T-man
EVENT LIVE STREAM

PREVIEW TRAILER

Pre-reveal OP:
DrTapeworm
i eagerly await the announcement of Paper Mario Sticker Something Whatever 3
[Image: dinogunz.png]
T-man
It's also worth mentioning that Nintendo is merging their handheld and console division, which makes a lot of sense considering their Wii U and 3DS output is...

Quote:[Image: ur6IvM5.png]
[Image: bDqZSUt.png]
Quote:[Image: nsmb2box.jpg]
[Image: 194697_front.jpg]
Quote:[Image: Super_Smash_Bros_for_Wii_U_Box_Art.png]
[Image: update-nintendo-smash-box.jpg]

redundant...
Yoshin
"Playable in 2D and 3D"
I want a game only playable in 3D mode now
DrTapeworm
(Sep 18, 2016 at 11:57 PM)Yoshin Wrote: "Playable in 2D and 3D"
I want a game only playable in 3D mode now
[Image: 378px-Virtual-Boy-Set.jpg]
T-man
(Sep 19, 2016 at 12:06 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote:
Quote:Are they gonna make Sunshine 2 for it?

LOL
fuck you my man

let me dream
Mario
[deleted]
AWFADragNaut
No one knows what it is... and i already want to buy 5 of them.
Spritanium
I'd be excited by Sunshine 2 (i.e. anything that revisits fludd mechanics on an island setting) but I have confidence that they'd fuck it up anyway.

Honestly the only thing that would surprise me about the NX is if it turned out to be a capable platform that hits a profitable segment of the gaming market. Whatever emerging technology they decide to hinge on instead is just going to lead to another $400 compromise.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
supposedly it's an nvidia NDA that's keeping them from saying/showing concrete stuff or something.

that sounds reasonably believable but equally believable is just that nintendo is so out of touch and moronic that they don't even know when to pop the announcement.

rumors are the finalized name is gonna be the Nintendo Fuck WiiU Owners
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Sep 19, 2016 at 12:40 AM)Draku Wrote: rumors are the finalized name is gonna be the Nintendo Fuck WiiU Owners
I sold my Wii U and bought weed and chocolate milk. The games Nintendo put out really were some high quality stuff, but none of them had any sort of longevity and the console itself was detrimental to the experience.
AWFADragNaut
(Sep 19, 2016 at 12:40 AM)Draku Wrote: rumors are the finalized name is gonna be the Nintendo Fuck WiiU Owners

But they're already doing a bloody great job at that with the 3DS by porting over Wii U exclusives
Draku
i LOVE the gamepad so much and off-tv play is fantastic, but nintendo stopped caring about making games for it and just ditched it despite there being some winners. really stupid.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
Anyways, I hope Nintendo can stick their casual shit on mobile and stop shitting out safe cashgrabs.
T-man
(Sep 19, 2016 at 12:45 AM)Draku Wrote: i LOVE the gamepad so much and off-tv play is fantastic, but nintendo stopped caring about making games for it and just ditched it despite there being some winners. really stupid.

Off-TV play really was a great feature, but honestly the GamePad should have been entirely optional. No game really REQUIRED* it and it only drove the cost of the system up.

while certain games are more intuitive with the gamepad, adjustments could have been made.
AWFADragNaut
(Sep 19, 2016 at 12:47 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote:
(Sep 19, 2016 at 12:44 AM)AWFADragNaut Wrote:

But they're already doing a bloody great job at that with the 3DS by porting over Wii U exclusives

All I remember is Hyrule Warriors, is there something I'm missing?

Super Mario Maker
Yoshi's Woolly World
I guess we can excuse Smash Bros because we always knew that would be on both systems.
I think i'm missing one...
T-man
(Sep 19, 2016 at 12:47 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote:
(Sep 19, 2016 at 12:44 AM)AWFADragNaut Wrote:

All I remember is Hyrule Warriors, is there something I'm missing?
Woolly World is getting a port too. The 3DS already had equivalent software for most Wii U titles.
Oh, and Super Mario Maker as @AWFADragNaut said
T-man
(Sep 19, 2016 at 12:50 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote: the inferior version of Super Mario Maker that apparently is missing online sharing functionality... making it fucking pointless.
I literally do not understand Nintendo at all.
AWFADragNaut
but Streetpass, guys!! you know, street pass! You wanna play a level? Get your fuckin ass on that plane, boyo
DrTapeworm
only thing that would make this funnier would be if nintendo assassinated hello and his mario maker clone right before announcing that

Thread Tags

vidya nintendo switch