DAY 3 - Permanently Cancelled IN SPACE

Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 7:17 PM)Draku Wrote: Investigate the CLOSET.
You investigate the closet. A lighter and some detergent are missing.

(May 23, 2020 at 7:26 PM)Draku Wrote: Look closer at the NEWLY FORMED ICE in ther FREEZER.
The newly formed ice appears to be a single streak. There are a few frozen splash marks around it.

(May 23, 2020 at 7:28 PM)Draku Wrote: I ask COFFEE's BOOGEYMAN what he saw.
Coffee's Boogeyman mimes... nothing. He saw nothing.
Kass
Where's the fresh ice in relation to JonTron?

Are there any blunt instruments in the freezer?
[Image: tumblr_on2z9cSoVj1t1ig6no1_400.gifv]
The Detective
Just to be clear; what items do JonTron and Barton have on them?
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 7:57 PM)Kass Wrote: Where's the fresh ice in relation to JonTron?

Are there any blunt instruments in the freezer?
The fresh ice is a few feet away from his body.

There's some frozen food items that could qualify as blunt instruments.

(May 23, 2020 at 8:04 PM)The Detective Wrote: Just to be clear; what items do JonTron and Barton have on them?
Jontron possesses a holy book of Atua, a couple tools from the Smithy (specifically a set of tongs and a chisel), a book on piping, and an ancient book of "Holy Songs of Atua, Volume 3: 1600-1650".

Barton has no possessions.
Draku
Go to town on Falconhoof's corpse and Wakka using the various frozen food items to try to compare the bruises to Jontron's.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 8:13 PM)Draku Wrote: Go to town on Falconhoof's corpse and Wakka using the various frozen food items to try to compare the bruises to Jontron's.
You beat the everloving hell out of Wakka with various frozen food items. Ultimately, the closest match you get is from using anything with a solid, flat surface, but it still doesn't have the same result.
Draku
I try the pans and such from the kitchen or dining room or whatever. Falconhoof's corpse needs the punishment, I don't need to bully Wakka the entire time.
Draku
I also fill up a JUG from the KITCHEN with WATER and hit FALCONHOOF with it.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 8:28 PM)Draku Wrote: I also fill up a JUG from the KITCHEN with WATER and hit FALCONHOOF with it.
It produces the same result as the solid frozen food surfaces.

(May 23, 2020 at 8:24 PM)Draku Wrote: I try the pans and such from the kitchen or dining room or whatever. Falconhoof's corpse needs the punishment, I don't need to bully Wakka the entire time.
You thwack Falconhoof with an empty kitchen pan. You get a bruise that basically matches Jontron's.
Draku
I flash a picture of TURB'S MOTHER to JONTRON'S DEAD CORPSE.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 8:39 PM)Draku Wrote: I flash a picture of TURB'S MOTHER to JONTRON'S DEAD CORPSE.
You flash a picture of a horrific sight, but the corpse does not react.

So you just get a kitchen knife and cut it open instead.

Jontron's stomach contains nothing.
Bigfoot
I try to reanimate the statues.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 8:50 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: I try to reanimate the statues.
You experience no success in doing so.
Kright
I show off the painting I did last night for everyone to admire
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 9:09 PM)Kright Wrote: I show off the painting I did last night for everyone to admire
You present the painting.

It's a nice watercolor of a flower field.
Draku
I check GUNDHAM'S BEDROOM and ask his BOOGEYMAN for his version of events.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 9:19 PM)Draku Wrote: I check GUNDHAM'S BEDROOM and ask his BOOGEYMAN for his version of events.
You check Gundham's bedroom. Nothing seems out of place.

You ask his Boogeyman to recount events. He pulls off the pillowcase and puts it on over his head, then stumbles out into the hallway. He then comes back later, takes off the pillowcase, puts it on the pillow, and leaves again. Finally, he comes back after that, lies down on the bed, and proceeds to perform a number of hand motions around his crotch. After that he mimes falling asleep.
Draku
I investigate the KITCHEN near the FREEZER more thoroughly, trying to gauge if there's anything remaining like melted water or anything around where the drag marks are.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 9:42 PM)Draku Wrote: I investigate the KITCHEN near the FREEZER more thoroughly, trying to gauge if there's anything remaining like melted water or anything around where the drag marks are.
There's a few traces of water right outside the freezer itself, but beyond that you can't really find anything of the sort.
Mr. Peanutbutter
(May 23, 2020 at 9:42 PM)Draku Wrote: I investigate the KITCHEN near the FREEZER more thoroughly, trying to gauge if there's anything remaining like melted water or anything around where the drag marks are.
Going off of this, I'd like to drag jontron out of the Kitchen, then turn around and drag him back to the freezer. How long does this take?