DAY 3 - Permanently Cancelled IN SPACE

Draku
detective: You woke up this day with a goal and purpose, and nothing was going to stop you. You disbarreled and reclaimed your previous attire, and affixed your badge to the front of your coat, whilst someone in a pillowcase entered and left towards the bedrooms. You follow him, eventually, passing the space kook once more as he heads past you.
draku: I awaken where I got KO'd by some STUPID BARREL MAN, and walk over to the outside of my ROOM. I see JONTRON leave his as he excitedly marches to his future death. I craft a TIMELINING CARD with BLUE MARKER stating "GOOD MORNING #3" and drop it down in front of my DOOR. JONTRON has exited the HALLWAY in this time and instead there's SOME FUCKFACE WITH A PILLOWCASE ON THEIR HEAD stumbling past me to the north. [Odd that the Detective is following Pillowcase-kun but I don't see the Detective.]

draku: I head down into the GREAT HALL as JONTRON can be witnessed entering the HALL OF STATUES. I head down the THRONE ROOM STAIRS and avoid all of the SUSPICIOUS ARMOR that has been set up, I position myself in the RIGHT DOORWAY so I can glance between the THRONE ROOM and the OUTSIDE HALLWAY to best annoy the HOST.
kass: When I left my room, I noticed a blue card laying in front of Draku's room. I passed by Angie heading to the Kitchen as I made my way to the Gatehouse, where I looked around for the secret switch to access the roof and climbed up. [starts playing songs now]
angie: So she woke up and went over to the kitchen, hearing the soothing guitar in the Gatehouse! It was soulful. Have you thought about playing for Atua? Angie then went into the kitchen, where she happened to find Kright, busy getting water! Angie started putting together her platter, and she was very happy that Kright took some. Truly, this is one artist blessed by Atua himself!
bigfoot: I wake up and exit my bedroom with both my water jugs. It's time to take a piss. Kright is exiting her room and heading south. There is a card in front of Draku's bedroom. I head to the bathroom where I fill the jugs and myself up with water.
kright: I wake up and see Bigfoot heading north while a card with blue text sits in front of Drakus bedroom. I head towards the kitchen to grab a cup of water for my art project I’d be working on later when Angie enters and starts to prepare herself a little food platter. [Also obtains KETCHUP at this time.]
rubber duck: [exits treasure room. sees draku in throne room. sees the detective as it enters the machine room.]
detective: On your way downstairs, you also bump into a squeaky duck, entering the machinery room as you leave. Finally, you take up station at the gun room, and do what you were born to do; cop. ...Or, more precisely, mall security guard, by standing in front of the hole and waving anyone who attempts to enter away.
wakka: When I left my bedroom, I saw PEA leave their bedroom, and there was some blue card by DRAKU's door. Pea came up to me and started talking about something called a shaken martini? Whatever the heck that is. Anyways, it kind of reminded me of how Tidus claimed he played for the Zanarkand Abes when I first met him, so I figured he might be recovering from Sin's toxin, ya? So I went with him down to the MACHINERY ROOM, where I saw ANGIE go into the KITCHEN.

bigfoot: I exit and head to the hall of statues. There is an odd figure leaving to the indoor garden. When I enter the indoor garden, I find bloodstains on the grass. I grab some berries.
kass: [spending time on the roof playing songs]
angie: Once Kright left and her plate was ready, Angie waited outside the door, looking to see if she could find anyone who would be happy to try her plate. Rubber Duck showed up, but he was very focused, and went for the closet before Angie could even say hello!
rubber duck: [sees angie outside kitchen, enters closet. hears kass's song. goes to angie's room while the song continues playing.]
wakka: Then, we both arrived at the GYM and I set about doing my stretches and running on those weird running things, think they might be forbidden Al Bhed machina so I might have to take care of that later on.
PEA seemed pretty lazy and didn't do much, just kind of hang out and said some weird stuff, but I guess that's just how Sin's toxin is, ya?
gundham: My first sight upon leaving my room is a literal calling card in front of Draku’s room. Afterwards, I proceed to the Chapel, where I hoped there would be prayers about, so I could direct them to the true deity. But I was alone. Pity. Regardless, I cursed the other pantheons for awhile

