Rubber Duck
[Image: New_Canvas.png]
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 7:47 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: Examine the body
It appears consistent with the CASE INFO. Other than the extra cuts inflicted by DAVE STDIDER's earlier stunt.
Though, it looks like there's two BRUISES on the top of his HEAD.
(Aug 29, 2020 at 7:47 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: Examine the burns
Are they chemical burns?
They look like regular old COMBUSTION-type burns to you.
Your examination is also consistent with the CASE INFO, though you note that the BURNS don't cover one contiguous area on the body.
Demopan
I sniff the body. Does it smell like any kind of accelerant with an easily identifiable stench, like gasoline? Booze maybe?

Also, check if any matches or other fire-starters are missing from the Chemistry Lab or Kitchen.
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 8:14 PM)Demopan Wrote: I sniff the body. Does it smell like any kind of accelerant with an easily identifiable stench, like gasoline? Booze maybe?
Smells like, burnt bacon or something. Burnt maple bacon? Kinda smells pretty good, actually.
(Aug 29, 2020 at 8:14 PM)Demopan Wrote: Also, check if any matches or other fire-starters are missing from the Chemistry Lab or Kitchen.
Looks like all the MATCHES and BUNSEN BURNERS are accounted for in the KITCHEN and CHEMISTRY LAB.
Demopan
I grab a slab of meat from the Kitchen and tie it to the chandelier using a cloth from Arts n' Crafts or something. Make sure the meat's in contact with one light bulb, and leave it there with the light on. What happens to this setup?
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 8:32 PM)Demopan Wrote: I grab a slab of meat from the Kitchen and tie it to the chandelier using a cloth from Arts n' Crafts or something. Make sure the meat's in contact with one light bulb, and leave it there with the light on. What happens to this setup?
You grab some MEAT, and tight it tightly to the FIXTURE. Still kinda loose...
The MEAT starts sizzling from the BULB's heat, and then BURNS.
The Giant Rat
heat up some cooking oil in the kitchen and throw a bit of it at the corpse, see if the burns are a similar texture/smell

check how much of it is missing beforehand, if nobody's done that yet
[Image: 8TYxk94.png]
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 9:21 PM)The Giant Rat Wrote: heat up some cooking oil in the kitchen and throw a bit of it at the corpse, see if the burns are a similar texture/smell

check how much of it is missing beforehand, if nobody's done that yet
You go to take the COOKING OIL and- wait.
The entire BOTTLE is missing.
Colonel Sanders
Is there any bourbon left? If so, light something on fire after pouring bourbon on it and compare.

Also do the same with Demopan's oil.
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 9:37 PM)Colonel Sanders Wrote: Is there any bourbon left? If so, light something on fire after pouring bourbon on it and compare.

Also do the same with Demopan's oil.
Of course there's more BOURBON! What do you think I am, a guy who forgets to bring the alcohol to the party?
You take out two nice STEAKS, and place them on the KITCHEN counter. You pour BOURBON on one, and borrow DEMOPAN's oil to pour on the other.

The BOURBON catches practically instantly, and makes a nice flame. Smells good.
The OIL takes a while to light, but does. Smells kinda, funky.

You give it a moment, and extinguish both.

Yup, those are BURNT. Like they were on fire. The BOURBON STEAK's burned much faster, however.
Demopan
Does the streak of blood go in a particular direction?
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 9:49 PM)Demopan Wrote: Does the streak of blood go in a particular direction?
Calling it a STREAK is being generous. It's more like droplets falling into place.
So, no, it doesn't go in a certain direction.
Stuart Little
TOM, will you let us examine the bedsheet you were carrying around?
Colonel Sanders
Present my knives.
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 9:51 PM)Colonel Sanders Wrote: Present my knives.
Colonel's got two KITCHEN KNIVES!
(Aug 29, 2020 at 9:50 PM)Stuart Little Wrote: TOM, will you let us examine the bedsheet you were carrying around?
[Image: ZPbzPZ7.png]

W-Why do you need to see my bedsheet? I-It's just on my bed, and as you can plainly see, it's just a black and white sheet!
Atelier Annie
is the distance between the lines of blood about average participate shoulder width?
Stuart Little
Are Colonel's kitchen knives bloodless?
Also, TOM, flip your bedsheet over.
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 10:06 PM)Atelier Annie Wrote: is the distance between the lines of blood about average participate shoulder width?
Yeah, that's right. You can snugly fit STU's corpse between 'em to prove it.
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 10:07 PM)Stuart Little Wrote: Are Colonel's kitchen knives bloodless?
Yup yup. Clean as a whistle.
(Aug 29, 2020 at 10:07 PM)Stuart Little Wrote: Also, TOM, flip your bedsheet over.
Same pattern. Clean on that side, too.
Colonel Sanders
I run my knives along the body in an X shape. Anything notable?