DAY 3 - Permanently Cancelled IN SPACE

Angie Yonaga
[Image: zk6UvIo.png]
Nyahahahahaha, Angie knew you could do it! She knew you'd give her two murder cases!

[Image: umUQ55g.png]
After all, the faster people die, the faster they get to Atua! Except for the survivor, who's confirmed blessed by Atua! So let's work on getting him some more sacrifices today!

@JonTron has been found dead in the Freezer!

He was the ULTIMATE OCCULTIST

Role Information:

[Image: DId6yLn.png]
But that's not all!

@Barton Roberts has been found dead in the Hall of Statues!

He was the ULTIMATE ASTRONAUT

Role Information:

[Image: CJF1RDN.png]
Of course, two murders deserves a good incentive. So... If you successfully vote for the correct killers and lynch BOTH of them, you can cancel any one person's Forbidden Action for the duration of Night 4, except for your own! Nyahaha, that should be interesting!

[Image: VC4DrFu.png]
Well, what are you waiting for? You've got two murders to solve!

CASE FILES
-JonTron's entire body is frozen over
-There are also multiple other injuries
-Barton Roberts is wearing his spacesuit, and the visor is smashed
-Barton's body shows the signs of Forbidden Action poisoning, and has incurred many other bruises
-Two statues stand over him
-The Great Hall and Chapel now have statues blocking certain doors
-The fires in the Gun Room, Furnace, and next to the Armory are out, but the fire in the Smithy is relit
-A hole has been busted between Angie's Room and the Smithy
-Atelier Annie's face has been removed
-A torch is missing from a basement hallway

THE MAP
First Floor:

Basement:
CURRENT PLAYERS
@Draku
@Wakka
@The Detective
@Mr. Peanutbutter
@Kass
@Gundham Tanaka
@Bigfoot
@Pea
@Kright
@Rubber Duck

CURRENT NPCS
@Angie Yonaga

The phase will end at 9 PM eastern time tomorrow, May 23rd.
Pea
lol
Mr. Peanutbutter
How's Barton's head looking? Is his face damaged through the visor?
Draku
-investigate jontron's frozen body and his multiple injuries
-investigate barton's additional bruises
-investigate the freezer and kitchen areas
-investigate hall of statue area and the moved statues as well as signs of where they got moved from
-investigate the relit smithy and try to ascertain how the fire was relit as well as any changes in the room's surroundings since the previous night
-investigate the hole in the wall and where the bricks and whatnot fell to determine which direction it was made in and any other strange aspects of it
-investigate annie's body further
-investigate the basement hallway where the torch was removed and see if anything else is amiss
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mr. Peanutbutter
Check the Dining Hall too, just in case so we don't end up with another last minute "missing glass" scenario.
Gundham Tanaka
My first sight upon leaving my room is a literal calling card in front of Draku’s room. Afterwards, I proceed to the Chapel, where I hoped there would be prayers about, so I could direct them to the true deity. But I was alone. Pity. Regardless, I cursed the other pantheons for awhile until I went to the Poolhouse, where I saw Pea on a chair and Wakka practicing moves underwater.

-smoked some weed in the garden
-go to beekeeper’s room to tame the bees, they respond with ferocious stinging
-angie walks in offering food, i decline as i lost my sense of taste
-go back to the poolhouse where i try to walk on water
-fail miserably
-as i go back to my room for the final time, i notice two other people entering the hall
Draku
I awaken where I got KO'd by some STUPID BARREL MAN, and walk over to the outside of my ROOM. I see JONTRON leave his as he excitedly marches to his future death. I craft a TIMELINING CARD with BLUE MARKER stating "GOOD MORNING #3" and drop it down in front of my DOOR. JONTRON has exited the HALLWAY in this time and instead there's SOME FUCKFACE WITH A PILLOWCASE ON THEIR HEAD stumbling past me to the north. I head down into the GREAT HALL as JONTRON can be witnessed entering the HALL OF STATUES. I head down the THRONE ROOM STAIRS and avoid all of the SUSPICIOUS ARMOR that has been set up, I position myself in the RIGHT DOORWAY so I can glance between the THRONE ROOM and the OUTSIDE HALLWAY to best annoy the HOST.

A little bit after I situate myself, KASS comes from the MUSIC HALL into the THRONE ROOM and enters the ARMORY. Shortly thereafter, WAKKA and PEA run like dipshits through the HALLWAY that I'm also monitoring and head NORTH, possibly towards the STAIRS. Even later than that, BIGFOOT enters the THRONE ROOM from the ARMORY and exits to the SOUTH.

