Atelier Annie
[Image: annie00.png]
Annie is back with more questions!

On the upper floor adjacent to the chandelier, are there any lingering scorch marks anywhere?
Aside from the kitchen, is there any exceptionally flammable materials or liquids that are no longer where they are supposed to be?
[Image: annie09.png]

Oh! is the railing intact?

What is the state of Stu's clothing? We found a key in his pockets but is the top still intact?
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 10:59 AM)Demopan Wrote: If there are any knives left in the Kitchen, compare one to the wound on Stu's chest. How does the size and shape match up? Also check a random sword from the Outer Wall.
You start comparing a few WEAPONS.
Burnt flesh makes it hard to tell exactly, but...

Yeah, a KITCHEN KNIFE would probably fit the wounds.
So would a DAGGER from the OUTER WALLS.
And maybe a few of the shorter SWORDS if you just used the TIP.
(Aug 29, 2020 at 11:18 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: On the upper floor adjacent to the chandelier, are there any lingering scorch marks anywhere?
Nah.
(Aug 29, 2020 at 11:18 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: Aside from the kitchen, is there any exceptionally flammable materials or liquids that are no longer where they are supposed to be?
[Image: mLOzmPq.png]

Aren't you guys the ones that are supposed to be searching this place top to bottom?
Come on, at least narrow it down to a couple rooms! I'm sure you can think of ones that might have some sort of clue in 'em!

[Image: 2BQRUAM.png]

Aw man, now I'm agreeing with a certain other other Monokuma...
(Aug 29, 2020 at 11:18 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: Oh! is the railing intact?
It's still standing proud!
(Aug 29, 2020 at 11:18 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: What is the state of Stu's clothing? We found a key in his pockets but is the top still intact?
His CLOTHES are pretty burnt up. You can easily identify them on his person, at least, 'cause they didn't fully burn up.
Colonel Sanders
Can I reasonably reach the chandelier from either balcony?
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 4:41 PM)Colonel Sanders Wrote: Can I reasonably reach the chandelier from either balcony?
You'd have to stand on the RAILING to do it, and it's a bit precarious to bend yourself over, but you can probably do it.
Ram Ranch Redemption
18 NAKED COWBOYS EXAMINING THE SHOWERS OF MONOKUMA'S CASTLE

EXAMINING THE CHEM LAB AS WELL
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 4:46 PM)Ram Ranch Wrote: 18 NAKED COWBOYS EXAMINING THE SHOWERS OF MONOKUMA'S CASTLE
Other than the fact that somebody disconnected all the LAUNDRY MACHINES and turned it into a SHOWER ROOM...
There's a fairly empty jug of LEMON SCENTED DETERGENT.
(Aug 29, 2020 at 4:46 PM)Ram Ranch Wrote: EXAMINING THE CHEM LAB AS WELL
Other than the fact that somebody got rid of all the conventional POISON in there...
A few of the containers of ACIDIC and BASIC solutions have a noticeably lower volume than the containers next to them.
Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner
Slash the victim's back with my katana, in an x shape like the mark on its front. Do the cuts look similar, or have a similar depth to them
the quespt begins
Colonel Sanders
Investigate TOM's bedroom and bathroom.
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 5:02 PM)Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner Wrote: Slash the victim's back with my katana, in an x shape like the mark on its front. Do the cuts look similar, or have a similar depth to them
You DESECRATE the body with your KATANA, changing your grip to penetrate downward.

The cuts look all wrong, and it's difficult to do. The stupid japanese steel is just too LONG.
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 5:06 PM)Colonel Sanders Wrote: Investigate TOM's bedroom and bathroom.
TOM'S BEDROOM is surprisingly empty of anything beside his BLACK AND WHITE KING SIZED BED and his BEDSIDE TABLE.
The BEDSHEET is dishevelled, and the PILLOW has been uncased.
Also the DOOR's busted open.

