kaZaam
yea nothingness is fine im js i dont think theres really any actual reason to buy into it above anything else
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
MSO
Death is nothing to fear, the pain part is the bullshit

what scares me, is what comes after death. we dont even know if there is anything

I believe the universe has been reborn many times over and it just recycles the existing material and forms it into something else everytime
T-man
The idea of nonconsciousnesses is scary but ultimately I think that's what happens. One day you are, and then the next you aren't. It's fucking terrifying.
Yoshin
I mean our brains shut off when we die so I think its safe to assume that our mental being would end with our physical one
T-man
(Sep 19, 2016 at 2:36 AM)MSO Wrote: I believe the universe has been reborn many times over and it just recycles the existing material and forms it into something else everytime
kaZaam
(Sep 19, 2016 at 2:36 AM)MSO Wrote: Death is nothing to fear, the pain part is the bullshit

what scares me, is what comes after death. we dont even know if there is anything

I believe the universe has been reborn many times over and it just recycles the existing material and forms it into something else everytime
thats some taoist shit dude. like yeah if the universe is constantly ebbing and flowing and goes on forever inwardly and outwardly then why is consciousness separate from this? it came out of this same process
AWFADragNaut
Surprised to see no one really talk about spirit yet apart from that video

Like, what about ghosts or entities? How does that sit with people? To some, it's all bollocks but for others it is a prime belief hence why I'm quite surprised it's has not been touched upon. I'm curious but skeptical about the whole paranormal jazz but everyone else might think different
T-man
(Sep 19, 2016 at 2:41 AM)AWFADragNaut Wrote: Like, what about ghosts or entities? How does that sit with people? To some, it's all bollocks but for others it is a prime belief hence why I'm quite surprised it's has not been touched upon. I'm curious but skeptical about the whole paranormal jazz but everyone else might think different
I really don't know what to think in regards to that stuff. I enjoy the paranormal because it's fun to pretend our world is more than what meets the eye, but I don't know that I believe in ghosts. I've never had a first hand paranormal experience.
MSO
i believe ghosts are either dimensions overlapping in space or

something really awful or intense happened and a ghost is the residual energy left behind stuck on replay
kaZaam
idt he was describing ghosts or w/e. i think he was just describing some kind of dmt heaven and how joyous the act of dying is. ive heard shit like this described from different sources so idk its just another thing to think abt
MSO
i didnt watch the video im currently hanging with people woops
AWFADragNaut
(Sep 19, 2016 at 2:43 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Sep 19, 2016 at 2:41 AM)AWFADragNaut Wrote: Like, what about ghosts or entities? How does that sit with people? To some, it's all bollocks but for others it is a prime belief hence why I'm quite surprised it's has not been touched upon. I'm curious but skeptical about the whole paranormal jazz but everyone else might think different
I really don't know what to think in regards to that stuff. I enjoy the paranormal because it's fun to pretend our world is more than what meets the eye, but I don't know that I believe in ghosts. I've never had a first hand paranormal experience.
This is more my mindset too. The unexplained is an interesting concept because this is a constant throughout history really. I've had some weird shit happen in my house man. My Mum thinks it's her husband's Grand Dad. Funny how it all seemed to stop completely once she kicked him out.
kaZaam
ghosts (atl as theyre usually understood) are kind of a dumb concept imo but i believe in them selectively just cause it's fun lmao
kaZaam
if something like ghosts exist, it's prob just beyond possible understanding as humans so i dont think theres any point to like looking into it & finding evidence or whatever
MSO
ghost adventures spooks me enough to sometimes believe ghosts are a thing

ie always been superstitious
kaZaam
ghost adventures is like my favorite show sometimes fsr. its hella comfy and i like how hard they get into it. aaron's my husbandu

zack trying to apply reductionist theories abt physics n shit to areductionist concepts like ghosts is funny af tho.
MSO
zack is going to get beat up when his soul goes to hell

hes pissed off so many spookies
kaZaam
itd be neat to see a ghost (or w.e) show where the investigators just admit that they dont have any actual understanding of what's going on and are just looking to catch some anomalies on camera n see what the viewers think.
MSO
dude did you see the new episode where a fucking demon child was dancing on aaron or zacks lap

what the f uck
kaZaam
and i so dont buy these demon ghosts zack brings up. like why are these ultimate beings of absolute objective evil just sitting around in old houses pulling ppls hair or whatever