Your Mom
Hello, sweetie. I just found out about this forum, so I wanted to get to know everyone a bit more!

Let's get to know each other by posting some nice and fun jokes for the whole family.

What's 1 + 5? An orgy.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

[Image: CrIbh2W.jpg]
Your Mom
(Sep 3, 2020 at 1:18 AM)Draku Wrote: https://minus.world/member.php?action=profile&uid=736

I don't get it. That just sends me to the profile of Your Mom.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

[Image: CrIbh2W.jpg]
Reiji
What's blue and smells like red paint?:
[Image: w3tTaLP.png]