Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette

Hello
[Image: logo_scl.png]

Why kidnap the princess when you can become the princess? With the power of the Super Crown, anyone can become one, including Bowser! However, not everyone in the Koopa Kingdom thinks this is a good idea. It is now up to Bowsette to put an end to this rebellion, and reunite the Koopa Kingdom under the rule of their new princess!

[Image: scl1.png]

[Image: scl2.png]

[Image: scl3.png]

Download
[Image: hf_logo_signature_white.svg]
Mario
god bless
Bigfoot
It is really tricky to do these jumps in a 3D space. Instead of having a realistic shadow, what if you put a shadow marker on the ground so you could tell where you are more easily? Kind of like what SM64 does. The quadruple spring bounce in 1-4 feels impossible without having a better sense of where I am in the world.
Yrrzy
finally mfgg is making games about the good characters
Bigfoot
you should lower the death plane in levels that have the propeller box powerup

often i could save myself from death by using the double jump but you just kill me anyways
Two_Finger
slowly inching forwards
sealelement
hey can you send me the model of the adult proportions bowsette? i was thinkign of making my own bowsette fangame. thanks dude
100% pure gamer 100%
Hello
(May 18, 2020 at 5:00 AM)sealelement Wrote: hey can you send me the model of the adult proportions bowsette? i was thinkign of making my own bowsette fangame. thanks dude
The creator of the model is listed in the credits in the manual. Here is the download link.
https://www.deviantart.com/coldblast/art...-765241428
You'll need to use a converter to get it in the right file format.
Bigfoot
Can you share links to the vocal music tracks too? I tried to look it up based off the credits but I wasn't getting the results I wanted.
Two_Finger
can we play as reptar? it'd be really fun to naruto run and push boxes as reptar
Hello
(May 20, 2020 at 3:51 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: Can you share links to the vocal music tracks too? I tried to look it up based off the credits but I wasn't getting the results I wanted.

(May 20, 2020 at 5:46 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: can we play as reptar? it'd be really fun to naruto run and push boxes as reptar

that's not anime Uguu!
Yrrzy
yo why this game so horny
Two_Finger
ok 100% this on my first run and have played through completely a few times now
can I [play as Adol Christin from YS
Bigfoot
Thanks for the reply, Hello, but I was looking specifically for the music that plays during 2-3.
Hello
[video=][/video]
(May 22, 2020 at 2:12 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: Thanks for the reply, Hello, but I was looking specifically for the music that plays during 2-3.
https://soundcloud.com/dogonalt/chunky-bowsette
Aidan
best 3d Mario game I've ever seen
excellent work
Mr. Peanutbutter
(May 20, 2020 at 7:17 PM)Hello Wrote:
(May 20, 2020 at 3:51 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: Can you share links to the vocal music tracks too? I tried to look it up based off the credits but I wasn't getting the results I wanted.

(May 20, 2020 at 5:46 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: can we play as reptar? it'd be really fun to naruto run and push boxes as reptar

that's not anime Uguu!
I played through your game and I also have a request for a character for your next game, while keeping within the limits of "anime".

Can we play as Monokuma or Nagito Komaeda from the Danganronpa franchise? They are popular games and will probably help draw in a new audience as fangames of that series are rare.
Stirling
I hope you keep iterating on what you have here; there's a good bit of promise, especially if you keep trying different things out. It definitely has had things that confused or frustrated me, but it was totally playable and I enjoyed it a lot more than Prism.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Hello
Super Crown Land has arrived at SAGE 2020 with a brand new update! You can now play as Infinite! It's time for him to show that he's NOT WEAK!

Elyk
I'm glad to see the box improvements. Do you have a more detailed changelog of what else was updated?