DAY 2 - Just Sign The Death Certificate

Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 11:51 PM)Draku Wrote: I start in the PAINTING GALLERY and go to the GREAT HALL. I see where this path takes me.
The most direct path from the Painting Gallery to the Great Hall would be Gallery -> Armory -> Throne Room -> Great Hall. However, people will not always take the direct path.
Gundham Tanaka
Allow me to jump into the far left painting in the Gallery.
Draku
Does Angie remember seeing Falconhoof at some point after she goes downstairs after hitting up the Kitchen?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Barton Roberts
So I wake up and talk with my Boogeyman again. After than, I don my suit and go look around the castle for a way to get upstairs or to a roof. I slowly make my way out of my room and see Mr. Peanutbutter when I leave my room. After that, I slowly work my way towards the Chapel. On my way there, I see Draku sitting in the {b]Hall of Statues[/b] watching the Bedroom Hall Once in the Chapel, I see JonTron sitting in there looking a little impatient.

I slowly leave the Chapel and head into the Hall of Statues. As I am leaving, I see Angie Yonaga enter the Chapel. While slowly walking down the Hall of Statues, I see Gundham Tanaka purposely walking towards me. He doesn't do anything to me or even talk to me. He just passes me and continues on to where ever he was going. That was a weird experience, I wonder what he was thinking about? I reach the end of the hallway and check the nook area near the Indoor Garden. I find a hidden switch, and a ladder dropped down. Since it wasn't possible to climb the ladder in my suit. I get out of my suit and climb up the ladder to the Roof. There wasn't anything really up there, but I did find another trapdoor/roof access that was above the Gatehouse. To use the ladder there though, would require finding a hidden switch in the Gatehouse. I climb back down into the Hall of Statues and get back into my suit.

I walk into and through the Indoor Garden, seeing Kright sitting down and painting something. I then work my way into the Library to look for more secrets, and find nothing. I then go into the [bSmithy[/b] and look around in there too. I find nothing but notice all four hammers are gone. I leave the Smithy and head into the Solarium. When in there, I notice the window had been broken. While I am looking at the window, I notice Mr. Peanutbutter leave Angie Yonaga's Room and head out the North Door of the Solarium. After looking at the window, I leave the [b[Solarium[/b], go through the Gatehouse, and into the Great Hall. As I enter the Great Hall, I get beamed in the visor of my suit by a painted volleyball, knocking me over. After flailing and rolling around a little bit on my back, I was able to get back to my feet. I then take a look around the Great Room. At one table, I see Kass and Angie Yonaga just sitting there. At other table I see someone dressed up in a very bad Wakka disguise. After looking around, I search the room for secrets but find nothing. So I decide to leave the Great Room. As I am leaving, Angie Yonaga is leaving at the same time. Didn't see where she went.

I work my way back to the Bedroom Hall. As I do do, I see Draku knocked out at the north end of the hallway. I head into my room and chat with my Boogeyman some more. I then hear Wakka yell about how AAngie ruined her entire night by knocking him out. I then decide to go to sleep.

Edit: Corrected a mistakenly given part of my account that was corrected by game host.
Angie Yonaga
(May 19, 2020 at 12:03 AM)Draku Wrote: Does Angie remember seeing Falconhoof at some point after she goes downstairs after hitting up the Kitchen?
[Image: TCHBb4X.png]
After Angie entered the kitchen, she did not see Falconhoof again until she entered the Great Hall with Kass.

(May 19, 2020 at 12:03 AM)Gundham Tanaka Wrote: Allow me to jump into the far left painting in the Gallery.
You jump into the far left painting in the Gallery, and find yourself in a small, strange room, painted to look like a field. When you step out of the room, you find that you're in the Music Hall.
Bigfoot
@Angie Yonaga I would like to jump into all of the paintings. Wahoo.
Barton Roberts
Forgot something.

When I was in the Chapel at the same time as JonTron. I saw a strange occult book on a shelf next to some holy books.
Angie Yonaga
(May 19, 2020 at 12:07 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Angie Yonaga I would like to jump into all of the paintings. Wahoo.
You jump into all of the paintings. You end up just bashing yourself against the wall a lot.
Draku
Falconhoof has consented to an INVENTORY DUMP.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Angie Yonaga
(May 19, 2020 at 12:11 AM)Draku Wrote: Falconhoof has consented to an INVENTORY DUMP.
Falconhoof possesses a golden staff, several golden coins, some art supplies, and two pots with lids.
Gundham Tanaka
I take the same painting off its hinges, set it picture-up on the ground, and dive into it from there.
Angie Yonaga
(May 19, 2020 at 12:24 AM)Gundham Tanaka Wrote: I take the same painting off its hinges, set it picture-up on the ground, and dive into it from there.
You successfully jump into the same hidden room.