DAY 2 - Just Sign The Death Certificate

Draku
I apologize to Angie and agree to praise ATUA with her the following night as I hit her in the head with a RUM BOTTLE and then a VODKA BOTTLE and compare the wounds to DUDE's.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 4:03 PM)Draku Wrote: I apologize to Angie and agree to praise ATUA with her the following night as I hit her in the head with a RUM BOTTLE and then a VODKA BOTTLE and compare the wounds to DUDE's.
Angie nods and says she understands. You then thwack her with both bottles.

You get the same similar-but-not-matching result you got from the wine bottle.
Falconhoof
I am… not quite sure what happened to me last night, travellers. I was just going about my night as usual when, suddenly, I’m attacked by none other than the OWNER of this castle. I apologise for any failure to guide you on your quest as a result. I’m also pleased to hear my flyers found their way to you after all.

- Made my way to Angie’s Room (spotting BIGFOOT on his way downstairs) and grabbed a few art supplies for later
- Went to the treasure room (spotting BIGFOOT again in the throne room) to grab a few pieces of gold as rewards for Adventure Call, then went into the gallery (passing ANGIE on the way) to look for a big enough blank canvas, but unfortunately wasn’t successful.
- I then head to the Great Hall to rev up these flyers. “WAKKA” hits me with a blitzball on the way in. A while later, KASS and ANGIE arrive and “WAKKA” destroys KASS’ accordion.
- I then head to the bedroom hall and start slotting pamphlets under doors, spotting PEA Naruto running into his room.
- Then I decide to do something NICE for MR PEANUTBUTTER and drag the MCD statue to his room so he can have the crossover episode. Not only does the fucker not even see it, but it turns out he hired ANGIE to beat me up. I drink rum in the solarium for a while before she returns with the hammer and then beats the shit out of me.
- For the record, I was going to use the hammer to break through the wall into Annie’s room and expand my room. That'll have to wait until tomorrow.

I also give permission to compare my staff to the head wound if anyone is willing to get whacked. If not then just whack me.
Falconhoof
also try it with my bottles of rum

edit: or don't if we already have
GLORY SCROLL
acrmnsux_________£40
jizzgrenade________£5
drksouls2__________£1
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 4:27 PM)Falconhoof Wrote: I also give permission to compare my staff to the head wound if anyone is willing to get whacked. If not then just whack me.
Angie takes your staff and clonks you over the head with it.

It's enough of a match for you to confirm that JSTT Man was struck with a long, cylindrical object. You don't think you'll be able to get more specific than that.
Mr. Peanutbutter
I started my night thinking, what good is a prison cell with a secret passage heading out? Sorta defeats the purpose, huh? Also, I was reeeeaaaaally craving some pasta, so I climbed out the well and headed into the Poolhouse, where that Ticket Guy was pushing chairs into the pool. Getting the feeling he might not be all there, if you catch my drift.

I spot JonTron in the Chapel too, didn't take him for a christian, and then I saw Draku out in the hall just hanging out. Boy, if there was some kind of divine being writing out detailed logs of our night actions, I bet Draku sitting there all night doing nothing is really starting to piss him off, huh?

But anyway, pasta time! But first, I figured I'd pull a prank, just to keep things fun for the audience at home. I filled a bowl full of ranch dressing and then... pfft hahahaha! Sorry, hard to contain myself, this prank's just too good! I put it ON TOP OF THE DOOR! So when I was making my pasta, it fell right on The Detective, covering him in the stuff! He grabbed a bunch of "supplies" from the Kitchen, then headed out. Likewise, I combined my noodles and sauce, then left with a jug of milk.

I head to Angie's Room and... Wow, I know I was saying the makeup department was doing a great job last night, but this takes the cake! What looked like a Dead Ticket Guy was in here, all burned and stuff. If this wasn't a TV show, I'd be super messed right now! I managed to get my concrete though, and get outta there.

I slipped down that Coffee guy's tunnel under his bed and then finished my night sealing off the passageway, mixing the concrete powder with milk. You know, I'm not half bad at this construction thing. New business venture?

EDIT: Barton was in the Solarium, or at least someone in a spacesuit was.
Draku
I hit FALCONHOOF in the head with DUDE'S REVOLVER such that the barrel is what makes primary contact, yadda yadda comparison.
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 4:55 PM)Draku Wrote: I hit FALCONHOOF in the head with DUDE'S REVOLVER such that the barrel is what makes primary contact, yadda yadda comparison.
Nope, not long enough. You don't have a match.
Draku
I flip the SMITHY HAMMER around and hit FALCONHOOF again with not the hammer itself, but the grip.
Mr. Peanutbutter
I check The Detective's clothes pile in the Chapel
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 5:13 PM)Draku Wrote: I flip the SMITHY HAMMER around and hit FALCONHOOF again with not the hammer itself, but the grip.
This one falls into the "reasonable accuracy" pool the staff fell into.

(May 18, 2020 at 5:13 PM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: I check The Detective's clothes pile in the Chapel
You find misery and failure.

More concretely, you find several wine bottles, a kitchen washcloth, and a lighter.
Bigfoot
(May 18, 2020 at 5:19 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote:
(May 18, 2020 at 5:13 PM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: I check The Detective's clothes pile in the Chapel
You find misery and failure.

More concretely, you find several wine bottles, a kitchen washcloth, and a lighter.
do they taste of ranch
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 5:32 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: do they taste of ranch
No ranch dressing can be observed on the clothing pile in the Chapel.
The Detective
I reveal all my items I have on me.
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 5:37 PM)The Detective? Wrote: I reveal all my items I have on me.
You possess a barrel (worn as clothing, coated in dressing), a cheaply made badge, and a mini burner.
Draku
@Barton Roberts post ur account fucker
Bigfoot
@Angie Yonaga I would like to thoroughly search the victim's room including talk to his boogeyman.
Draku
I check Wakka's BEDROOM and BOOGEYMAN.

I also check Dude's BEDROOM and BOOGEYMAN because why not.
Mr. Peanutbutter
check outside the kitchen for ranch dressing trails
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 6:47 PM)Draku Wrote: I check Wakka's BEDROOM and BOOGEYMAN.

I also check Dude's BEDROOM and BOOGEYMAN because why not.
You check Wakka's bedroom. Besides the normal setup, including things like the chair and the radio that is permanently locked to the 24 Hour Atuan Radio Station, there is a large makeup table. His Boogeyman gets out of bed, sits at the table for a little while, and then leaves the room. It comes back much later, mimes yelling, and climbs into bed.

You check Dude's bedroom and boogeyman. There's a bunch of gold bars from the treasure room piled on his bed. His boogeyman leaves the room and does not return, cursed to forever wander the land aimlessly.

(May 18, 2020 at 6:50 PM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: check outside the kitchen for ranch dressing trails
A ranch dressing trail leads from the kitchen's north door and down the stairs. It peters out at the start of the Machinery Room.