I feel drowsiness wash over me and head back upstairs into the GREAT HALL. RUBBER DUCK passes by me on the THRONE ROOM STAIRCASE. I take a pause for a moment while I prepare my next TIMELINING CARD with GREEN MARKER. In this time I take note that a statue of MONEYBAGS is blocking my way to the BEDROOM HALLWAY from the GREAT HALL. KRIGHT can be seen painting some WATERCOLORS. I take a detour NORTH into the HALL OF STATUES, where BIGFOOT is headed in the same direction I am, to the BEDROOM HALLWAY. We both pass the SPACEMAN with a SHATTERED VISOR, poor BARTON. Statues of GODBERT and THE OTHER MONOKUMA stand over him. We both make it to the BEDROOM HALL, where BIGFOOT enters his BEDROOM, and I drop my GOOD NIGHT #3 (GREEN) CARD on the floor and head to MY ROOM to sleep.

Unfortunately I never ran into ANGIE so I could not keep my promise to PRAY TO ATUA with her after being so violent the other day.
Fun With Despair
why didn't you just pay him 300 gems to let you through you fucking idiot
The Detective
You woke up this day with a goal and purpose, and nothing was going to stop you. You disbarreled and reclaimed your previous attire, and affixed your badge to the front of your coat, whilst someone in a pillowcase entered and left towards the bedrooms. You follow him, eventually, passing the space kook once more as he heads past you.

On your way downstairs, you also bump into a squeaky duck, entering the machinery room as you leave. Finally, you take up station at the gun room, and do what you were born to do; cop.

...Or, more precisely, mall security guard, by standing in front of the hole and waving anyone who attempts to enter away. Which doesn't exactly work out well, seeing as the cryptid took no notice and pissed on through anyway. And the sports-man and Pea entered the gun room through the secret hatch anyway. Still, the effort was there.

Eventually, you leave, feeling your job was atleast half-well-done, and left to wander the grounds; passing through the music hall to the forge, you notice it is once again lit and a large hole in the wall connecting to her room. Walking to the Great Hall, you noticed numerous statues had been moved and blocking numerous exits, along with Kright painting a watercolour. You enter the hall of statues... and find the space kook. Dead.

His visor had been shattered, revealing Barton Roberts within. You also notice two ominous statues around him... but nothing else out of the ordinary. Somewhat struck by the murder, you leave, and head back through the great hall to the Solarium, where you rest for the night.
Draku
Because I only play good 3D games like SUPER MARIO 64, not SPYRO and DARK SOULS 2.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 1:07 AM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: How's Barton's head looking? Is his face damaged through the visor?
His face is SEVERELY damaged, as if it was repeatedly smashed at full force. He's almost unrecognizable.

(May 23, 2020 at 1:08 AM)Draku Wrote: -investigate jontron's frozen body and his multiple injuries
-investigate barton's additional bruises
-investigate the freezer and kitchen areas
-investigate hall of statue area and the moved statues as well as signs of where they got moved from
-investigate the relit smithy and try to ascertain how the fire was relit as well as any changes in the room's surroundings since the previous night
-investigate the hole in the wall and where the bricks and whatnot fell to determine which direction it was made in and any other strange aspects of it
-investigate annie's body further
-investigate the basement hallway where the torch was removed and see if anything else is amiss
[Image: ft6Er0n.png]
In the holy name of Atua, please go screw yourself.

Ahem.

Jontron's body is frozen over uniformly. Additionally, there's a bump on his head, and a deep cut on his arm. He currently possesses a holy book of Atua, a couple tools from the Smithy, a book on piping, and an ancient book of "Holy Songs of Atua, Volume 3: 1600-1650".

Barton is covered in bruises head to toe, though concentrated around his head and torso. Outside of his face, the bruises are relatively light. Additionally, his face has turned purple and one eye is red due to the Forbidden Action activating. He has no items on his person.

The kitchen has some crumbs lying around, and a plate and a bottle of ketchup have been removed in addition to what was missing on a previous night. In the freezer, there's a streak of newly formed ice on the floor, and some drag marks through the frost.

The hall of statues is missing six statues from their pedestals. Of the six, Godbert and The Other Monokuma are standing over Barton's body, Blanc is standing in the southern door of the chapel, Moneybags is standing in the western door of the Great Hall, and Colonel Sanders is standing in the western door of the Gatehouse. The three statues in doorways are positioned in ways designed to make it impossible to go around them. The statue of MCD is nowhere to be seen.

You investigate the Smithy. There's a huge hole to Angie's Room, and lots of metal ingots are missing. The forge shows more ashes inside of it, but not what the previous identity of said ashes was. Additionally, several tools are gone.

You investigate the hole in the wall. As far as you can tell, it appears to have been created from the direction of Angie's Room. There appears to be nothing else untoward about it, beyond its existence.

