Character 12: Character Appearance

Elyk
What does this character look like?

Armored
Charity
Cursed

This character was born to a serf and grew up in poverty. He longed to be a powerful knight and provide a better future for his children than his father could provide for him and his several siblings. At an early age he started training. What he lacked in strength and dexterity he made up for with heart and chivalry. He became well respected and was recruited to be one of the King's personal army.

Still a young man at the time, he desired even more power. While washing his equipment in a small lake he encountered a fairy. Or was it a warlock? The trivial details matter not. The point is he was offered a deal. He accepted. The magician enchanted his armor with what he initially believed to be a blessing, but later discovered to be a curse. In exchange for an agreement to always be performing actions of good will the armor would protect his life. A minor detail was left to the fine print. He was unable to take the armor off.

Seven hundred years later he still roams the Earth performing chivalrous acts. The armor prevented any attempt on his life. His body stopped aging as well. His mental state doesn't quite match his physical appearance. More than anything he wants to rest, but the armor compels him to live on and forcibly moves his body to help others. Frankly he is quite sick of it and is willing to take almost any way out. His patience with the human race has expired.

Actually, that's just all fake. This character is a thespian and medieval fantasy nerd. He is actually in his late-20s. He started out playing the cursed knight for a live action role play at a renaissance fair. He got a bit way too much into the character though and found himself living in the role day in and day out. Eventually he got to the point where he became so deluded that even he believes that he is an immortal knight from the Dark Ages. His friends and family have accepted it by this point and treat him as the character.
Pea
Wearing oversized full plated armor, minus the helmet. The character's head sticks ever so barely out, as if they were a dullahan. They bear no crest on the armor, but the insistence of serving a certain kingdom seems to haunt their mind. Which kingdom is it? Well, we won't know, there's no crest on the armor.

From what we can see of the person with the armor on, they have short, black hair and eyes as hazel as can be. Oh, and bags under those, as well. We can tell that they're tired, but they keep trucking on anyway with a (fake?) smile on their long face. Judging from the armor itself, which looks quite heavy, the person probably has a bit of muscle hiding inside that bit of metal.

They lost their (LARP) weapons by the time they realized they're in a killing game. What a shame.

originally thought of this concept for a female character but it looks like we're aiming for male. up to u guys
Hearts
I don't have many ideas for an armor character but I'm imagining something closer to Fate Zero Berserker than a chonky boy

Under the helmet he has dark, greasy hair and maybe some 5 o'clock shadow
Elyk
I agree with Hearts, I'm thinking a more mobile suit of armor than I am something like what Havel wears. It would make sense for the suit of armor to be designed for mobility rather than total defense because the magic is making its wearer immortal anyways.
GBA
bara

edit: this was meant to have a stupid emoji after it and be a joke but i hit quick reply thinking it was the emoji menu and then stared at the broken quick reply loading for a few minutes before realising what happened Blank
Lulu Azhal
[Image: xXT05Ix.png]

make the armor look like this guy's
Kright
[Image: 877db1f3eb80852246c09f0478c08c512e1e1b94.png]
[Image: 93ed75322c1879ec800ec097c6f68a9359a2ab33.png]
Kright
[Image: 055ea29687323b06a6f2742d7dfcde104137ade9.png]
[Image: 0284d6dbb47a3179995f3b73793250a1fb3e558e.png]