Angie Yonaga
(Jun 1, 2020 at 6:59 PM)Pea Wrote: can we check out the potted plant for any bigfoot ass sittings and if so, how deep is it
You check out the potted plant in the Chapel. The dirt and the roots look rather squashed down.
Pea
check out the gun room for any abnormalities. further check the gym for anything underwater and possibly other clues. also check the machinery room's pipes for any clue of what's been used to tamper
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 1, 2020 at 8:30 PM)Pea Wrote: check out the gun room for any abnormalities. further check the gym for anything underwater and possibly other clues. also check the machinery room's pipes for any clue of what's been used to tamper
The Gun Room has no abnormalities, beyond the part where most of it burned down and all the ammo is gone thanks to previous nights.

You check the Gym. Lying some distance from the scene, near the east edge, is a bar from a barbell, with no bar. There's also a loose weight lying on the floor. You very carefully skim the water and find nothing in it.

You check the machinery room's pipes. A bullet is lying on the ground.
Bigfoot
Are there more bees in the gym than there were yesterday?
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 1, 2020 at 8:47 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: Are there more bees in the gym than there were yesterday?
The bee quantity has remained constant.
Pea
because this is getting nowhere imma post me account, which probably extends to wakka's, but i wouldn't count on it yet.

-left my bedroom
-doppelganger me joins me for an exciting adventure of nothing much happening
-we head to the garden via the hall of statues, noticing nothing of importance
-i try to practice flower tricks in front of my own double. nothing much happens here, but we do see angie head to the beekeeper's room.
-we get to the pool, bigfoot gasses it, etc etc.
-we go to the beekeeper's room to get away from the gas, then down the stairs
-go for the wine cellar with the double still. draku sees us there before heading upstairs. i've been telling some dumb stories to my own self, out of practice i guess
-back to the beekeeper's room, then to the library, we read books till our eyes nod out
Wakka
-Disguise as Pea
-Go find Pea as he leaves his room
-purple text card in front of Draku's room
-Pea goes up through the Hall of Statues and I follow
-Follow to Garden
-Pea does some flower tricks
-follow him to the poolhouse
-Bigfoot dumps something into the pool, smoking us out
-hear a splash and the sound of something hitting something
-leave room as Pea does
-Pea goes down the stairs in the Beekeeper's room into the Wine Cellar and I follow
-Pea heads back up the stairs and goes through the garden to the library, where we both read until we fall asleep
Rubber Duck
[Image: Night5-1.png]
Rubber Duck
[Image: Night5-2.png]
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 1, 2020 at 10:10 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: [Image: Night5-2.png]
You investigate the Beekeeper's Room.

An uncountable number of bees continue to buzz around the room. A set of beekeeping protective gear has been removed.
Rubber Duck
[Image: Night5-3.png]
Draku
Investigate Gundham's possessions
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Angie Yonaga
You investigate the pool. There is no water trail, though there's a splash mark next to the pool at one spot. Near the doorway to the chapel, Wakka's Blitzball lies on the ground.

You investigate the Chapel. Besides the earlier-investigated plant pot, which shows the dirt and roots crushed down inside it, nothing seems out of place or abnormal.

Gundham only possesses a kitchen knife.
Draku
Is the Detective's corpse in the Gym, Machinery Room, Furnace, or Graveyard?

Actually I dunno how we'd even investigate an electrified area but I ask anyways. Angie has Atua's protection!
Rubber Duck
Rubber duck takes chisel from art supplies and chips away the faces of the statues to reveal the corpses beneath
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 1, 2020 at 10:29 PM)Draku Wrote: Is the Detective's corpse in the Gym, Machinery Room, Furnace, or Graveyard?

Actually I dunno how we'd even investigate an electrified area but I ask anyways. Angie has Atua's protection!
[Image: h81vglM.png]
The divine power of Atua means Angie can check any lethal area! Nyahahaha!

You find after looking that the Detective's corpse is lying in a coffin in the Graveyard.

(Jun 1, 2020 at 10:30 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: Rubber duck takes chisel from art supplies and chips away the faces of the statues to reveal the corpses beneath
Rubber Duck finds that inside the statue of Gundham is the corpse of Kass, and inside the statue of Kright is the corpse of Mr. Peanutbutter.
Draku
ANGIE let me borrow your SHOVEL, I've gotta hit a DUCK with it and compare the wound.
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 1, 2020 at 10:49 PM)Draku Wrote: ANGIE let me borrow your SHOVEL, I've gotta hit a DUCK with it and compare the wound.
You thwack Rubber Duck with Angie's shovel.

The wound looks wildly different. There's not even the hint of a match.
Bigfoot
@Angie Yonaga I check the guns on all of the corpses.
Draku
I hit THE DETECTIVE with a WEIGHT to check the wound.