kass: After I climbed back down, I headed to the Smithy where I passed our late friend JonTron. He seemed to be looking around for something. I continued downstairs to the Music Hall, then passed an eagle-eyed Draku in the Throne Room. I continued through the Armory and Gallery until I got to the north stairs, then headed up to the Bee Room.
draku: A little bit after I situate myself, KASS comes from the MUSIC HALL into the THRONE ROOM and enters the ARMORY. Shortly thereafter, WAKKA and PEA run like dipshits through the HALLWAY that I'm also monitoring and head NORTH, possibly towards the STAIRS.
bigfoot: Next I head to the bee room then downstairs to the basement. I go and piss out the fire in the armory.
kright: From there I head over to Angies room to grab some watercolor paints + paper. [Lies about the hole in ANGIE'S wall. Places the KETCHUP for PEANUTBUTTER.]
gundham: I went to the Poolhouse, where I saw Pea on a chair and Wakka practicing moves underwater.
wakka: Anyways, I started jogging my way to the POOL, passing through the GRAVEYARD and the east basement hallway while PEA followed behind. PEA took a seat by the pool while I practiced my shooting game, I almost landed that cool shot Tidus did when I first met him!

draku: Even later than that, BIGFOOT enters the THRONE ROOM from the ARMORY and exits to the SOUTH.
bigfoot: I go and piss out the fire in the armory. I continue through the throne room where I see Draku. The Detective is in front of the gun room. He holds up his badge and points a gun at me. He tries to argue with me about something but I tell him to piss off.
kright: After grabbing my stuff I move towards the Great Hall where I sit down to do some art for the night. While there I see Rubberduck come in to show me a very thrilling fire-breathing trick, and notice the statue of Moneybags walk into the room via the west entrance before stopping in the doorway.
kass: ...Now, I have to come clean about something. I maaaay have attempted murder tonight, and I maaaay have attacked Barton. I saw him bobbing through the Garden while Gundham smoked some of the forbidden leaf, and I waited until the latter turned his back before KOing the space man and dragging him back to the bee room to toss him into the BEE ZONE. I definitely didn't break his visor though, and I'm pretty sure his suit protected him from the bees. I feel bad about what I did, but I'm not a killer, I promise!
angie: Angie got lucky, though - Jontron showed up, coming from the Gatehouse! She waved him in, and he was happy to try the Food of Atua! [this is the last time JONTRON is seen, conveniently in the KITCHEN.]
rubber duck: [goes to the great hall. moneybags statue moves.]
detective: Which doesn't exactly work out well, seeing as the cryptid took no notice and pissed on through anyway. And the sports-man and Pea entered the gun room through the secret hatch anyway. Still, the effort was there.
wakka: I swam through the passage into what I guess is called the GUN ROOM? PEA continued to follow me. THE DETECTIVE started asking us a bunch of questions but I couldn't really pay attention, this room contained multiple dangerous Al Bhed weapons! All I know is that no matter how hard I tried I couldn't destroy any of the forbidden machina there.
peanutbutter: [sometime before this, wakes up in cell and unlocks door. grabs dungeon wall torch and goes to the music hall. gets KO'd. kass is a potential suspect for this, though that would be an awful short KO time as it's the set of actions right before this one.] When I came to, like ALL my stuff was gone! I would've been happy to lend any of it to you guys, you didn't need to be total jerks about it. So with none of the stuff I actually wanted to use to make my cool grapple-crossbow, I went upstairs to go express myself artistically, mostly by banging down the wall to the smithy. "Destruction Therapy" is the new big thing, you know. But that's when I saw him! In the Smithy there was some kind of demon, forging a ton of weapons. We locked eyes for a minute, and I realized I really didn't wanna be there. I remembered just then that Falconhoof put the MCD statue in my room though, so I left to the bedrooms only to find the way totally blocked by a strange, chicken-loving man!
gundham: smoked some weed in the garden

