Elyk
It is time to name our first character!

Here is everything we have about him so far:

Horny
Prosopagnosia
Fabulous

Born in Cuba, this character was well loved by all for his handsome appearance. He quickly rose to fame as a child model. As his popularity grew he was offered a position as a world class model by the a fashion company called Moirai. During his teens he was trained in fashion, modeling, and most importantly, assassination. Many young women, and men, were eager to lay with him. He banged them all. It was a great conquest of hedonism and stealthy murder. His flamboyant and flashy demeanor played into his careers well.

When he reached his early 20s he started designing his own fashion line. His popularity boomed even further. He continued to gain more contracts for his assassination career and his modelling career.

Then the downfall happened. He participated in a cooking segment on a morning variety show. The pot exploded, spraying his face with hot cooking oil. Was this a planned attack by somebody that knew his true identity, or just a freak accident? Whatever the reason, he had lost his ability to recognize faces.

No longer able to perform his assassination duties properly, he decided to settle down in Houston, Texas. With an excess of funds he purchased a large home and went all in on his fashion career. However, that alone was not enough to satisfy him. He began to spend more money on his hedonistic lifestyle. Women, men, booze, and dakimakuras, all he could want at his fingertips.

Currently he is in his early 30s. He is more depressed than he used to be, but his fabulous personality shines through when he entertains his guests. Sometimes the guests don't return. Rumors are they're murdered during sex. His fascination with anime has grown. He is not upfront with it, but his servants have seen him engaging in intercourse with his body pillows on occasion. Perhaps due to his prosopagnosia he no longer knows or cares about the difference between a human and a pillow?

[Image: 4ace46366c90e0a3d7f443a6896ce0bd586600aa.png]

Post a full name that you think will be fitting for the character. The post with the most Good Sh*ts by tomorrow evening will be the name we go with.
Lulu Azhal
Alejandro Palacio
Fun With Despair
(May 28, 2020 at 1:27 AM)Lulu Azhal Wrote: Alejandro Palacio
I like this name BUT it's the name of a real life famous guy in Colombia apparently
Lulu Azhal
(May 28, 2020 at 1:29 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(May 28, 2020 at 1:27 AM)Lulu Azhal Wrote: Alejandro Palacio
I like this name BUT it's the name of a real life famous guy in Colombia apparently

wait really? I went and took 2 different hispanic names from a random name generator LOL
Hearts
Looks like a Claudio
Kright
I like the name hearts picked so I’m going to add to it and say....

Claudio “The Chad” Diaz
Yrrzy
Chaddio Martinez
Fun With Despair
gato