kaZaam
(Sep 19, 2016 at 2:58 AM)MSO Wrote: dude did you see the new episode where a fucking demon child was dancing on aaron or zacks lap

what the f uck
yea i did i think. was that the one where they went back to the winchester house?
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
MSO
yep yep

someone on twitter told me about it
AWFADragNaut
Every Paranormal Show On TV Ever:

"Please let us know if you are here with us"
*Chair moves
"OHMYFUCKINGGODLEAVELEAVELEAVEDIDYOUGUYSHERETHATHOLYSHITWHATTHEFUCKWHATWASTHAT"
kaZaam
*aaron points camera at self and goes :O instead of at ghost*
T-man
(Sep 19, 2016 at 3:03 AM)AWFADragNaut Wrote: Every Paranormal Show On TV Ever:

"Please let us know if you are here with us"
*Chair moves
"OHMYFUCKINGGODLEAVELEAVELEAVEDIDYOUGUYSHERETHATHOLYSHITWHATTHEFUCKWHATWASTHAT"
[Image: south-park-s13e08c04-theres-a-wetness-co...-16x9.jpg?]
MSO
(Sep 19, 2016 at 3:04 AM)Kazaam Wrote: *aaron points camera at self and goes :O instead of at ghost*

tru af

sometimes we see a shadow or two move

the pilot ep had some fucking weird shit
kaZaam
ffs the episode where they go back to bobby macky's has HELLA weird shit. watch that one
Draku
tbh nothingness has never scared me, what scared me was when i did believe in a religious afterlife. living forever in any form seems like it would suck ass
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
MSO
OH NO WHY WOULD THEY FUCKING GO BACK THERE

THAT WAS THE FUCKING PORTAL TO THE DEMON WORLD
kaZaam
(Sep 19, 2016 at 3:08 AM)Draku Wrote: tbh nothingness has never scared me, what scared me was when i did believe in a religious afterlife. living forever in any form seems like it would suck ass
ya thats basically what i was saying in my first two posts. heaven/hell just sound like the same shitty purgatory
MSO
the church is the scariest shit

thinking about what they did throughout history

so much paranoia
T-man
(Sep 19, 2016 at 3:09 AM)Kazaam Wrote:
(Sep 19, 2016 at 3:08 AM)Draku Wrote: tbh nothingness has never scared me, what scared me was when i did believe in a religious afterlife. living forever in any form seems like it would suck ass
ya thats basically what i was saying in my first two posts. heaven/hell just sound like the same shitty purgatory

>die

>go to heaven

>its church 27/4 with no debauchery

i'll take purgatory tbh
AWFADragNaut
Forever sounds crap, and nothingness is terrifying.... Can I just have like a cycle? Like Rebirth but.....not rebirth?
kaZaam

>go to hell

>like yeah youre on fire but a universe where youre on fire forever is eventually just gonna get dull

>what makes us hate suffering so much is knowing its inverse (pleasure)

>pleasure doesnt exist in hell

>so pain loses all definition

>so pain isn't pain anymore

>hell is purgatory ffs

>viceversa w heaven

AWFADragNaut
(Sep 19, 2016 at 3:15 AM)Kazaam Wrote: >go to hell

>like yeah youre on fire but a universe where youre on fire forever is eventually just gonna get dull

>what makes us hate suffering so much is knowing its inverse (pleasure)

>pleasure doesnt exist in hell

>so pain loses all definition

>so pain isn't pain anymore

>hell is purgatory ffs

>viceversa w heaven

But surely the knowledge that there is such a thing as pleasure re-defines the pain? Like, you know that there is pleasure which makes it worse that you absolutely can not have it? Or is the pain the knowledge that pleasure exists and that you can not have it?

EDIT: This is of course assuming we keep memory and if biblical and historic to heaven and hell are true, then memory is still kept.
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
(Sep 19, 2016 at 3:19 AM)AWFADragNaut Wrote: But surely the knowledge that there is such a thing as pleasure re-defines the pain? Like, you know that there is pleasure which makes it worse that you absolutely can not have it? Or is the pain the knowledge that pleasure exists and that you can not have it?

EDIT: This is of course assuming we keep memory and if biblical and historic to heaven and hell are true, then memory is still kept.
i mean i guess this is kinda weird talking about how we'd feel abt states of being considering feckin ETERNITY but like i said, even if you do retain your earthly memories i think constant pain is just going to get dull after a while. pain is defined by pleasure and viceversa and it's our only understanding of it so rly who knows how itd feel to exist in hell but i think its arrogant (or someword like that) to assume itd feel genuinely torturous forever just based on our temporary experiences of pain we have on earth
(Sep 19, 2016 at 3:21 AM)wtl Wrote: iirc the fire and brimstone stuff is non canon, hell is merely being detached from God, who brings Eternal Life.
nah the fire/brimstone shit is very vaguely canon (that whole luke 16 parable comes to mind. yea i read the bible sometimes fuckoff) but yea i think its p easy to interpret it as something different. cant say for sure what tho. i see the separation from god as being some kind of metaphor for entrapment in mindless animal nature but that could be bullshit too idk. who knows. this is ignoring the ancient eastern parabolic ideas of fire n water n shit that we dont really have much context for (which i think is what luke 16 is getting at mayb)
kaZaam
the idea of a Fire Universe is like the most basic fearmongering caveman bullshit and i think the bible is getting at much deeper ideas than anything like that. i think fundamentalists cling to ideas like it so hard just because of all the money they've put into the church
Spritanium
People always talk about ghosts being "leftover energy" or whatever but isn't that like, not how energy works? If you don't have a body to contain it doesn't it sort of just go off in every direction?

Anyway I'll love it if there's any sort of afterlife but from a human perspective I can't really see why it would be real. Good thing human perspective is insanely limited.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
robots dont get an afterlife Carrot