bigfoot: Once he is gone, [he was not actually gone just kyle is a fucker] it's time for me to piss on if you know what I mean. I put my dick through the hole in the bricks and put the fire out in the gun room. I head into the gym where I find Kass exiting to the east. I continue through to the furnace where I once again activate my power piss to extinguish it. Please don't light this again. I don't want to have to do this for a third time. I exit back out and head to the gun room. I try to enter but cannot because I forgot it was bricked up. I instead take the west hallway to the beekeeper's room and go up the stairs. I cut through the pool house and refill my empty jugs in the pool.
kass: I returned downstairs and walked to the Gym where I played "Eye of the Tiger" for a bit, but no one was around to hear it. Bigfoot walked in as I was leaving, though. I went back to the Music Hall and picked up an ocarina, then headed upstairs and passed a demon hard at work by the forge. Even unholy entities need to keep busy. There was also a hole in the wall to Angie's room, which was convenient since I was heading there anyway.
angie: After getting Jontron to try her food, Angie took her plate and left, walking through the bedroom hallway and trying to see if she could find even a single person who wanted to dine on Atua's blessing! Sadly, she did not. She took a right at the Chapel, and eventually reached the Beekeeper's Room, where she got to meet Gundham! He was too busy with his bees to eat, though. A shame!
wakka: After that, we went back through the pool passage and went back to our rooms, passing through the CHAPEL. We also saw GUNDHAM return to his room.
peanutbutter: That was actually scarier than the demon, so I sucked it up and walked past him in the Smithy until I was downstairs. Rather than return to my room, I decided to just go sleep in the cell again, but I realized that jerk who mugged me totally took my key too! Instead I just sat in the Guardpost, my life's purpose having been torn from my very being by some cruel, cruel man.
gundham: go to beekeeper’s room to tame the bees, they respond with ferocious stinging. angie walks in offering food, i decline as i lost my sense of taste

kright: Later on the Spaceman enters the room from the east and exits to the north, while Angie comes in and sits down while offering the snacks she was making before. From there Kass enters the room and Rubberduck shows off her new fire-breathing trick, before he continues on towards the Hall of Statues. In this time Draku comes up from the Throne room, notices the Money bag statue, and follows off in the same direction that Kass went.
draku: I feel drowsiness wash over me and head back upstairs into the GREAT HALL. RUBBER DUCK passes by me on the THRONE ROOM STAIRCASE. I take a pause for a moment while I prepare my next TIMELINING CARD with GREEN MARKER. In this time I take note that a statue of MONEYBAGS is blocking my way to the BEDROOM HALLWAY from the GREAT HALL. KRIGHT can be seen painting some WATERCOLORS.
bigfoot: I pass through the chapel to try and head back to my bedroom, but a statue of Blanc is blocking the south door. I loop all the way back around and though the indoor garden to get to the hall of statues.
kass: As I painted my ocarina a familiar blue color, Angie walked in and offered me some cheese and crackers, seemingly unfazed by the new hole in her wall. Can't say no to that. I finished up and began heading back my room, but a statue of a bespectacled, bearded gentleman blocked my way. And it wasn't even the handsome one! I passed through the Great Hall instead, where I saw Kright painting with watercolors while Rubber Duck looked on and Angie stood nearby. As I grabbed more food from Angie, the duck ran up to me and showed off an impressive firebreathing technique. Good job, little buddy! Reminds me of my kids. God, I miss my kids.
angie: On the plus side, when Angie entered the Smithy, she saw the Astronaut! He didn't take it, but at least he apologized for not doing so. Noticing a new route to her room, Angie walked in and found Kass, almost done painting an ocarina. This time, she got someone to eat! Nyahahahaha, thank you, Kass! You understand what Atua is all about! Heading to the Great Hall, Angie waited, offering food to anyone she thought of as they showed up. With Kright and Rubber Duck already there, she saw the Spaceman, then Kass. Kright left, and as the Duck went to the stairs, Angie left too to sleep in her soft bed!
rubber duck: [spaceman enters from east, goes north. firebreathing trick. angie and kass join. goes downstairs to go to the treasure room.]
gundham: go back to the poolhouse where i try to walk on water. fail miserably
detective: Eventually, you leave, feeling your job was atleast half-well-done, and left to wander the grounds; passing through the music hall to the forge, you notice it is once again lit and a large hole in the wall connecting to her room.

