Pedigree
[redacted]
Draku
Silly SP, no one actually plays video games. If you're ever stuck at home you have to simply throw your arms up and go "UGH THERE'S NOTHING TO DO" while millions of pieces of media lay around you that you could easily access at any time and entertain yourself.

Little Witch Nobeta was really fun though.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
I finished ninja gaiden sigma 2
It's the best one
ProJared
I've finished Mega Man Zero 1 and 2. However, I am holding off finishing Mega Man Zero 3 due to some issues with my schedule, as there's currently many different plans I'm working on.

Needless to say, it is absolutely one of the best series I've played through, and it's just as good as I remember it... of course, it's not something I'd call -a perfect game-, it has its flaws! But it is clearly an enjoyable experience with a lot of replayability value... at least, if you ignore the first entry of the series, of course. (Disclaimer: Mega Man Zero 1 is a very tough game to finish with a 100%, and will take a lot of your time.)

I can't wait to finish Mega Man Zero 3 and 4! The ZX part of the series is something I've yet to touch despite my fanatism, so I will definitely be looking forward to it.
[Image: 0sstIc3.png]
Draku
mmz is great shit. i've somehow never played 4 but 2 and 3 are fantastic.

zx is pretty fun but not as good, advent is kind of eh but has a really unique gimmick to it.
Aidan
thanks pro jared i'm glad you like mmz almost as much as kiddie coochie
CuteYoshiGirl
I cheated in AC and pissed off MWers
Pea
i guess AC counts if i've seen the credits
also the new spongebob remake
Yrrzy
i got Half-Life Alyx at the start of quarantine and ive beaten it twice now

playing it blind was the best entertainment experience of my life tbh
Draku
(Jul 17, 2020 at 7:17 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: playing it blind was the best entertainment experience of my life tbh
>VR game improves when you can't see
ummm valvekeks??? care to explain???
Yrrzy
lol
Pea
oh yeah half life alyx too
Reiji
Dicey Dungeons, including Halloween mod, almost finished with Megaquest mod
I beat Megaquest 6-3 while it was still way too punishing!

also Human: Fall Flat
[Image: w3tTaLP.png]
Stirling
Nope! But I did get to Gold in League in TFT and Summoner's Rift.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler: