Character 1: Starting Point / Backstory

Elyk
Here are the words for our first character:

Horny
Prosopagnosia
Fabulous

Using these three words as a prompt, come up with a backstory fitting for a Killing Game character. What are they like? Where are they from? What kind of things do they do? What experiences have they had?

If you do not wish to contribute a full backstory you can just give pieces and we can collectively build up the character together.
Fun With Despair
A fashion designer who has a heightened appreciation for clothing and people's bodies due to their inability to recognize faces. Very flamboyant, very horny.

Costumes, sewing, etc. or some shit for the role power
John Wick's Cat
There was once a time, inside an apartment room filled with Symphogear and Fabulous Gachimuchi figurines, a young man living in solitude with their nice and cute body pillow wife.

He was a very Horny man, and definitely had no brakes by the time of sex. Every single day, he would fuck his wife like it was a different person, every single day... but that's not the point. He did have a severe case of Prosopagnosia however, so do take that in mind.

Our young man comes from the devastated country of Cuba, but is currently residing on the streets of Houston, Texas, because he has no better place to go to.

Experiences? Heh... this 'lad's got many. What many don't know, is that he's actually a retired assassin from the FBI, retired due to being laid off from having sex at work. Goddamnit man, you shouldn't have done that! Anyway, that's besides the point, let's get to the real shit.

They're also gay. Pretty, fucking, gay. But that's fine, as that does not matter at all. Don't question the body pillow.

This retired assassin has now gotten a recent call from someone... but who could it be?

And what would they want from him?

This, we will find out when time arrives.

Eventually... and surely.
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Mettaton
A tragic story befitting of a Shakespearean legend....I used to be the Underground's numero uno fashionista, sex maniac, and mechanical killer, until an unfortunate cooking oil accident damaged my ocular circuits! Now that I'm unable to recognize people by their faces, I now have to resort by judging them not by how ugly they are, but by the strength of their character! Deprived of this ability, I sank into a deep depression, which no amount of cheap booze will ever fix. Oh, the humanity!
Draku
Will fuck anything and everything because he can't see faces and has a heightened sex drive. You don't know man, that table was pretty damn sexy and MIGHT have been human. He dresses himself up fancily and boisterously to attract mates, but it seems to have the opposite effect which furthers his need to be aggressive. His intimacy is so intense that he may kill someone during intercourse on accident. But when he WANTS to kill someone he'll have a hard time because of his aforementioned warped perspective on the world. Hey, the guy he's after had a coat, and that coatrack is over there too. Too much bloodflow directed elsewhere to confirm, close enough.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]