[this is around when BARTON has just waltzed unknowingly to his death.]

kass: When I stepped into the Hall of Statues, I saw something really odd! The statues of Godbert and The Other Monokuma were stomping on Barton, who was very clearly dead already judging by his busted visor. They stopped as I caught them in the act, and I managed to slip through unharmed to the bedroom hall. As I entered my room to sleep, the card in front of Draku's room was still blue.

detective: Walking to the Great Hall, you noticed numerous statues had been moved and blocking numerous exits, along with Kright painting a watercolour. You enter the hall of statues... and find the space kook. Dead. His visor had been shattered, revealing Barton Roberts within. You also notice two ominous statues around him... but nothing else out of the ordinary. Somewhat struck by the murder, you leave, and head back through the great hall to the Solarium, where you rest for the night.

draku: I take a detour NORTH into the HALL OF STATUES, where BIGFOOT is headed in the same direction I am, to the BEDROOM HALLWAY. We both pass the SPACEMAN with a SHATTERED VISOR, poor BARTON. Statues of GODBERT and THE OTHER MONOKUMA stand over him. We both make it to the BEDROOM HALL, where BIGFOOT enters his BEDROOM, and I drop my GOOD NIGHT #3 (GREEN) CARD on the floor and head to MY ROOM to sleep.
bigfoot: Draku and I meet as he appears from the great hall. Barton Roberts is laying dead on the floor with two statues looming over him. I return to my bedroom to sleep. Draku is standing around outside his.
kright: After I finish up my painting I walk over the Library to grab some books, before heading back to my room for the night. As I walk I pass Drakus room again, I notice a green card is now in front of the door.
gundham(?): as i go back to my room for the final time, i notice two other people entering the hall [uncertain placement but would make sense]

assumedly pea just follows wakka the entire night.

placements are not perfect but this is more or less the timeline-ish. detective is sure wandering the halls for a long time around when the statues get moved, interesting. pillowcase-kun is an unknown and very suspicious and could also be detective.
Draku
Investigate the POOLHOUSE and any water trails.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Kright
I do everything I possibly can to try and make the statues come to life - once on my own, and once while painting/ doing art stuff at the same time
Draku
I re-check the DUNGEON SECRET PASSAGE to COFFEE'S ROOM from both ends to see if anyone broke through it being sealed up.
Gundham Tanaka
Check for a water trail near the poolhouse.
Draku
I investigate the STATUES closer and see if there is anything like circuitry attached to or inside of them to move them.
Draku
GUNDHAM has given the okay on Discord that he wishes to try to remotely control the STATUES through any means.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 8:24 AM)Draku Wrote: Investigate the INDOOR GARDEN, especially the BLOODSTAINS and how they are situated. Try to see if they are extensive and form some sort of path or whatever or are just in one spot.
You look at the bloodstains in the Indoor Garden. They're just in one spot, which is near the entrance to the Hall of Statues. You notice some disturbed earth nearby.

(May 23, 2020 at 10:05 AM)Draku Wrote: Investigate the POOLHOUSE and any water trails.
Investigating the Poolhouse, you find that one of the chairs has been pulled out of the water and set up next to the pool. There are three water trails, all of which head towards the Chapel, as well as a wet towel tossed over a table.

(May 23, 2020 at 11:53 AM)Draku Wrote: I re-check the DUNGEON SECRET PASSAGE to COFFEE'S ROOM from both ends to see if anyone broke through it being sealed up.
The passage has not been busted open.

(May 23, 2020 at 12:45 PM)Draku Wrote: I investigate the STATUES closer and see if there is anything like circuitry attached to or inside of them to move them.
You investigate the statues. You do not see anything of the sorts. It does strike you that the statues are no longer in their original poses.

(May 23, 2020 at 7:13 AM)Draku Wrote: I reveal all of the items I stole from MR PEANUTBUTTER last night. That is to say I reveal absolutely nothing.
You indeed reveal nothing.

(May 23, 2020 at 7:31 AM)Kass Wrote: I show off my dungeon key, and anything else I took from Mr. Peanutbutter last night.
That's a whole lotta nothing.

(May 23, 2020 at 12:47 PM)Draku Wrote: GUNDHAM has given the okay on Discord that he wishes to try to remotely control the STATUES through any means.
(May 23, 2020 at 11:05 AM)Kright Wrote: I do everything I possibly can to try and make the statues come to life - once on my own, and once while painting/ doing art stuff at the same time
(May 23, 2020 at 8:59 AM)Rubber Duck Wrote: [Image: Night_3-2.png]
(May 23, 2020 at 7:26 AM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: I make the statues come to life and stomp around.
Nope, nothing. This goes for duck reveal, too.
Gundham Tanaka
[Image: 223?cb=20170818082452]

I didn't want to reveal this so casually, but if my own life is on the line over a false act, I must confess my sins. For you see, I couldn't have killed Barton Roberts....as I had already used up my attempt on JonTron.

