Draku
@Angie Yonaga FWD has consented to locking the door again, and I stand back inside of the guardpost and see if I can visibly notice that the door to the dungeon is locked.
Draku
@Falconhoof post thine account
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mr. Peanutbutter
Heyyy, you know what no European death castle is complete without? Secret passageways!

Can I snoop around the Dungeon for them?
Mr. Peanutbutter
Also show my old non-police clothes to people for inspection.
Atelier Annie
I'd like to do a sweep over the whole dungeon in addition to the passage search
Draku
I wish to thoroughly comb over the DUNGEON, GUARDPOST, and NEAR THE WELL area as well as the WELL itself and inspect their current status and what is laying around or missing.
Falconhoof
(May 13, 2020 at 7:31 AM)Draku Wrote: @Falconhoof post thine account

Patience, traveller. However, I do apologise for my lateness, I may have hit the rum slightly too hard last night.

When I awoke, I found myself in a vast chamber, occupied by little else but a bed, a closet and some sort of 'boogeyman'. I soon deduced this was my own. I also noticed that I didn't seem to have brought any of my personal belongings with me, so I spent the night trying to remedy that.

Firstly I travelled south to the kitchen, indeed spying the animal trainer, who left as I entered. Whilst there, I decided to cook a healthy potato, to keep me going on my quest, but I must have forgotten it was there for the rest of the night and filled the room with steam. My apologies. Whilst I was there, some mystery figure starts rooting through the room looking for something, though I cannot tell whether or not they had any success.

I next head east to the library, which I try to investigate for secret passages and the like. While I do not find any secrets, I find a few interesting books on this 'ATUA' character. As I spend some time reading, I also spot a GIANT DOG walking through to the indoor garden, and some sort of YOUTUBE GOBLIN. I would like to rebuke his claim that you cannot trust my quests - though calls do cost £1 a minute from a mobile or landline, there are very real cash prizes you can win! Once I am done here, I depart north to the beekeeper's room, where that same ANIMAL TRAINER and, well... the VICTIM are looking at bees. I then head downstairs and begin looking for secrets in the painting gallery - I've seen many a hidden passage behind a painting, after all - but again, to no avail.

Once this is done, I try to enter the armoury to grab a kind of spear, but there is a barrier preventing my access, forcing me to head through the guardroom to reach my destination. I read some lore about this 'KING BIG SAD GUY', and spot the DETECTIVE making his way through the room. I then finally head to the treasure room, and grab a scepter and a jewel.

I then embark to the smithy, where I begin to forge a legendary staff from the scepter, gold-plated with a jewel at the end. That DETECTIVE stumbles in again, and he leaves to the west. I step out of the smithy once done, and spot some POP CULTURE-OBSESSED CRYPTID coming upstairs.

Having completed my staff, I decide to wind down and grab a drink, so take a cheap bottle of rum from the kitchen and decide to investigate whats happened at the solarium, passing the SPORTSMAN in the gatehouse. Some viewing party this appeared to be - the screen was broken, the PARTY HOST was unconscious, and everyone else was gone! Apart from that ATUA GIRL, who passed through briefly. I took a while to relax here, and then returned to my room to finish my night.
GLORY SCROLL
acrmnsux_________£40
jizzgrenade________£5
drksouls2__________£1
Draku
I would like to inspect the kitchen's missing knives and how many there are gone.

I would also like @The Detective to submit to revealing the knives and other weapons on his purpose. All of them.
Draku
I'd like to check the Machinery Room for a missing spring.
Draku
Jontron is tentatively cleared, the timeline of Kright and the Duck coming up past me then Jontron later means he was in the wine cellar area too late to do the kill as FWD would have already dropped down (which makes the locked door make sense now) and if the spring is confirmed missing then I'll have to believe his time usage setting up his trap.

This leaves us with three suspects of varying likelihood:
-Detective (High), who is likely Dude's assailant which could become confirmed. This would make many things make sense.
-FWD (Mid-High), who has all of the opportunity in the world to commit the murder, but admittedly would need cooperation to make sure it happened. But he's also exactly the person who would cooperate on something like that.
-Dude (Low-Mid), if he actually faked being conked out and made up bullshit. Which is entirely possible really. Depends on if Detective has his knife I guess.
The Detective
I reveal all of my items.
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 6:50 AM)Draku Wrote: @Angie Yonaga FWD has consented to locking the door again, and I stand back inside of the guardpost and see if I can visibly notice that the door to the dungeon is locked.
You can't tell the door is locked unless you try it, but trying it instantly shows you that it's locked.