You investigate Annie's body. Her face appears to have been cut off by a sharp weapon. Other than that, and the part where her body was burned in a previous investigation, nothing seems amiss.

You investigate the basement hallway. Aside from the missing torch, everything seems in order.

(May 23, 2020 at 1:12 AM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: Check the Dining Hall too, just in case so we don't end up with another last minute "missing glass" scenario.
You investigate the Dining Hall. On the table is written DEMON SHOP - 5 BUX. A set of medieval weapons sits on the table as well. Everything else that was previously on the table is currently in a pile on the side.
Draku
What direction do the DRAG MARKS in the frost seem to head?

Which BASEMENT HALLWAY was it specifically?
Draku
[Image: unknown.png]

Posting for thread reference. From ANGIE.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 2:06 AM)Draku Wrote: What direction do the DRAG MARKS in the frost seem to head?

Which BASEMENT HALLWAY was it specifically?
There's two sets. One set of drag marks leads out of the freezer. The other leads back into the freezer, to where Jontron's body currently is.

It is specifically the basement hallway area between the Wine Cellar and the Music Hall.
Wakka
After getting my plans ruined last night by Angie, I set out to actually do things!

I haven't really been getting my practice in while I'm here, worrying about the whole murder-game thing, so I really needed to get on that tonight.
When I left my bedroom, I saw PEA leave their bedroom, and there was some blue card by DRAKU's door.
Pea came up to me and started talking about something called a shaken martini? Whatever the heck that is. Anyways, it kind of reminded me of how Tidus claimed he played for the Zanarkand Abes when I first met him, so I figured he might be recovering from Sin's toxin, ya?
So I went with him down to the MACHINERY ROOM, where I saw ANGIE go into the KITCHEN.
Then, we both arrived at the GYM and I set about doing my stretches and running on those weird running things, think they might be forbidden Al Bhed machina so I might have to take care of that later on.
PEA seemed pretty lazy and didn't do much, just kind of hang out and said some weird stuff, but I guess that's just how Sin's toxin is, ya?
Anyways, I started jogging my way to the POOL, passing through the GRAVEYARD and the east basement hallway while PEA followed behind.
PEA took a seat by the pool while I practiced my shooting game, I almost landed that cool shot Tidus did when I first met him!
I swam through the passage into what I guess is called the GUN ROOM? PEA continued to follow me.
THE DETECTIVE started asking us a bunch of questions but I couldn't really pay attention, this room contained multiple dangerous Al Bhed weapons!
All I know is that no matter how hard I tried I couldn't destroy any of the forbidden machina there.
After that, we went back through the pool passage and went back to our rooms, passing through the CHAPEL. We also saw GUNDHAM return to his room.
Mr. Peanutbutter
At first I was really into this whole reality TV thing, but I really really do not appreciate being hit over the head. What did I ever do to you? First, I'm "sus", and now you're just beating me up? Come on, guys.

Well, I woke up in the prison cell again, but this time I actually had a plan to get out. Using some tongs I took from the Smithy last night, I was able to reach with my key to the door and unlock it. Smart thinking, huh? I grabbed a torch from the dungeon wall because I wanted something to ward off any attackers with, but when I went into the Music Room, someone just whacked me on the head!

When I came to, like ALL my stuff was gone! I would've been happy to lend any of it to you guys, you didn't need to be total jerks about it.

So with none of the stuff I actually wanted to use to make my cool grapple-crossbow, I went upstairs to go express myself artistically, mostly by banging down the wall to the smithy. "Destruction Therapy" is the new big thing, you know. But that's when I saw him! In the Smithy there was some kind of demon, forging a ton of weapons. We locked eyes for a minute, and I realized I really didn't wanna be there. I remembered just then that Falconhoof put the MCD statue in my room though, so I left to the bedrooms only to find the way totally blocked by a strange, chicken-loving man!

That was actually scarier than the demon, so I sucked it up and walked past him in the Smithy until I was downstairs. Rather than return to my room, I decided to just go sleep in the cell again, but I realized that jerk who mugged me totally took my key too! Instead I just sat in the Guardpost, my life's purpose having been torn from my very being by some cruel, cruel man.
Draku
I request that MR PEANUTBUTTER reveal his INVENTORY, since all of his stuff got stolen anyways.
Mr. Peanutbutter
I reveal my inventory, and ask Draku if he likes my choice of pasta sauce.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 3:04 AM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: I reveal my inventory, and ask Draku if he likes my choice of pasta sauce.
Mr. Peanutbutter's inventory contains a bottle of ketchup. Nothing else.
Draku
Well, it's not the worst thing you could put on PASTA.

Thanks.