Mario
[deleted]
DrTapeworm
i think my minceraft the minegame name was
CountForkula
or something. it's been ages since i've played that. it predates the day i adopted my current internet moniker
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Stirling
did you add or extend spawn protection? i popped on to do a few things and nothing would break
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Mario
[deleted]
sealelement
i was gonna post a snarky reply along the lines of ">playing minecraft" but actually i looked at the past couple of major updates and theres some really cool stuff id like to try out

whenever i have time i'll hop on whatever server is going if thats ok
100% pure gamer 100%
Mario
[deleted]
sealelement
my minecraft username is sealelement. thanks; i'll hop on sometime this weekend.
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
If I was interested in playing Minecraft again for the solo survival experience are there any mods that I should check out? I'm not really interested in building large structures or complex magic/electronics things.
DrTapeworm
when are people usually on the server? whenever i check it out there's no one online. it also makes my computer cough up fire and brimstone but that's more minecraft's fault because java is LOL
Stirling
i'm on randomly
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
DrTapeworm
can you not knock monsters far away by hitting them while sprinting anymore? that's lame. shields are cool though
Yoshin
(Sep 23, 2016 at 12:09 AM)DrTapeworm Wrote: can you not knock monsters far away by hitting them while sprinting anymore? that's lame. shields are cool though

You can but it might be an issue with your connection
DrTapeworm
got a music disc btw. i think i try to collect them all on every server i go to
DrTapeworm
so i ran into four dead guys on horses while opportunistically scavenging from the local npc village, and i got a nice fancy enchanted hat for it, fooling me into thinking this was an actual video game with a plot or something, also i raided a tomb
Yoshin

Minecon boys
DrTapeworm
holy fuck a pigman showed up in my base
AWFADragNaut
I'll prbably be on later and pray that the internet here is decent. It should be but who knows
Yoshin
Minecon day 2: With news about 1.11 at 14:00 eastern

Also sorry for not being on the realms, will be ono later tonight though
DrTapeworm
so uh what's the verdict on summoning the tedious asshole boring wither boss mineboss character, since i got one of three skulls needed to do that