no reason to exist. Waluigi’s identity only comes from what and who he isn’t – without a wider frame of reference he is nothing. He is not his own man. In a world where our identities are shaped by our warped relationships to brands and commerce we are all Waluigi.
ASMR Youtuber
Spritanium
(Apr 22, 2020 at 12:44 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Apr 21, 2020 at 9:39 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Is there any reason why Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi all wear uniforms. Like they all have customized hats that are embroidered not with their name, but with the first letter only. Wario and Waluigi presumably decided to steal the look from M&L even though they're arch enemies. Or maybe it's just a traditional style for their species, and if you found a whole city of Mario-style humans, every single one of them would be wearing overalls + a hat with their first initial
it's mario and luigi's plumbing company's uniform from when they got transported from brooklyn. perhaps wario and waluigi were their rivals in the business, either as part of the same company or a copycat one

Makes sense but it's still weird to have your first name's initial stitched into your hat instead of like, wearing a nametag
Fun With Despair
(Apr 23, 2020 at 3:26 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Apr 22, 2020 at 12:44 AM)Draku Wrote:

Makes sense but it's still weird to have your first name's initial stitched into your hat instead of like, wearing a nametag
Not really. If you consider the fact that Mario and Luigi look quite similar and also are the only employees of said plumbing business, wearing distinct colors with the initial on the hat would actually be a very good way of identifying which brother is which upon first glance or at a distance.

This probably has prevented some confusion before on behalf of clients. Even Bowser uses the color of Luigi's clothing in order to identify him most of the time, and he's someone they constantly interact with.
Spritanium
(May 6, 2020 at 12:19 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Apr 23, 2020 at 3:26 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Apr 22, 2020 at 12:44 AM)Draku Wrote: it's mario and luigi's plumbing company's uniform from when they got transported from brooklyn. perhaps wario and waluigi were their rivals in the business, either as part of the same company or a copycat one

Not really. If you consider the fact that Mario and Luigi look quite similar and also are the only employees of said plumbing business, wearing distinct colors with the initial on the hat would actually be a very good way of identifying which brother is which upon first glance or at a distance.

This probably has prevented some confusion before on behalf of clients. Even Bowser uses the color of Luigi's clothing in order to identify him most of the time, and he's someone they constantly interact with.
It makes logical sense but still, if I called a plumber and two fraternal twins showed up wearing those uniforms I'd find it really weird
Fun With Despair
(May 7, 2020 at 10:20 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(May 6, 2020 at 12:19 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Apr 23, 2020 at 3:26 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Makes sense but it's still weird to have your first name's initial stitched into your hat instead of like, wearing a nametag

It makes logical sense but still, if I called a plumber and two fraternal twins showed up wearing those uniforms I'd find it really weird
pussy