DAY 2 - Just Sign The Death Certificate

Angie Yonaga
[Image: WyR16bo.png]

[Image: wy9Rv3a.png]
Angie really appreciates the murder, and she knows Atua does as well... but did you have to do it in her room?

@"Just Stamp the Ticket" Man has been found dead in Angie's Room!

He was the ULTIMATE COWBOY

ROLE INFORMATION:

[Image: Nlk3kyd.png]
Well, anyway. You need to solve this case and send another soul to Atua! And, hmm... ah, Angie knows! If you vote for the correct murderer and they are lynched, you can ask to learn who was responsible for any one result or event in the game so far! However, Angie will not tell you the name if that action was because of a role power!

[Image: DId6yLn.png]
Now let's get out there and praise Atua with some death!

CASE FILES
-"Just Stamp the Ticket" Man's entire body has been moderately burned, and is soaked in water
-He also has multiple other injuries
-The window in the Solarium has been smashed
-Multiple objects are floating in the pool
-The Gun Room is largely destroyed, and the entrance is partially resealed
-Several plants have been taken from the Indoor Garden
-The Smithy is now out of hammers
-A fire is burning next to the Armory
-The remains of a destroyed accordion lie in the Great Hall

THE MAP
The map will update as you investigate what changed by your actions.

First Floor:

Basement:
CURRENT PLAYERS
@Draku
@Wakka
@Falconhoof
@"The Detective?"
@Mr. Peanutbutter
@Kass
@Barton Roberts
@Gundham Tanaka
@Bigfoot
@Pea
@Kright
@JonTron
@Rubber Duck

CURRENT NPCS
@Angie Yonaga

Day 2 will end at 9 PM Eastern time on Monday, May 18th.
Pea
are there even any tickets in this hell hole
Mr. Peanutbutter
(May 18, 2020 at 1:02 AM)Pea Wrote: are there even any tickets in this hell hole
I tried to stamp it yesterday, but he told me off!

I've got a feeling he MIGHT be a total fraud...
Pea
dont answer that, it was rhetorical
Mr. Peanutbutter
(May 18, 2020 at 1:05 AM)Pea Wrote: dont answer that, it was rhetorical
Ha ha, yes I totally know what that means!
Draku
I grab a chair from MY BEDROOM that I didn't know I had or would be grabbing, because I am that good at the KILLING GAME. I throw it over to the CHAPEL doorway and sit my ass down. KASS and GUNDHAM are in the HALL OF STATUES. I turn to look down the BEDROOM HALLWAY. PEA naruto runs out of his room and down the staircase at the end of the hall. JONTRON exits stage bed and goes past me into the CHAPEL. A SPACEMAN exits BARTON'S BEDROOM and goes the same way as JONTRON. At around the same time, MR. PEANUTBUTTER appears, and is headed from the direction of the CHAPEL to the KITCHEN. GUNDHAM sobs loudly, seemingly from the BATHROOM, about his loneliness. What a loser. Right after that show of absolute embarassment, ANGIE gives me a BAG OF ART SUPPLIES that I requested. Good thing too because I needed to sit watch for timeline's sake rather than go get those further timelining assistants myself. In return, I go praise ATUA with her and JONTRON. He's shaking and uncomfortable because he is an IDIOT who doesn't know how to behave. I return to my post after a short while of praying, and a decent amount of time passes. THE DETECTIVE enters the hallway and must be GREEN, as he has decided to BE BARREL MAN. He rolls forward at high velocity and bowls into me, causing me to become unconscious for the rest of the night. However I was not looted and thus have all of my ART SUPPLIES still, thankfully. But I was unable to do what I was planning to with them to assist the timelining effort. Granted I guess me laying on the ground where I was was pretty plain to see to anyone passing by so good enough.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Wakka
Wow! As soon as I left my room last night, Angie smacked me right between the eyes, and I passed out then and there!
Didn't get to do a single thing last night!
Nothing at all!
Draku
(May 18, 2020 at 1:23 AM)Wakka Wrote: Wow! As soon as I left my room last night, Angie smacked me right between the eyes, and I passed out then and there!
Nothing at all!
was that your favor?
Draku
Also ANGIE post ur account
Kass
Let's take a closer look at that body.

Let's check out the rest of Angie's Room, too.
[Image: tumblr_on2z9cSoVj1t1ig6no1_400.gifv]
Wakka
(May 18, 2020 at 1:27 AM)Draku Wrote:
(May 18, 2020 at 1:23 AM)Wakka Wrote: Wow! As soon as I left my room last night, Angie smacked me right between the eyes, and I passed out then and there!
Nothing at all!
was that your favor?

Favor? Whats that? Sorry, I'm still a bit dizzy from being hit in the head by Angie!
Mr. Peanutbutter
What's sealing up that hole to the gun room?
Draku
Investigate the POOL and the floating objects. Also check out the GUN ROOM, via entering from the POOL. See if there is a trail of water out of the POOL or GUN ROOM.
Rubber Duck
[Image: Screenshot_20200517-192127.jpg]
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 1:29 AM)Kass Wrote: Let's take a closer look at that body.

Let's check out the rest of Angie's Room, too.
Investigating JSTT Man, you find the following:
-His body has been moderately burnt, and then extinguished.
-He is wet.
-There is a wound from a sharp object in his neck, and one from a blunt object to his head.
-On his person he possesses a six-shooter, a pillowcase, a cluster of poisonous berries, and a smithy hammer.
-Next to him are a can of hairspray, a book of matches, and another pillowcase.

Looking at the rest of Angie's Room, you find that a large quantity of art supplies of all sorts have been removed. Also, Angie has no pillowcase.

(May 18, 2020 at 1:31 AM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: What's sealing up that hole to the gun room?
It appears someone has meticulously been reconstructing the brickwork, using the existing bricks and some glue. The hole is now too small to enter.

(May 18, 2020 at 1:32 AM)Draku Wrote: Investigate the POOL and the floating objects. Also check out the GUN ROOM, via entering from the POOL. See if there is a trail of water out of the POOL or GUN ROOM.
You take the secret passage into the Gun Room and OH MY GOD EVERYTHING'S ON FIRE.

Ahem. The Gun Room is currently ablaze. From what you can tell, most but not all of the guns have been destroyed in the fire, which remains where it is due to KG Physics. The remaining guns, however, are all missing their ammunition.

In the Pool are floating several poolchairs, some glass shards, and a chisel.

There are two trails of water in the pool, one leading out of the pool to the west and the other to the east. The Gun Room has no trails that you can see.
Draku
compare a KITCHEN KNIFE and the FLOATING GLASS SHARDS + CHISEL to the sharp object wound for matches and see if the blunt object wound is similar to the bruises from the glass bottle KOs from the other day
Mr. Peanutbutter
Quote:-He is wet.

So it's suicide, then!
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 1:50 AM)Draku Wrote: compare a KITCHEN KNIFE and the FLOATING GLASS SHARDS + CHISEL to the sharp object wound for matches and see if the blunt object wound is similar to the bruises from the glass bottle KOs from the other day
You compare the kitchen knife and the glass shards to the sharp wound. They look rather different.

You compare the chisel to the sharp wound. It matches.

You compare the bruise from the previous day to the current blunt object wound. It's rather different.
Draku
I compare my two bruises from being KO'd by the BARREL RUN to the victim's blunt object wound just because.
Angie Yonaga
Neither bruise matches the victim's injury.