[DAY 3] Demons, Witches, and Capture The Flag

The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 6:43 AM)Mordin Solus Wrote: Search the body. Look for interesting items.
The only thing LUCIFER has on her body is a GRAPPLING HOOK.

(Sep 13, 2020 at 6:43 AM)Mordin Solus Wrote: Investigate the shed, as well. Could hold clues.

The SHED'S front door is broken wide open, so it's easy to enter.
Inside, there's all kinds of SHOVELS, TROWELS, RAKES, WATERING CANS, and FERTILIZER, and also really big stuff like LAWN MOWERS, WOOD CHIPPERS, LADDERS...

It's pretty dishevelled, like somebody was searching for something in here.

Also, a CROSSBOW BOLT sticks out from the ground in front of it.
Mordin Solus
Compare the RAKE to the bruise on Kright. Compare the DEMOPANS PAN as well. Also check to see if RAKE is missing from shed. Suppose that requires tidying shed.
Mordin Solus
Search Kright's body as well.
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 7:01 AM)Mordin Solus Wrote: Compare the RAKE to the bruise on Kright.
Nah, doesn't fit. Not the right shape, no matter how you hold it.
(Sep 13, 2020 at 7:01 AM)Mordin Solus Wrote: Compare the DEMOPANS PAN as well.
You'd have to ask him about that one.
(Sep 13, 2020 at 7:01 AM)Mordin Solus Wrote: Also check to see if RAKE is missing from shed. Suppose that requires tidying shed.
You tidy up the SHED a bit.

Yeah, it looks like there's a missing spot for a RAKE.
(Sep 13, 2020 at 7:05 AM)Mordin Solus Wrote: Search Kright's body as well.
KRIGHT doesn't have anything interesting. Just the clothes on her back.
Hideo Kojima
Let me look at the kitchen. Specifically the oven, and what's in there.
Hideo Kojima
Actually, some things of import, that I will bring up.

After a rendition of The Lonely Island's classic, Boombox, featuring Julian Casablancas, I, in disguise, headed west from the courtyard. As I entered the castle walls in order to go to the trophy room, someone in a dog fursuit passed me by. Then, in the trophy room itself, some cosplayer was knocked out on the floor.

The emoji and the cheating contender was there as well. I... dealt with them.

I started heading back to the courtyard from there, when a multitude of cowboys and a secret agent showed up. They were similarly dealt with.

I headed to the main hall from there when I was done with them. Minus Shachou began pestering me about something, which I mostly ignored - as they left for the kitchen, I was attacked from behind, and knocked out... for a bit.

When I woke up, everything on me, including my outfit, was missing.

After that, I went to the kitchen to grab a knife (of course), and back to the main hall. From there, myself and Minus Shachou eventually leave for the courtyard, once TOM had finished badgering the both of us. Outside, we notice the dead artist.
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 7:10 AM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: Let me look at the kitchen. Specifically the oven, and what's in there.

The KITCHEN's in it's usual state of random disarray, as everyone refuses to clean up after themselves.
The OVEN'S set to its highest temperature, and is still on.

It gets turned off, and everyone waits for it to cool down before looking inside. Black smoke escapes.
Inside, there appears to be a lot of MELTED PLASTIC, BURNT FABRICS, a FRYING PAN, what must've been some kind of FLASHLIGHT, and what might've been A LOT OF PAPER at one point.

And a couple REVOLVERS, singed black. If they had any BULLETS, they must've misfired due to the heat.
Hideo Kojima
Do these revolvers have any tactical engravings?
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 7:27 AM)Hideo Kojima Wrote: Do these revolvers have any tactical engravings?
Nah, they're just REVOLVERS.
Atelier Annie
BOWSER rawr!
Satan enters the theater!
[Image: annie13.png]
In the courtyard, a clang is heard and the people rise!
Ducky and TOM exit the workshop, decked out in some GOLDEN gear!
demopan, kright, agent, ram ranch, stuart little, ๐Ÿ‘Œ, karkay, goose are here, Guy passes through to places unknown
The Game commences, goose whips out a boombox,
Everyone's Dancing!
[Image: annie07.png]
Gunshots are heard, these don't sound like the ones from THE GUN!
The dancing is over, goose books it and everyone else takes off!
While I observe the flags from below, by the south wall, somebody in a dog suit passes me!
Time passes while I keep my eyes on the flags and suddenly I hear more gunshots and then the sound of something dropping! These gunshots also do not sound like ones from THE GUN!
Passing through the south wall, the goose zooms past me, in the trophy room ๐Ÿ‘Œ and demopan stand over a KO karkat! They head east while I enter the main building!
The laundry room is incredibly steamy and Ghost Sanders shares some delicious BBQ chicken with me!
In the main hall, shachou offers something I do not understand! The courtyard is hippin and hoppin with activity! Why? kright's body is here! With guest speakers Little Mouse and Science Alien!
Secret Agent A. "Gen" T.
show the A Note, while whistling an A note
Rubber Duck
[Image: New_Canvas.png]
๐Ÿ‘Œ
Woke up to๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐Ÿค  in the courtyard
๐Ÿฆ† and ๐Ÿป leave the ๐Ÿ› 

๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿ’ฌ
๐Ÿšฉ blah blah my team sucks

๐ŸŽฎ starts and ๐Ÿฆข puts down a ๐Ÿ“พ and everyone stops to ๐Ÿ•บ

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ซ

๐Ÿฆขruns away, followed by Everyone Else

in the main hall i see ๐ŸŽ™and ๐Ÿ‘ฝ
๐ŸŽ™has a ๐Ÿบ and makes some offer

in the ๐Ÿ† i see a โฌ›๐Ÿ• standing over ๐Ÿ˜Ž, but they run away

up on top of the ๐Ÿงฑ i see ๐Ÿปand ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ’ฃgives me the ๐Ÿšฉ and i leave

๐Ÿ’ฃcomes running after me after a bit, but we both meet some weirdo in a gas mask and get ๐Ÿ”ฆ

we hallucinate and see...

a broken youtube video i guess

we come to with our shit missing

we go ๐Ÿ”for it and meet ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ดserving ๐Ÿ— to wooden bowser

we continue to the main hall where ๐ŸŽ™is still there doing the same shit
๐Ÿ and ๐Ÿ‘ฝare looking at ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽ“โšฐ

game sucks i go to bed
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 3:59 PM)Secret Agent A. "Gen" T. Wrote: show the A Note, while whistling an A note
SECRET AGENT A. "GEN" T. has a piece of paper. You could probably call that a note.

(Sep 13, 2020 at 4:21 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: search wooden bowser
Technically, that's ATELIER ANNIE'S, so I can't tell you anything inside it, but somebody added a couple FLAILS to the outside of it.
That are virtually useless to actually swing.

Also, somebody added EYEHOLES.

(Sep 13, 2020 at 4:21 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: search library

The LIBRARY is still as burnt as it was last night.
The TRAP DOOR is still clearly visible.

(Sep 13, 2020 at 4:21 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: search treasure room

On first glance, the room seems normal, but every little bit of TREASURE seems out of place, like somebody was looking for something.

(Sep 13, 2020 at 4:21 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: search trophy room
Other than a bunch of the FIREARMS being clearly missing, there's nothing out of the ordinary in here.
Oh, there's a DAGGER, carelessly lying on the floor. How long's that been there?
Mordin Solus
Compare missing firearms spots in trophy room to burnt revolvers. Check to see if bullets fired match as well.
Mordin Solus
Give self small cut with the dagger. See if it is the bloodless dagger.
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 6:18 PM)Mordin Solus Wrote: Compare missing firearms spots in trophy room to burnt revolvers. Check to see if bullets fired match as well.
The TROPHY ROOM holds old school gunpowder/flintlock kinda guns. The REVOLVERS are a modern design.
By extension, they don't share the same kind of ammunition.
(Sep 13, 2020 at 6:19 PM)Mordin Solus Wrote: Give self small cut with the dagger. See if it is the bloodless dagger.
I expected you guys to like, stab a body, but if you say so!

MORDIN SOLUS gives himself a little cut. Ouch. He makes sure BLOOD actually goes on the blade of the DAGGER.
The DAGGER is bloodied.
Mordin Solus
Fire one of the not missing flintlocks on roof to see if it is audible like any sets of gunshots were.
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 6:28 PM)Mordin Solus Wrote: Fire one of the not missing flintlocks on roof to see if it is audible like any sets of gunshots were.
Bang!
Yeah, that's pretty loud!
Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner
Investigate both the outside and the inside of the fur suit
the quespt begins