kaZaam
(Sep 16, 2016 at 6:09 PM)GLAMGRIMFIRE Wrote: kazaam posting alone
just trying to Rekindle The Magic

what forum did this shit start on anyway
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Dracon
Nobody knows, only that it was locked after 12,239 pages of heated debate.
GRIMglamfire
what if i told you....that.....it was just a joke by dril............
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]
kaZaam
well..................ud be wrong[Image: b68IEPB.png]
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
i think wario's just stirnerian af. he jacked mario's castle to show him how spooky the idea of pvt property is & jacks as much treasure as he can just because he understands how truly valueless it is in a system that insists it's valuable. he wants to show that the concept of ownership is 100% based on power and power alone

god wario is so not a libertarian wtf wint
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
wario represents some nihilistic eventuality of knowing you're doomed to live the same day forever. mario either has yet to come to it or represents something else entirely
Mario
[deleted]
Aidan
(Oct 1, 2016 at 6:11 AM)wtl Wrote: with the new update to the Mario Lore, what age is Wario relative to Mario? Does this affect his likelihood of being a libertarian.

ya i never realized Mario was so young
he's still early in life's journey. maybe not The Fool (0) but def. early on. i could see him being The Emperor (IV) symbol of masculinity and perceived lord of his domain.
maybe also The Lovers (VI) given his repeated follies in avoiding temptation and vice. especially when he went out to """rescue""" daisy idk what was going on there

Wario seems older, more jaded, like he's been through all the shit mario has. i really feel he's The Hermit (IX), what Mario could become if he continues down his sinful path
Mario
[deleted]
Aidan
(Oct 1, 2016 at 4:09 PM)wtl Wrote: yeah maybe Wario is Mario. their names are similar after all

this'll shake up the proposed Mario timeline theory

Mario
[deleted]
Aidan
is wario the reason hillary lost?
Fun With Despair
[deleted]
sealelement
(Mar 26, 2017 at 12:38 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: is wario the reason hillary lost?

hillary alienated the wario vote by pandering to the shyguy agenda
100% pure gamer 100%
Kabuto
purple is just bright black, when you think about it, so wario is really just wearing the ancap flag all the tie anyway
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Pedigree
what's a libertonen
Pib
[Image: jGTreWT.png]
this post brought to you by pib
Pedigree
someone bring back pib