Anonymous
i'm getting tired of grapefruit
Anonymous
I hear if you hollow out a chilli pepper it feels just like the real thing
Anonymous
you know i'm not saying anything but,.....olives already have the hole ready to go ....
Anonymous
Honk
Anonymous
a... sexy orange
Anonymous
passionfruit...
Anonymous
WATERMELON.....

step 1. cut a fuck hole out of the watermelon
step 2. take some of the watermelon stuff out of the watermelon to make room for fucking
step 3. the stuff you take out the watermelon, mix that with vodka in a blender and pack that in the fridge
step 4. have your way with the watermelon while playing
step 5. after having your way, and having a cigarette, find your vodka-watermelon mix
step 6. add the vodka-watermelon mix to your protein-watermelon mix
step 7. you now have a delicious, alcoholic, healthy beverage

my name is mysterypea and i have done this and enjoyed it
Anonymous
thanks mysterypea ill give it a try tonight
Anonymous
its kyle, i tried mysterypea's post and it was as delicious as it was sexy
Anonymous
I hear oranges are a great pick for those with small dicks
Anonymous
draku here, thanks that'll work a lot better for me #10
Anonymous

>good fruits to fuck

Try @Fun With Despair
Anonymous
Hey guys, it's Spritey here! I'll be adding a new spell called 'Fruit Fuck' based on your answers! So I hope we get some good ones cooking.
Anonymous
fuck off #12 i would never do this retarded shit. i will never know the sexual touch of a lover, even one made of fruit
Anonymous
#14 is aidan in disguise.

in reality, I still would not fuck a fruit but less because of incel memes and more because the acidic content would hurt your dick quite a bit
Anonymous
fwd have you considered bananas? i dont mean sticking it up your ass (that would be GAY...) but instead taking the flesh of the banana and perhaps molding it into some kind of fleshlight type shape. just some food for thought (and also food for fuck)
Anonymous
Bananas are no good. I love the smell of bananas so if I rub my dick in banana I'd be bending over trying to smell it for the rest of the day.
Anonymous
try a coconut instead of a watermelon then, its low acid and the holes are already there for you to make yourself peena colada
Anonymous
https://youtu.be/yTk3YyH50do
Anonymous
#17 that would be great autofellatio practice bro. even more reason to do it