Gundham Tanaka
From where Mr. Peanutbutter was in the well, can I hear the sound of crates being removed/replaced or footsteps on the floor beneath me?
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 5:30 AM)Gundham Tanaka Wrote: From where Mr. Peanutbutter was in the well, can I hear the sound of crates being removed/replaced or footsteps on the floor beneath me?
You climb up in the well and hang from the rope while The Detective performs three actions.
-Walking: You do not hear footsteps, regardless of room.
-Gargling: You hear a gargling noise when The Detective performs one at the spot of Coffee's body.
-Crates: The sound of crates being moved in the Wine Cellar cannot be heard while hanging in the Well.
Draku
I will assist Peanutbutter in his door locking capabilities so he can show us that he cannot lock the door from the inside and also show off the ways he CAN interact with the door.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Barton Roberts
I'm willing to submit to check to see how well I can move the wine with and without the suit
Mr. Peanutbutter
(May 13, 2020 at 5:39 AM)Draku Wrote: I will assist Peanutbutter in his door locking capabilities so he can show us that he cannot lock the door from the inside and also show off the ways he CAN interact with the door.
I go into the cell and pass Draku the keys so he can lock me in. I then get him to lock me into the dungeon and pass me the keys through the bars. Once inside, I will attempt to unlock the cell from within. I also try to phase through the door, bend the bars, I dunno, dig under the door? Kick it down? Pick the lock? Rattle it til it opens? Lick it? Say Open Sesame?

EDIT: I also then get Draku to unlock the door from outside and pass me the keys so I can try and lock it from within. Same deal.

also if I am telekinetic or magic I guess I'll exhaust my supply of arcana to try and get this door open. If I have a role power that would unlock the door, use it.
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 5:40 AM)Barton Roberts Wrote: I'm willing to submit to check to see how well I can move the wine with and without the suit
Without the suit, you can move the wine as well as anyone else. Which is to say, it takes some time.

With the suit, the added mobility restrictions make it impossible for you to move the wine.

(May 13, 2020 at 5:42 AM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote:
(May 13, 2020 at 5:39 AM)Draku Wrote: I will assist Peanutbutter in his door locking capabilities so he can show us that he cannot lock the door from the inside and also show off the ways he CAN interact with the door.
I go into the cell and pass Draku the keys so he can lock me in. I then get him to lock me into the dungeon and pass me the keys through the bars. Once inside, I will attempt to unlock the cell from within. I also try to phase through the door, bend the bars, I dunno, dig under the door? Kick it down? Pick the lock? Rattle it til it opens? Lick it? Say Open Sesame?

EDIT: I also then get Draku to unlock the door from outside and pass me the keys so I can try and lock it from within. Same deal.

also if I am telekinetic or magic I guess I'll exhaust my supply of arcana to try and get this door open. If I have a role power that would unlock the door, use it.
Mr. Peanutbutter enters the cell and passes Draku the key without any issue. Draku then locks the dungeon door and passes the key back to Peanutbutter. Peanubutter attempts to reach the lock and unlock it from inside the skill, but his arm is unable to bring the key to the lock, and his various other shenanigans fail to do anything.

Draku then unlocks the door and passes the keys back. Mr. Peanutbutter is equally unable to reach the lock while remaining inside the cell.

Peanutbutter stares at the lock, and nothing happens. It appears he lacks a role power that can lock or unlock the door from inside.
Gundham Tanaka
Check JonTron's book for anything unusual, including this booby trap. This goes for any signs of torn pages, as well.
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 5:57 AM)Gundham Tanaka Wrote: Check JonTron's book for anything unusual, including this booby trap. This goes for any signs of torn pages, as well.
You open the book, and a knife springs out! If this was the night phase, it could have gone right into your chest and killed you!

But it's the day phase, so it misses. You look at the book and find that it's quite unusual in that a recess has been carved out of the pages, with a spring holding a kitchen knife attached, so that the knife attacks whoever opens the book.

Other than that, it's a normal book on the occult.
Draku
I reveal my KEY and LOCKPICKING TOOLS.
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 6:05 AM)Draku Wrote: I reveal my KEY and LOCKPICKING TOOLS.
You reveal your KEY and LOCKPICKING TOOLS.

Which is to say, your nothing, because they do not exist.
Draku
I would like for @Pea and @Dude to show off and compare their bruises, if they will consent.
JonTron
I want to try using a pillowcase for comparison to the strangle marks. Specifically one from someone's room.
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Rubber Duck
[Image: Rubber_Duck_Night_1.png]
Draku
Before Jontron does that I wish to inspect all Pillowcases in all bedrooms and see if any of them are oddly differently placed on or anything like that.
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 6:16 AM)JonTron Wrote: I want to try using a pillowcase for comparison to the strangle marks. Specifically one from someone's room.
Like the bedsheet, it kinda works, but it doesn't match as well as clothing.
Barton Roberts
I consent to a full search of my room, my person, and my suit. I have nothing to hide.
Angie Yonaga
-Barton's pillowcase is normal.
-JonTron's pillowcase is normal, and this is true before he used it to test anything.
Barton Roberts
(May 13, 2020 at 6:24 AM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: -Barton's pillowcase is normal.

I still consent to a full search of my room, my person, and my suit.
Angie Yonaga
You consenting is appreciated, but nobody's actively searched those. Results will be supplied if you get checked.
Mr. Peanutbutter
I pass Draku my key and let him lock me in again. He wants to check to see if he can visibly tell the door is locked without trying it.