[Image: 223?cb=20170818082450]

After I woke up, I took off all of my upper layers besides my most inner of shirts and used my knife to carve eyeholes into my pillowcase before placing it on my head. . I then immediate dashed off into the night, first stopping by the Closet to acquire a roll of tape before hurrying to Annie's room. It is there where I carve out her face and place it over my own as a deceiving mask. I also take her pillowcase and replace it with mine.

[Image: 235?cb=20170818082446]

I then stalked the halls, searching for a worthy prey. Ask and ye shall receive, I witness that accursed comedian JonTron enter the Indoor Garden. Making haste, I immediately jumped on him. He was a staunch opponent, dodging my strikes as if they were nothing! It seemed I judged him too much on his rotundness! He lands on the ground, and just when I thought his chest was open, he rolled at the last second, making me pierce his arm instead! Finally, he kicks me back before making a retreat to the Library. If only those were the last of his troubles....

[Image: 223?cb=20170818082451]

Regardless, I began my cover-up by burying my knife and Annie's face in a nearby patch of soil. I had to then place Annie's pillowcase over my head; even if I couldn't see out of it, it was much preferable to leaving her face with me as evidence. I left for the Poolhouse, washing away any blood and dirt from my hands, and, after returning the tape, I finally returned to my room, placing Annie's case over my bare pillow.
Mr. Peanutbutter
Grabbing the Ars Goetia from the library and the Tome of Demons from Jon, I sit down around the Dining Hall table and dim the lights. Using my ketchup to draw a summoning circle on the table, I open up the books and begin to read them.

Urging everyone else to play along, I attempt to summon uh... Baal, Paimon, Amodeus, Astaroth, Vassago, Raum or uh... I dunno... The cyberdemon? Dante? Xavier Wexlyn? That chick from Hazbin Hotel? Anyway, once I make contact, I ask the demon what the fuck it did for JonTron.
Bigfoot
I do the same but I use blood for my summoning circle because I'm not a pussy.
Draku
THE DETECTIVE has given the Discord OK to attempt to remote control the STATUES by any means available to him.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 6:26 PM)Draku Wrote: THE DETECTIVE has given the Discord OK to attempt to remote control the STATUES by any means available to him.
He does not get the statues to move.

(May 23, 2020 at 6:24 PM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: Grabbing the Ars Goetia from the library and the Tome of Demons from Jon, I sit down around the Dining Hall table and dim the lights. Using my ketchup to draw a summoning circle on the table, I open up the books and begin to read them.

Urging everyone else to play along, I attempt to summon uh... Baal, Paimon, Amodeus, Astaroth, Vassago, Raum or uh... I dunno... The cyberdemon? Dante? Xavier Wexlyn? That chick from Hazbin Hotel? Anyway, once I make contact, I ask the demon what the fuck it did for JonTron.
(May 23, 2020 at 6:26 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: I do the same but I use blood for my summoning circle because I'm not a pussy.
While the ketchup doesn't work, the blood does! The summoning circle ignites in flame, and a large demon appears, a big musclebound hunk. A small demon sits on his shoulder, possessing a pair of wings. They look at you, and you ask what they did for JonTron tonight.

They laugh at you, and the small one explains that only the rites in the Tome of Demons can actually compel them to answer questions. The large one calls you a nerd. They high-five each other and vanish in an explosion of flame.

Angie looks rather miffed that you scorched the table.
Mr. Peanutbutter
does jontron have my key
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 6:46 PM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: does jontron have my key
You investigate Jontron's body. He has no keys.
Draku
Wakka and Pea have consented on Discord to attempt controlling the statues by any means necessary.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 7:08 PM)Draku Wrote: Wakka and Pea have consented on Discord to attempt controlling the statues by any means necessary.
Despite Pea's best Naruto jutsu hand signs, the statues remain motionless in both cases.
Draku
Investigate the CLOSET.
Draku
Look closer at the NEWLY FORMED ICE in ther FREEZER.
Draku
I ask COFFEE's BOOGEYMAN what he saw.