Bigfoot
(May 28, 2020 at 12:33 AM)Elyk Wrote: @Angie Yonaga I go to my bedroom and retrieve my park ranger hat. I put it on then go to the bathroom. I climb into the potted plant and stand very still.
He means me.
Angie Yonaga
(May 28, 2020 at 12:33 AM)Elyk Wrote: @Angie Yonaga I go to my bedroom and retrieve my park ranger hat. I put it on then go to the bathroom. I climb into the potted plant and stand very still.
Well, stranger who is also Bigfoot, you go to your bedroom and put on your hat. You then go to the bathroom.

You climb into the potted plant, and everyone realizes they lost sight of you. Somehow.
Draku
I check the BASEMENT CEILING thoroughly underneath where the LIBRARY is to see if there's any signs of fuckery, noting any impacts that were caused by recent investigations as separate from any other signs of abuse to the ceiling.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Angie Yonaga
(May 28, 2020 at 12:40 AM)Draku Wrote: I check the BASEMENT CEILING thoroughly underneath where the LIBRARY is to see if there's any signs of fuckery, noting any impacts that were caused by recent investigations as separate from any other signs of abuse to the ceiling.
You check the basement ceiling.

There is a deep, large dent in the middle of the Wine Cellar's ceiling. It appears to be directly underneath where the fallen bookcase was standing.