(May 13, 2020 at 7:52 AM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: Heyyy, you know what no European death castle is complete without? Secret passageways!

Can I snoop around the Dungeon for them?
You look around the Dungeon for a secret passage.

Checking one of the far walls, you notice a piece of the floor that doesn't fit just right. When you look at it closer, you find that you can move it. Underneath it... is the entrance to a secret passage!

(May 13, 2020 at 7:54 AM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: Also show my old non-police clothes to people for inspection.
Mr. Peanutbutter shows off his clothes. They show no signs of wear beyond the normal signs of wear from being worn.

(May 13, 2020 at 8:34 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: I'd like to do a sweep over the whole dungeon in addition to the passage search
Beyond the secret passage and the dead Coffee, the only things of note are the rope dangling from the well, and a hammer from the Smithy on Coffee's body. The Dungeon has no useful items installed - not even a light source. Light only comes from the well above and from the Guardpost by the door.

(May 13, 2020 at 10:26 AM)Draku Wrote: I would like to inspect the kitchen's missing knives and how many there are gone.
You inspect the kitchen. You can tell that there's several knives missing, judging by empty spots. Due to not knowing how many there were to start, you can't tell exactly how many are missing, but there's definitely more than one gone.

(May 13, 2020 at 8:34 AM)Draku Wrote: I wish to thoroughly comb over the DUNGEON, GUARDPOST, and NEAR THE WELL area as well as the WELL itself and inspect their current status and what is laying around or missing.
You inspect the dungeon. Nothing appears to be out of place.

You inspect the well. There's a rope tied to a grappling hook hanging from the top of the well.

You inspect the Guardpost. A lantern is sitting on the desk, along with Mr. Peanutbutter's previous outfit. A small trail of wine peters out as it enters the room from the Wine Cellar.

You inspect the Indoor Garden near the Well. Nothing appears to be out of place, beyond the grappling hook attached to the top of the well.

(May 13, 2020 at 10:47 AM)Draku Wrote: I'd like to check the Machinery Room for a missing spring.
Looking around the machinery room, you find a toolbox with a spring taken from it.

(May 13, 2020 at 2:05 PM)The Detective Wrote: I reveal all of my items.
You reveal your items. You have a KITCHEN WASHCLOTH, a LIGHTER, and FOUR BOTTLES OF WINE (one empty).
"Just Stamp the Ticket" Man
Just search the secret passage already.
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 2:24 PM)"Just Stamp the Ticket" Man Wrote: Just search the secret passage already.
You climb down into the secret passage. It's a hike! But eventually, you make it out the other end.

At the other end, you bang your head on something unexpected, grumble, and exit low to the ground.

Standing up, you realize you have exited the passage in Coffee's bedroom. The passage is under his bed.
"Just Stamp the Ticket" Man
Search Coffee's bedroom for signs of a struggle and other misplaced items. Ask his bogeyman about the night.
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 2:31 PM)"Just Stamp the Ticket" Man Wrote: Search Coffee's bedroom for signs of a struggle and other misplaced items. Ask his bogeyman about the night.
Coffee's bedroom shows no signs of a struggle, and everything appears to be in place.

You ask his Boogeyman to provide information. He gets out of the bed, opens the door, and exits. Some time later, a different boogeyman enters the door, climbs under the bed, stares at the floor for a bit, and goes into the secret passage. Later, the second boogeyman re-emerges from the secret passage and exits the bedroom via the door.
Pea
(May 13, 2020 at 6:16 AM)Draku Wrote: I would like for @Pea and @Dude to show off and compare their bruises, if they will consent.

late but go ahead
Angie Yonaga
You compare the heads of Pea and JSTT Man. They have very similar bruises.
Bigfoot
Do we know for sure that JSTT Man was hit with a bottle of wine? What if Pea headbutted him.
Pea
YOU HAVE FAILED THE TEST. F-