geno7
its been like 3 or 4 days hasnt it

not that i dont like the confetti
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Yoshin
The entire week
Draku
Yeah it's a week.

We could probably remove the special confetti stuff from the front page soon though, I think that's been there long enough.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
geno7
ah
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
T-man
(Sep 15, 2016 at 2:53 AM)Draku Wrote: Yeah it's a week.

We could probably remove the special confetti stuff from the front page soon though, I think that's been there long enough.

We could honestly probably just set everything back to normal. The forum looks snazzy in it's regular state.
kaZaam
doing anything else while on the frontpage w the confetti makes my non-laptop leak lava everywhere so yea pls nerf
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Shroomguy
Add confetti as spell plox
The Beef Baron
Spritanium
It should be a part of T-man's "The Big Reveal" spell. Once you click to open the curtain confetti starts falling
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Sep 15, 2016 at 7:11 PM)Spritanium Wrote: It should be a part of T-man's "The Big Reveal" spell. Once you click to open the curtain confetti starts falling

agree
DrTapeworm
minus world ghouls, eh?

idea for halloween spell: a "Ghoul-d Sh☠t" button that, when pressed, causes a skeleton to pop out and bite your cursor
[Image: dinogunz.png]
kaZaam
(Sep 19, 2016 at 1:23 AM)DrTapeworm Wrote: "Ghoul-d Sh☠t"
LMAO
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
DrTapeworm
alternatively, pressing the button makes 90s-era geocities halloween gifs fly around the thread and if you can catch them before they flee and hide behind the posts, you get 1 exp per cgi skeleton clicked on
[Image: dinogunz.png]
T-man
everything is back to normal

huzzah
Two_Finger
(Sep 19, 2016 at 1:23 AM)DrTapeworm Wrote: minus world ghouls, eh?

idea for halloween spell: a "Ghoul-d Sh☠t" button that, when pressed, causes a skeleton to pop out and bite your cursor
>goa'uldsh*t
Spoiler:
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]