Draku
I set up the BOOKSHELF similar to how it must have been before it toppled so that GUNDHAM can touch it and show off his role power.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Gundham Tanaka
I make a connection with a bookshelf and command it to fall, hearing if it makes a thump from the Bedroom Hallway.
Angie Yonaga
(May 27, 2020 at 11:16 PM)Gundham Tanaka Wrote: I make a connection with a bookshelf and command it to fall, hearing if it makes a thump from the Bedroom Hallway.
You make a connection with a bookshelf, then go all the way to the bedroom hallway and attempt to pull it over.

Nothing happens.
Draku
I go downstairs in the Wine Cellar to Throne Room to listen in on someone else shoving the bookshelves in a future investigation post to see if I hear thumps.
Kass
I show off the empty wine bottle in the cellar
[Image: tumblr_on2z9cSoVj1t1ig6no1_400.gifv]
Angie Yonaga
(May 27, 2020 at 11:36 PM)Kass Wrote: I show off the empty wine bottle in the cellar
You show off an empty wine bottle. It sure is empty, and it sure is a wine bottle. It's also the only empty wine bottle the cellar has.
Draku
Is the empty wine bottle next to an OLEANDER puddle perhaps?
Angie Yonaga
(May 27, 2020 at 11:50 PM)Draku Wrote: Is the empty wine bottle next to an OLEANDER puddle perhaps?
It sure is.
Gundham Tanaka
i try to hear a thumpity thump with the bookcase from the hall of statues
Angie Yonaga
(May 28, 2020 at 12:00 AM)Gundham Tanaka Wrote: i try to hear a thumpity thump with the bookcase from the hall of statues
(May 27, 2020 at 11:34 PM)Draku Wrote: I go downstairs in the Wine Cellar to Throne Room to listen in on someone else shoving the bookshelves in a future investigation post to see if I hear thumps.
You attempt to remotely pull over the bookcase from the east end of the Hall of Statues. It falls.

You hear the thump in the Hall, Draku hears it while standing in the eastern part of the Throne Room, and Angie hears it directly overhead in the Wine Cellar.
Draku
I set the PROPPED UP BOOKSHELF up again with a few books on it.
Kass
I swing my guitar with all of my might at the ceiling of the wine cellar, in the general area beneath the bookcase. Does the bookcase above fall?
Draku
I investigate the WINE CELLAR, MUSIC HALL, and HALLWAY between the two to see if there are any LONG AND/OR OUT OF PLACE OBJECTS. I Also investigate the TREASURE ROOM and see what's inside in general right now.
Angie Yonaga
(May 28, 2020 at 12:06 AM)Draku Wrote: I set the PROPPED UP BOOKSHELF up again with a few books on it.
(May 28, 2020 at 12:08 AM)Kass Wrote: I swing my guitar with all of my might at the ceiling of the wine cellar, in the general area beneath the bookcase. Does the bookcase above fall?
You do this. The guitar fractures on impact, and the almost-empty bookshelf topples over.

(May 28, 2020 at 12:08 AM)Draku Wrote: I investigate the WINE CELLAR, MUSIC HALL, and HALLWAY between the two to see if there are any LONG AND/OR OUT OF PLACE OBJECTS. I Also investigate the TREASURE ROOM and see what's inside in general right now.
You find no long or out of place objects in any of these rooms, except for a few long musical instruments in the Music Hall, such as a saxophone.

You investigate the Treasure Room. You find that a couple wires are running to the treasure piles. Following them back, you see they lead to the Machinery Room. You also notice a gun sitting on the treasure piles. Finally, you can tell that all the ammo in the Treasure Room has been set off, and as a result the room is pockmarked all over with bullet holes, explosions, and general damage. It's a wreck.
Draku
I set up a PROPPED UP FULL BOOKCASE this time.
Kass
I use a saxophone, a bassoon, and anything else I can find in the Music Hall that wouldn't be damaged on impact to strike the ceiling. Any luck?
Angie Yonaga
(May 28, 2020 at 12:18 AM)Kass Wrote: I use a saxophone, a bassoon, and anything else I can find in the Music Hall that wouldn't be damaged on impact to strike the ceiling. Any luck?
You hit the ceiling at full force. The saxophone has the best effect - hitting it as hard as possible causes the metal to deform hard, but carries enough force to make the bookcase wobble and tilt over, even when full.
Kass
I use any means possible to repair the damage to the saxophone, as well as my guitar.
Angie Yonaga
(May 28, 2020 at 12:30 AM)Kass Wrote: I use any means possible to repair the damage to the saxophone, as well as my guitar.
You're shit out of luck. Get a new instrument!
Elyk
@Angie Yonaga I go to my bedroom and retrieve my park ranger hat. I put it on then go to the bathroom. I climb into the potted plant and stand very still.