TOM'S BATHROOM is a nice luxury BATHROOM. Ornately designed.
Other than the DOOR connecting the BATHROOM and the BEDROOM appearing to have fallen off its hinges, nothing else appears obviously out of place.
Ram Ranch Redemption
18 NAKED COWBOYS EXAMINING ARTS AND CRAFTS
HOT COWBOYS PAINTING COWPRINTS ON THEIR ASSES
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 5:14 PM)Ram Ranch Wrote: 18 NAKED COWBOYS EXAMINING ARTS AND CRAFTS
A can of RED PAINT appears to be missing.
GOLD PAINT, PAINTBRUSHES, GLUE, WOOL, THREAD, YARN, PENS, MARKERS, and VELCRO all appear to have been used previously.
Oh, and a banner sized piece of PAPER. Normal paper, too.
Quote:HOT COWBOYS PAINTING COWPRINTS ON THEIR ASSES
[Image: bQYhpjf.png]

Hey! No using any supplies during the investigation!

[Image: sYoo34k.png]

If you're going to do anything with your butt, wait until nightfall!
Stuart Little
Is that motorcycle still in TOM's bedroom? Let's examine it if it is and compare the tire tracks to the bloodstain in the hallway.
Rubber Duck
[Image: Night_1.png]
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 6:52 PM)Stuart Little Wrote: Is that motorcycle still in TOM's bedroom? Let's examine it if it is and compare the tire tracks to the bloodstain in the hallway.
No MOTORCYCLES in there, boss!
Power Flotzo
After waking up and exiting my bedroom, I notice Strolling Stu strolling toward the Entrance Hall, and Rubber Duck heading towards the Main Hall. Atelier Annie also passes me, headed for the Costume and Props Room entrance. I go over to the Shed, grab some stuff, and get to work. When Iโ€™m done, I head towards the Library, passing by somebody with a bedsheet over them, dancing with a suit of armor. I stay in the Library for a while to study, when ๐Ÿ‘Œ taps me on the shoulder and asks me to play rock-paper-scissors with her.
I throw out scissors, and she throws out rock.
๐Ÿ‘Œ tells me that since I lost, I must get her a Coke, a lemon, and a pen from the Art Room. I leave, taking my book with me. Passing through the Castle Wall, I hear some kind of commotion in the Courtyard, rapid honking and a loud engine noise. As I head towards the Costume and Props Room, I bump into The Other Monokuma, who is holding a folded-up bedsheet. The Giant Rat passes by me as I head up the stairs. Mr. Satan and I notice each other in the hall; he gives me a friendly hello. The two of us head into the Kitchen, where Colonel Sanders is cleaning up the mess. He gives me another friendly greeting. Quickly, I pour the drink and grab a lemon, exiting into the Chem Lab.
The first thing I see when I enter the Chem Lab is the shocked faces of Mordin Solus and Rubber Duck. Next, I see Stuart Little, drinking an entire container of poison.
As I exit, Lucifer is there on her motorcycle. She revs it up and breaks down the door to TOMโ€™s room! I pass by the vandalism and enter the Arts and Crafts room, where I grab a pen. I hop down the stairs and into the Castle Walls, headed for the Library. Upon approaching it, I hear a loud honking behind me. When I enter, I find out that it was indeed Goose, who zooms past me at breakneck speed into the Library and out the other exit. ๐Ÿ‘Œ is still there, and I hand her what she asked for. She responds without so much as a thank you.
I depart and head for my bedroom. On my way, I find that the shedโ€™s front door has been broken open, and there are tire trails all over the courtyard.
A loud clang resounds in the middle of the night.
Stuart Little
Lucifer has given me permission to check her room for the bike, examine it, and compare it to the stain.
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 7:04 PM)Stuart Little Wrote: Lucifer has given me permission to check her room for the bike, examine it, and compare it to the stain.
You pull the MOTORCYCLE out of LUCIFER's room and examine it.
Yup, that's a MOTORCYCLE alright. Bright yellow, with a flames decal. No BLOOD on the WHEELS or nothin'.

You compare its TRACKS to the BLOODSTAIN. Doesn't look like the TRACK it makes matches.
Lucifer
Mmm, alright Goose, I'll go easy on you. Consider it a rare moment of mercy after spending so much time chasing you around.

Can you answer questions? Honk yes for once, twice for no.
Goose
Honk.