Character 7: Character Appearance

Elyk
What does this character look like?

Lobster
Bitch
Maid

Originally a resident of rural Maine, this character had a humble beginning. She entered the workforce as a household cleaning maid for upper-middle class families and as a waitress at a local lobster restaurant. The latter of the two was exceptionally busy during the summer tourist season.

She is very hardworking and can be kind too if you earn her respect. However, her no nonsense personality often gets in the way. She is very quick to butt heads with customers and employees. It wasn't long before her short temper lead her to lose her waitress job, leaving her with only maid work. Customers frequently described her as a bitch. Thankfully her home cleaning job required little contact with clients. She worked while they were out of the house and they always returned to an impressively tidy living space.

As her talents as a maid grew, so did the prominence of her clients. In just a few short years she was cleaning the homes of wealthy public figures. One of such figures was the owner of a world renowned lobster fishing company. He hired her to provide cooking, cleaning, and daycare service for his children. The kids were not fond of her bitchy attitude and complained to their father.

After three strikes she found herself still employed, but relocated to the owner's largest lobster fishing vessel to teach her some discipline. There she picked up the lobster style of martial arts. Self taught and self designed, this style involves dual-wielding tongs like pincers. She fights at a distance using her quick footwork to harass her opponents. With the tongs she has a vise-like grip, and she can easily break the bones of anyone unfortunate enough to get caught.

Once she had returned from the sea she found even more success in her work. The extreme training improved her temper, meaning she could act more professionally before snapping. Her combat expertise qualified her for work as a bodyguard as well. Her signature dish is the lobster thermidor. She now is employed to various billionaires and public figures. Even with her improved demeanor though she struggles to stay with the same family for more than a year.
Elyk
red hair in a single braid (like a lobster tail)

her two tongs are kept on her person at all time, whether that means in pockets or on a belt
Angie Yonaga
belt seems more fitting for this character

i'd say black gloves - if she's in fights enough to do this, she's nto gonna go with the white glove treatment
Hearts
Double ahoge like lobster antennae

The bottom of her dress could have frills that looks like the end of a lobster's tail
GBA
obvious maid outfit and headdress

has one of those napkins with a lobster on it, belt holsters for her tongs

seconding black gloves with frills, and double ahoge
Kright
Well I'll admit I'm struggling a bit with this one!
I don't know if anyone of them really feel quite right for the character yet, but i figured since i drew them i'll post em and see what you guys think so far.

[Image: abab523c9f3fb7941ae789ae7f9c1e5b0f8b3c58.png]
[Image: 73b18ae765028c418fb6a7737a425afea26d1ed9.png]
[Image: dbb1be21740e189b40c03986b8498130c3cf0f1e.png]
Stirling
02 is my fave there, tho 04's outfit is great too
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Kright
04B: 02 Head on 04 Body
03B: 01 Head on 03 Body

02A: 01 Hair on 02 Body (Hair more Red)
02B: 01 Hair on 02 Body (Hair more Orange)

[Image: 9254ae4417d747a7f56c1fe361001aa99e4de835.png]
[Image: 03fc54b77b0868e7c0961807a854664c6e8ef31b.png]
Two_Finger
02a is really good but damn I love 03b
Stirling
02a is doing it for me
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
GBA
in which all 4 lobster girls duke it out with boxing gloves that resemble lobster claws to decide the winner