DAY 2 - Just Sign The Death Certificate

The Detective
Fondle JonTron fondly.
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 6:21 AM)The Detective? Wrote: Fondle JonTron fondly.
You fondle him.

He's shivering and shaking, but he was shivering and shaking before you touched him. Beyond that, nothing happens.
Rubber Duck
[Image: Night2-1.png]

[Image: Night2-2.png]
Draku
Inspect the COFFEE BEDROOM secret passage, from both ends if it is blocked off.

I then ask Angie's BOOGEYMAN for information.
Draku
I would also like to more closely inspect the FLOATING CHISEL and see if there are trace remains of anything on it despite being in the water.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
JonTron
Have we checked the stuff left in angie rooms, i.e. matches and spray, to see if that explains the burns or other traumas?
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Draku
I'd like to take a closer look at the trails from the POOL to see if they lead further than seemed.
Gundham Tanaka
Allow me to coat Coffee's cadaver with a layer of hair spray before setting it ablaze, and I could see if it carries a similar scent to the ticket stamper's body.
JonTron
I wake up to find some numbskull left me behind a note telling me to go to the chapel. Looks like our cowboy isn't riding so yee haw anymore but I was still compelled to go there. Not to worry, it's close by. I pass by Draku in the halls and get to the chapel. Then I begin investigating for anything in regards to holyness and the like, stuff that could help the demon threat before halloween arrives or something. I'm not sure how much time passed but it sounds like soon after Angie comes in and FORCEFEEDS me some plants. Listen, I'm not about that vegen life, I need MEAT! Meat Boy!
There was so much in her fist that already I'm feeling tripped out as she leaves and is replaced by Pea who Naruto runs around me some. He leaves to the pool house and Angie finally returns for my favor with draku in tow, to lead me in prayer to something religious, which was of course this hack Atua or buffalo man or whatever, and she could witness I do NOT, contrary to popular belief, burst into black flames upon doing so. I nearly burst into tears however because HOLY FUCK! These lights and shapes floating around are KILLING ME.
It should be a law of physics that stuff can't change colors or shapes, because this bad trip is having me out of my damn head. By the time Draku and Angie have melted into the floor and comprehension is a far gone concept the prayer is maybe over? I can hardly tell at this point. Stumbling out into the pool there's a duck floating around like a big bathtub. Falling down the stairs I make it to the painting room, hardly able to keep my feet on the ground at this point. I finally make it to the armory where I wanted to put on my armor for the Darkest Dungeons reshoot but can you imagine it is very hard to put on clothes, let alone armor, while incredibly fucking high? Like, this was the point where I was higher than the volume of Gato bans.
Bumbling my way to the gun room hole it's apparently half sealed at this point and clearly ablaze. Yet i was blazed more so I nearly walk into the flames when some force shoves me aside, rejecting entry through the hole. Unable to put up any resistance in my current state, and not wanting to burn, I make my last waking moments trying to make it to the throne of the throne room. But I fail and vomit and pass out or something.
Did you know colors have feelings? I do now.
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Draku
@Rubber Duck what's the deets on the stuff floating in the pool in your account
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 12:42 PM)Draku Wrote: Inspect the COFFEE BEDROOM secret passage, from both ends if it is blocked off.

I then ask Angie's BOOGEYMAN for information.
You inspect the secret passage between Coffee's Bedroom and the Dungeon. It's cemented shut at the Dungeon end. Beyond that, nothing seems special about it.

[Image: umUQ55g.png]
Angie values her private time with Atua and her art too much! She only hired boogeymen for your rooms.

(May 18, 2020 at 1:07 PM)Draku Wrote: I would also like to more closely inspect the FLOATING CHISEL and see if there are trace remains of anything on it despite being in the water.
You inspect the floating chisel. It appears anything on it was washed away by the water.

(May 18, 2020 at 1:15 PM)Draku Wrote: I'd like to take a closer look at the trails from the POOL to see if they lead further than seemed.
You follow the trails from the Pool. They peter out by the doors to the Chapel and the Indoor Garden.

(May 18, 2020 at 1:24 PM)Gundham Tanaka Wrote: Allow me to coat Coffee's cadaver with a layer of hair spray before setting it ablaze, and I could see if it carries a similar scent to the ticket stamper's body.
You coat Coffee's body with some hairspray, and then set it on fire. It smells pretty distinctively different from JSTT Man's body.
Draku
I take ATELIER ANNIE and roast her similarly to TICKET DUDE MAN using the still blazing GUN ROOM fire to see how that smells like by comparison.
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 2:19 PM)Draku Wrote: I take ATELIER ANNIE and roast her similarly to TICKET DUDE MAN using the still blazing GUN ROOM fire to see how that smells like by comparison.
You ignite Annie's body from the flames in the Gun Room. This time, there's an alcoholic smell. All three corpses smell different from each other.
Draku
What if we dunk the corpses in the water? What are the smells like then?
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 2:25 PM)Draku Wrote: What if we dunk the corpses in the water? What are the smells like then?
You put out both Coffee and Annie's bodies. There's still trace smells on both of them that cannot be found on JSTT Man.
Draku
does the pool water have chlorine in it? if it does can we smell the corpses and see if a chlorine scent is missing from dude's
Bigfoot
(May 18, 2020 at 2:28 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote:
(May 18, 2020 at 2:25 PM)Draku Wrote: What if we dunk the corpses in the water? What are the smells like then?
You put out both Coffee and Annie's bodies. There's still trace smells on both of them that cannot be found on JSTT Man.

Any chlorine smell on the corpses that would lead us to know if they're wet from the pool water?
Rubber Duck
(May 18, 2020 at 1:36 PM)Draku Wrote: @Rubber Duck what's the deets on the stuff floating in the pool in your account

Rubber Duck approaches you with another Crayola masterpiece. It has an answer to your question and a new question for Angie

[Image: Night2-3.png]
Draku
Also investigate the MACHINERY ROOM. And the wires there. I'd also like to see if there's any hint of some sort of electrical fire.
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 2:47 PM)Draku Wrote: does the pool water have chlorine in it? if it does can we smell the corpses and see if a chlorine scent is missing from dude's
(May 18, 2020 at 2:48 PM)Bigfoot Wrote:
(May 18, 2020 at 2:28 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote:

Any chlorine smell on the corpses that would lead us to know if they're wet from the pool water?
There's a chlorine scent in the pool, and it's transferred to Coffee and Annie's bodies. There's no such smell on JSTT Man.

(May 18, 2020 at 2:49 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote:
(May 18, 2020 at 1:36 PM)Draku Wrote: @Rubber Duck what's the deets on the stuff floating in the pool in your account

Rubber Duck approaches you with another Crayola masterpiece. It has an answer to your question and a new question for Angie

[Image: Night2-3.png]
[Image: WyR16bo.png]
You're correct! The pillowcase next to the body is Angie's! Custom-made for the grace of Atua, even when you sleep!

(May 18, 2020 at 2:49 PM)Draku Wrote: Also investigate the MACHINERY ROOM. And the wires there. I'd also like to see if there's any hint of some sort of electrical fire.
The wires within the electrical room are undamaged. A single spring is missing from the room, but that's it.