Bigfoot
I check the Gun Room for any secret passages. If I find one I would like to follow it through to the other side.
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 7:27 PM)"Just Stamp the Ticket" Man Wrote: Poke around the gun room for secret passages and other such nonsense.
You search the Gun Room for a secret passage.

You find a sliding panel in the floor. Opening it up reveals a tunnel full of water. You climb in and swim, occasionally going up for air, and come out pushing aside another panel at the bottom of the pool in the Poolhouse.
Draku
Does the hole look like it was formed from an impact that was from the outside, or inside? Logically the way the rubble and whatnot would be arranged and how the wall caves in/out would point to being able to tell.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 7:29 PM)Draku Wrote: Does the hole look like it was formed from an impact that was from the outside, or inside? Logically the way the rubble and whatnot would be arranged and how the wall caves in/out would point to being able to tell.
The hole appears to have been created from an impact coming from outside the Gun Room.
The Detective
I touch both Just Stamp the Ticket Man and Draku.
"Just Stamp the Ticket" Man
I'll get touched if it'll stop these theories about demons.

But then don't touch me.
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 7:44 PM)The Detective Wrote: I touch both Just Stamp the Ticket Man and Draku.
You touch them both.

You don't feel anything beyond the normal results of touching a person. Nothing else happens.
Draku
Remaining mysteries of night 1, now that we know the killer for sure:
-jontron not seeing fwd
-the gun room hole caused by an outside impact
-the demon detective sees twice (jontron?)
Draku
Investigate the Wine Cellar. Specifically interested about wine bottles laying around on the ground, smashed or not. But also just give it a good comb over.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 8:16 PM)Draku Wrote: Investigate the Wine Cellar. Specifically interested about wine bottles laying around on the ground, smashed or not. But also just give it a good comb over.
You investigate the wine cellar. Besides the broken wine bottle from earlier, and the wine racks moved out of the way of the Guardpost door, there's nothing of significance that you can see.